Conspiracy theorist: CNN refuses to beleve Doctor who said Trump is physically fit

Having demonized anyone who questioned Hillary Clinton’s health as she coughed and stumbled her way through the campaign trail as “conspiracy theorists,” CNN is now taking on that very role by refusing to believe a doctor whose tests found Donald Trump to be in perfect physical and mental health.
Conspiracy Theorists: CNN Refuses to Believe Doctor Who Said Trump is Physically Fit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh can you imagine that. Why CNN is just like the rest of the Trump hating leftist they will turn anything true intot he biggest bs story line there is. You can see the same idiots on here doing that. They will deny, deny create articles based off pure bs lies. Gawd its hysterical to watch how easily lead by the nose these sheep are. As long as it fits into their hate Trump box , they're like 5 yr olds on Christmas day. OMG did I say Christmas that bad, bad Christian word oh that's offensive to most Trump haters too . Oh guess it sucks to be you.

LMAO look at the jackass on here who posted some bs against what they said about Trump now do you see where these morons get this bs.
The whining by Republican's is truly insane. "Don't claim our right wing President is ill...only we can do that about Dem's like Hillary. Don't obstruct Trump and shut down the government. Only we can do that about Obama. Don't investigate or believe the Republican investigators about Trump-Russia...only we can investigate Dem's like Obama, Hillary and Bill for years despite multiple findings of innocence."
Republican's need to grow up, stop the infantile name-calling, the childish lies and the ridiculous double standards. Stop the whining for standards you have set and practiced for decades.

And zombies need to realize blaming the other side makes you American's biggest problem. Esp. when you are hung up on the left right paradiam. They both play the same game dumbass.

CNN questioned and reported on the "Hillary Health" question as well. It was Fox who only reported one side. People hear what they want to hear, and live by hypocrisy. Remember, if you believe your fellow American citizens are your enemies then when Russia attacks our system and it helps your side, you side with Russia. THAT'S America's biggest problem.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Leftwingnut logic..."6'3 is no taller than 6'1". Ha ha ha.

LOLOLOLOL

Look at that... you really were stupid enough to believe Trump when he said he was 6'3" and 239lbs, despite the photo with 6'1" Obama showing they're the exact same height...

989fc2d48aa5fabc64b3ecfe8e2fcfb5

Now thanks to him being booked, it's proven he was lying; and because you're a Trump Devoted Sycophant, you eagerly swallowed his load of obvious bullshit.

As part of the booking process, Trump’s measurements were taken. While the former President has long tried to overplay his height and underplay his weight, the reality was revealed on Tuesday. Trump came in at 6’1″ and 270 pounds.

q2ecf0mrshf98u0d4u-gif.180463

I don’t care if he’s fat, but if he was going to lie about his height and weight, couldn’t he at least have went with something believable?

He’s probably like 6’. A respectable height. Only reason to lie and claim 6’3” it is to pad your BMI/obesity calculation.

And someone with his overall mass claiming to be only 239 is absurd. He’s pushing 300 if he’s a pound.

I don’t care if he’s fat, but if he was going to lie about his height and weight, couldn’t he at least have went with something believable?

He’s probably like 6’. A respectable height. Only reason to lie and claim 6’3” it is to pad your BMI/obesity calculation.

And someone with his overall mass claiming to be only 239 is absurd. He’s pushing 300 if he’s a pound.

And the idiot makes t-shirts indicating he's 6'5". He clearly has a complex about himself.

It’s funny how Leftists cultists lined up to vote for a mentally incapacitated senator and a president and are now having hissy fits about someone exaggerating their height or weight.

It’s funny how Leftists cultists lined up to vote for a mentally incapacitated senator and a president and are now having hissy fits about someone exaggerating their height or weight.

LOL

By "hissy fit," you mean laughing my ass off at you for being so gullible, you still believed Trump was 6'3" EVEN AFTER being shown a photo of him stand next to 6'1" Obama and they're the exact same height.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

By "hissy fit," you mean laughing my ass off at you for being so gullible, you still believed Trump was 6'3" EVEN AFTER being shown a photo of him stand next to 6'1" Obama and they're the exact same height.

rotfl-gif.288736
Nobody cares how tall Trump was. If you care about politicians lying you should focus on the 50 years of Biden being a career politician doing nothing but lying and deceiving while throwing this country under the bus, in order to line up his and his family’s pockets.

Nobody cares how tall Trump was. If you care about politicians lying you should focus on the 50 years of Biden being a career politician doing nothing but lying and deceiving while throwing this country under the bus, in order to line up his and his family’s pockets.

LOL

Keep pretending this about Trump and not you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOLOLOL

Look at that... you really were stupid enough to believe Trump when he said he was 6'3" and 239lbs, despite the photo with 6'1" Obama showing they're the exact same height...

989fc2d48aa5fabc64b3ecfe8e2fcfb5

Now thanks to him being booked, it's proven he was lying; and because you're a Trump Devoted Sycophant, you eagerly swallowed his load of obvious bullshit.

As part of the booking process, Trump’s measurements were taken. While the former President has long tried to overplay his height and underplay his weight, the reality was revealed on Tuesday. Trump came in at 6’1″ and 270 pounds.

q2ecf0mrshf98u0d4u-gif.180463
He can add 2" with his hair. He always cheats.

Check the Subject of the thread.

Does that preclude me from pointing out you're a Trump sycophant who eagerly swallows whatever bullshit Trump deccides to dump down your throat?

Does that preclude me from pointing out you're a Trump sycophant who eagerly swallows whatever bullshit Trump deccides to dump down your throat?
Doesn’t preclude you from being a Leftist cultist who worships a pedophile president who took showers with his own daughter when she was a child.

Doesn’t preclude you from being a Leftist cultist who worships a pedophile president who took showers with his own daughter when she was a child.

By pedophile president, you must mean Trump since he's the only president in U.S. history to be accused of pedophilia...

Fsy9y-paQAIewGn.jpg

By pedophile president, you must mean Trump since he's the only president in U.S. history to be accused of pedophilia...

Fsy9y-paQAIewGn.jpg
Nah, here’s what Joe Pedophile Biden did, molested his own daughter and took showers with her. If this this scum you worship doesn’t have mercy on his own flesh and blood, How can we realistically expect him to defend and protect his own country.

1681090126827.jpeg

Nah, here’s what Joe Pedophile Biden did, molested his own daughter and took showers with her. If this this scum you worship doesn’t have mercy in his own flesh and blood, How can we realistically expect him to defend and protect his own country.

View attachment 775003

She never said it was her dad who might have molested her.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do. :eusa_naughty:

She never said it was her dad who might have molested her.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do. :eusa_naughty:
Again, she very clearly said showers with my dad, probably not appropriate. You are a brainwashed cultist who refuses to accept reality. Look at the two areas circled in red dufus.

1681090438875.jpeg

Again, she very clearly said showers with my dad, probably not appropriate. You are a brainwashed cultist who refuses to accept reality. Look at the two areas circled in red dufus.

View attachment 775004

Again... I never once denied she said she showered with her dad.

Not my fault you are brain-dead to think otherwise.

She still never said her dad molested her.

Again... I never once denied she said she showered with her dad.

Not my fault you are brain-dead to think otherwise.
Nice. You think it’s okay for a father to regularly get into the shower with his daughter as a child. The party of degenerates and perverts.

Nice. You think it’s okay for a father to regularly get into the shower with his daughter as a child. The party of degenerates and perverts.

LOL

As long as the child is young enough, say up to 4, think that's a Democratic thing??

rotfl-gif.288736

Forum List

Back