Contempt is Earned and Trump has earned it in spades

What THEY were saying to cause it? You think the Muslim family made him become an ass? Typical RWNJ. Not willing to take responsibility for your on bullshit, and that drunken jerk's behavior is the responsibility of you and every other hateful Trump supporter.

Oh I agree he's being a total asshole, but he's clearly responding "Trump" to something they said, I didn't say "cause it" you did because you're a partisan hack...

Anyway, why do you automatically a) assume I'm a RWNJ (when my political stance is clearly listed as CENTER in my sig) and b) presume that he just randomly screamed out Trump at these folks?

Does it matter? Probably not. However, you have used the occasion to prove my original point perfectly.

Yes, I'm a "hateful Trump supporter" - Fuck you too son.

I don't care what you want to call yourself. If you support Trump, you are nowhere near the center.
How so? He is hardly a traditional conservative. Not everyone shares your mental illness.

True, he is hardly traditional. I don't think he has any particular beliefs or ideals at all, other than whatever he thinks might work for him best at the moment. For now, he is pandering to religious nuts, gun nuts, and a few other altRight sub groups. None of those are anywhere near the center.

And Hillary pandered to trannies, Terrorists, illegals, convicted felons and parasites. What are her "ideals?" What are yours, for that matter?

The discussion is about Trump dumb ass. Pretty hard for you to defend him, isn't it?

Supporters of Donald Trump are calling opponents of Trump snowflakes and more. The meaning of that phrase in the context used, is hilarious. If anyone is a snowflake, it is Trump and his hardcore group of supporters who can't solve their collective cognitive dissonance, of Trump having large crowds, and losing so miserably in the popular vote.

The fact that Trump's 'win' in the electoral college system is a fluke seems lost on them. It's as if winning would give Trump and by extension them, credibility and admiration. Well, life is unfair.

Great quote "At the root of Mr. Trump’s unpredictable presidency, according to people close to him, is a deep frustration about attacks on his legitimacy, and a worry that Washington does not see him as he sees himself."

and "As he careens from one controversy to another, many of them of his own making..."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/13/...but-trump-still-cant-seem-to-get-past-it.html

It is not hatred most folks have towards Trump, although that exists out there in great amounts, it is contempt. The contempt Trump has earned stems from his actions and words during the campaign. Add to that the disgusting tapes of his bragging about molesting women, and you get a man who is as contemptible as it gets

These adolescent threads featuring our resident Looney-Tunes Left are becoming more numerous of late.

They may be ready to psychologically pop.

The fact is that Trump Davidians are as Looney Tunes as the left. They act as juvenile as the left. Trump supporters have been struck down by Trump Derangement Syndrome which softens the brain and causes normally intelligent people to be stuck with the inability to make rational arguments.

The fact is that Trump is losing support. His support among his base supporters and Independents have dropped. That is fact no matter how Trump Davidians try to spin it.

Are you basing those claims on polls by the same people that told you that Hillary was going to win in a landslide?

Why won't you ever stay on subject, and try to justify Trump, instead of changing the subject to "but-but-but Hillary" ? I'll tell you why. It;s because you can;t.

What does Trump require justification for?

Just curious.

I guess that's your call. He has been found guilty of so many lies and misrepresentations that earned him so much contempt from the people, You pick any ones you want to try to explain his way out of them.

Considering what democrats are doing and have done since the election Trump is doing a phenomenally magnificent job. All democrats have is to yammer about how they kept Trump from fully functioning, how much they lie about what he does. What they cannot do is make their obstructions his fault.

Considering what democrats are doing and have done since the election Trump is doing a phenomenally magnificent job. All democrats have is to yammer about how they kept Trump from fully functioning, how much they lie about what he does. What they cannot do is make their obstructions his fault.

He's doing that just fine by himself.

Just curious.

I guess that's your call. He has been found guilty of so many lies and misrepresentations that earned him so much contempt from the people, You pick any ones you want to try to explain his way out of them.

He has?

Which ones?

And which people?

I guess Fox didn't get around to mentioning all his bizarrely silly behavior. You might want to start with him firing the head of the FBI to slow down the investigation of him and his campaign.

Just curious.

He has?

Which ones?

And which people?

I guess Fox didn't get around to mentioning all his bizarrely silly behavior. You might want to start with him firing the head of the FBI to slow down the investigation of him and his campaign.

How is that a lie or misrepresentation?

Just curious.

He has?

Which ones?

And which people?

How is that a lie or misrepresentation?

He first tried to blame it on Sessions and Rosenstein. before he accidentally admitted he would have fired him no matter what recommendation he got. Later he said it was Spicer's fault that Trump was caught lying.

Is there an investigation of Trump or his campaign? Democrats say there are. They say they have subpoenaed witnesses. It has even been said that a grand jury has handed down an indictment. It's the Democrat tailors cutting and sewing with nary a pair of pants to show for the trouble.

Consider yourself corrected. about 0:37

Alright. I'm not sure what they were saying that caused him to answer Donald Trump but w/e drunk people.

What THEY were saying to cause it? You think the Muslim family made him become an ass? Typical RWNJ. Not willing to take responsibility for your on bullshit, and that drunken jerk's behavior is the responsibility of you and every other hateful Trump supporter.

Oh I agree he's being a total asshole, but he's clearly responding "Trump" to something they said, I didn't say "cause it" you did because you're a partisan hack...

Anyway, why do you automatically a) assume I'm a RWNJ (when my political stance is clearly listed as CENTER in my sig) and b) presume that he just randomly screamed out Trump at these folks?

Does it matter? Probably not. However, you have used the occasion to prove my original point perfectly.

I don't care what you want to call yourself. If you support Trump, you are nowhere near the center.
How so? He is hardly a traditional conservative. Not everyone shares your mental illness.

Maybe not, but so far many of his policies are

Contempt is the essential element of pride, one of the seven deadly sins. Where contempt exists, pride exists. And pride comes before the fall.

Your loss of the election has been one such fall. But even greater falls will occur if you continue in your pride.

Your contempt for Trump or anyone else does not hurt them. It only hurts yourself.

Repent and humble yourself. Let go of your pride and all your sins. Be baptized and receive the Holy Ghost. Why will you destroy yourself with contempt for Donald Trump of all people?

#nuts Knuts Nuhts and Pee-cans

True, he is hardly traditional. I don't think he has any particular beliefs or ideals at all, other than whatever he thinks might work for him best at the moment. For now, he is pandering to religious nuts, gun nuts, and a few other altRight sub groups. None of those are anywhere near the center.

And Hillary pandered to trannies, Terrorists, illegals, convicted felons and parasites. What are her "ideals?" What are yours, for that matter?
Deflection?

What does Hillary have to do with the words and actions of the Big Douche?

Supporters of Donald Trump are calling opponents of Trump snowflakes and more. The meaning of that phrase in the context used, is hilarious. If anyone is a snowflake, it is Trump and his hardcore group of supporters who can't solve their collective cognitive dissonance, of Trump having large crowds, and losing so miserably in the popular vote.

The fact that Trump's 'win' in the electoral college system is a fluke seems lost on them. It's as if winning would give Trump and by extension them, credibility and admiration. Well, life is unfair.

Great quote "At the root of Mr. Trump’s unpredictable presidency, according to people close to him, is a deep frustration about attacks on his legitimacy, and a worry that Washington does not see him as he sees himself."

and "As he careens from one controversy to another, many of them of his own making..."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/13/...but-trump-still-cant-seem-to-get-past-it.html

It is not hatred most folks have towards Trump, although that exists out there in great amounts, it is contempt. The contempt Trump has earned stems from his actions and words during the campaign. Add to that the disgusting tapes of his bragging about molesting women, and you get a man who is as contemptible as it gets
IMG_5089.jpg

Is there an investigation of Trump or his campaign? Democrats say there are. They say they have subpoenaed witnesses. It has even been said that a grand jury has handed down an indictment. It's the Democrat tailors cutting and sewing with nary a pair of pants to show for the trouble.

We can't be sure where exactly the investigation is going. We know there is an investigation. Question is, why does Trump want it over sooner than later? If there is nothing there, what is the harm of an investigation? It's not as if this is about partisan congressional hearings

Alright. I'm not sure what they were saying that caused him to answer Donald Trump but w/e drunk people.

Maybe not, but so far many of his policies are
It can't be. Liberals are upset to high heaven. That proves he's on the money.

I'm glad no white people are involved in your braindead claim.

Forum List

Back