Contempt is Earned and Trump has earned it in spades

What happens when Trump finally let's it sink in that he isn't popular, he lost the popular vote by 3 million votes, nobody likes him and everyone makes fun of him? He's got the mentality of an 8 year old and an 8 year old mind does not accept rejection well at all. There are reports from the staff at the White House already that this orange snowflake throws tantrums like a child.

What happens to a very insecure weirdo who finally passes a mirror and sees them-self how everyone else sees them?
Fareed Zakaria yesterday opened with a little speech about Trump's firing of Comey, the concern over Trump's motivation, and he ended with a phrase that really rang true: watch that we do not become so accustomed to this that we enter a new Presidential term after Trump's with "tattered standards and sunken expectations" for what a President should be. That, to me, is the saddest--and truest--part of Trump's election.

That is a forgone conclusion. Presidents after this will be empowered to abuse their power and treat their opposition like garbage. Executive orders? The next president will wear out pens by the gross signing EO's.

People that do what orange-turd is doing destroys the normalcy in everything the touch. He's a weirdo and is crapping on every inch of the White House. WITH the Republicans help. I can tell you the next time the Democrats have power they are going to go scorched Earth and get rid of or tear down every single thing conservatives hold dear. This is the world Republicans and Trump have created. And that day will come sooner than later.
I hope you're wrong on just about everything you just said. Trump hasn't got the power to pull down everyone's standards. Only we can allow that to happen. The Repub/Dem scorched earth thing started a while ago and they are just continuing it now that Trump is in power. He will abuse his power only if he is allowed, and I think due to the pressure on Trump from the media, even the Republicans will have to respond and put the brakes on those efforts to be a private CEO instead of an elected President.

If one thing can come out of this Presidency, I wish it would be legislation that any Presidential candidate must have served in public office in some capacity prior to running. Politics ain't as easy as it may appear. And I hope the public learns the obvious indicators of a flaming narcissist. All that "I'm great and I'm always right" comes from deep insecurities, which are becoming obvious. It's too late now, but at least we should be able to recognize it the next time. It is hogwash that "all politicians are narcissists." They may have big egos, but that is NOT the same thing as being a narcissist. In my lifetime, I have never seen another like Trump. Nixon was thin skinned and paranoid, but even he wasn't a narcissist.

The two worst were O and W. Those two lied this country into perpetual wars, 20 trillion in debt, lied to get policy passed, etc.
Everyone is conveniently forgetting that O entered office as the economy crashed. It was bullshit calling it a "Recession." It was a crash that actually happened on GW's watch and was left in O's lap. It cost us a lot of $$ to keep it from getting even worse. That's where a lot of that debt came from, if I recall.

Not 9 trillion worth. O left trump foreign policy debacles worldwide, an additional 9 trillion in debt, and domestic policy that is costing the US trillions. The housing crash pales in comparison to what O just left trump.

are the ones from places like occupydemocrats any better?

Ask your nanny.
heh - that it?

ask your nanny?

you suck at insulting people also.
Oh, Isaac can insult people quite well. Don't get him started.

heh - i'm refraining at this point and hope to leave it there. not what i want to do here - insult away. but if someone keeps pushing, i will eventually push back.

and i'm damn good at it. :)
Isaac mostly needs to diss Trump, the rest of us don't count for much.
Have you found the Flame Zone yet? It's pretty juvenile all around, but people who enjoy causing dissension can go to town there.

nah. just getting a feel for the forum overall. i appreciate counter views when intelligent and thought out. they make me think my own views and why. when someone just lobs out insults, they're a bored idiot on a keyboard and i just ignore and or move on.

Supporters of Donald Trump are calling opponents of Trump snowflakes and more. The meaning of that phrase in the context used, is hilarious. If anyone is a snowflake, it is Trump and his hardcore group of supporters who can't solve their collective cognitive dissonance, of Trump having large crowds, and losing so miserably in the popular vote.

The fact that Trump's 'win' in the electoral college system is a fluke seems lost on them. It's as if winning would give Trump and by extension them, credibility and admiration. Well, life is unfair.

Great quote "At the root of Mr. Trump’s unpredictable presidency, according to people close to him, is a deep frustration about attacks on his legitimacy, and a worry that Washington does not see him as he sees himself."

and "As he careens from one controversy to another, many of them of his own making..."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/13/...but-trump-still-cant-seem-to-get-past-it.html

It is not hatred most folks have towards Trump, although that exists out there in great amounts, it is contempt. The contempt Trump has earned stems from his actions and words during the campaign. Add to that the disgusting tapes of his bragging about molesting women, and you get a man who is as contemptible as it gets

The Title of this thread "...in spades" is racist and should be removed

are the ones from places like occupydemocrats any better?

Ask your nanny.
heh - that it?

ask your nanny?

heh - i'm refraining at this point and hope to leave it there. not what i want to do here - insult away. but if someone keeps pushing, i will eventually push back.

Have you found the Flame Zone yet? It's pretty juvenile all around, but people who enjoy causing dissension can go to town there.

The flame zone is your forte OL. You seem to turn all your posts into flames. You'll find your juvenile buds there.

you've been the one following me around instigating, son. not me.

ignore +1.

What Trump is doing is called "draining the swamp". It's something he promised to do and it won't be easy, as it has been shown. Regardless of the perpetual butt hurt cry babies making their vacuous and nebulous "could be" and "Might be" liars staple of regurgitated BS.
Trump drain the swamp? He's the biggest pile of swamp sewage there is. How can someone so base find anyone lower than himself?

What Trump is doing is called "draining the swamp". It's something he promised to do and it won't be easy, as it has been shown. Regardless of the perpetual butt hurt cry babies making their vacuous and nebulous "could be" and "Might be" liars staple of regurgitated BS.
Trump drain the swamp? He's the biggest pile of swamp sewage there is. How can someone so base find anyone lower than himself?

I'm sorry, but you simply too under educated to comprehend what is happening.

Incredibly the crazy left is still complaining about last November's election. Nobody on the left even blinked when Barry Hussein used the IRS to intimidate and punish political enemies or when he showered a billion dollars in cold taxpayer cash on a regime that supports terrorism, it was business as usual. When Hussein tried an end run around the Constitution with the ironically named "fairness doctrine" that would force right wing radio to spout left wing propaganda or when he threatened economic sanctions, not on North Korea but North Carolina, for not allowing confused men to powder their noses in the ladies room it wasn't considered controversial by mind numbed small minded lefties. Even when Obama's A.G. was forced to resign after authorizing the crazy "operation fast/furious" that shipped over 3,000 illegal weapons to drug cartels in Mexico and lost track of them while a Border Patrol agent was murdered, nobody on the left considered it controversial. Now the crazy hateful left is howling about an alleged connection between President Trump and Russia after Hillary paved the way for the Russians to obtain lucrative uranium sites while she was Secy/State and Bill's crooked "Clinton Foundation" got rich.

I'm sorry, but you simply too under educated to comprehend what is happening.

That's laughable You right wing nut job ignoramus... you're projecting your deficiencies onto me.

Trump is a narcissist, a buffoon, a liar, & an ignoramus who is totally unfit for the office of president.

Firing Comey could have been done professionally, with a little forethought for a successor ready in the wings, and the reasoning for the dismissal explained to the public in a clear, non-contradictory way. Trump was being impetuous and Comey learning about it on the tv while he spoke to FBI agents in LA? C'mon, Mike, that's got nothing to do with "draining the swamp."
Firing someone is done on the terms of the boss.

Supporters of Donald Trump are calling opponents of Trump snowflakes and more.
They sure are, yet they are thin on substantive, cogent and credible defenses of the man. Hell, GOP members of Congress are conspicuously "radio silent" over Trump's latest deeds.

One need only not be "thin skinned" to weather their petty rebukes and aspersions. In contrast, to refrain from making the blunders Trump daily makes, one must be smart, thoughtful, and well informed. Trump is none of those things; he is stupid and willfully ignorant to the bone.

Ask your nanny.
heh - that it?

ask your nanny?

The flame zone is your forte OL. You seem to turn all your posts into flames. You'll find your juvenile buds there.
Sorry you took it that way IsaacNewton. It was not meant as an insult.

Forum List

Back