Conversations With The Black Left.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. It is oh, so simple to unleash the anger of the black Leftist! Simply stand up and reveal oneself to be a black conservative. Accomplishments, hardships, thoughtful views....none of those matter.

2. Here, the actual words of a black Leftist when any black conservative is mentioned:
"Another Stephin Fetchit Negro, vying for attention, who happened to land a spot on The Cosby Show. Can't stand him, or his clones (Ben Carson, Allen West, Herman Cain, Larry Elder, Ron Christie, et al.)"

3. How did this benighted clown become the voice of large segments of the black community? How, for instance, did the Left manage to convince so many in our community that black people suffered under Ronald Reagan, in spite of fifteen years of uninterrupted economic growth, that saw an eight -four percent increase in black household income?

a. How did they do it? By trotting out the bogeyman of racist white conservatives...and 'Tomming' black Republicans rather than engaging in serious debate on the merits.

4. How about an example of the level of debate from the black Left. Here are the actual words of one ersatz black Leftist when confronted with facts and rational argument: "skank ho"..." Bitch.. what have you accomplished but presenting a false front, while spending most of your time on your back?"..."suck the dick of black conservatives....in return for what?"..." Bitch, you're white trailer trash,"...and so on.

5. And this is representative of the response by the black Left to attempts at discussion: shouted down at a junior high school level. Conservative ideas are not rejected on their merits....rather, they are dismissed in the most vulgar terms.

a. Generally, the Left's protocol adds moral indignation, and resort to historical victimhood to the above. These are deemed sufficient argumentation.

6. When conservatives refer to a difference of belief with the left, we say that they are wrong. But when the left refers to a difference with the right, the right is characterized as evil. Even the arguments of the intellectuals of the black Left are generally reduced to "they're up to no good!" They claim that we have some ulterior motive beyond simply being correct in the direction we wish for our people.

a. James Dixon, writing for "Black World Today, concludes that we wish for "the exclusion of blacks [and other ethnic minorities] from full participation in American society." How exactly, does that benefit those of us who, while conservative....are still black? How?

b. Even respected intellectuals like Dr. Cornel West, professor of black studies at Princeton, are not immune. A few years back, West published an article in the "Christian Century" entitled "Unmasking the Black Conservatives." And, while he acknowledges that the emergence of black conservatism is a healthy development, he actually argues that black conservatism is really a quest for white peer acceptance.

7. Some choice, eh? We can deal with the vilest schoolyard abuse from the most boorish black numbskulls, or a higher class of abuse: either we strive to deny opportunity to our fellow black citizens at the cost of the same opportunity for out children and ourselves...or, best case, because we want the white man to pat our nappy heads, give us thirty pieces of silver, and send us on our way.
This is the progressive notion of thoughtful, intellectual engagement.

8. And their proof that one of the above attacks is correct? The claim that our small numbers is proof of our ignobility, and disconnect with the black community. Yet....

"On issues such as religion, sexuality, gender and race, the African-American community at-large has proven to be conservative." Black GOP: Rise of The Black Republicans? | Breaking News for Black America
Based on the book "He Talk Like A White Boy," Joseph C. Phillips

The times are changing....
....just, not fast enough.

1. It is oh, so simple to unleash the anger of the black Leftist! Simply stand up and reveal oneself to be a black conservative. Accomplishments, hardships, thoughtful views....none of those matter.

Yeah class traitors are often loathed, that is true.

The Irish used to KNEECAP their class traitor bastards.

The values of the Republican party appeal most to people in the old south. I think it's hard for black people to get past that. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Republicans can continue making as much noise that they want about how foolish black people are for voting Democrat but until they care about changing that then the next several elections won't be any different.

And for those who believe that they're just a bunch of welfare leeches then you're part of the problem not the solution.

and you can see the racism ooozing out of this crazy chicks posts here.

enjoy your last mouthful of tar on the way down dino girl.

man are your decendents going to be shamed by your memory some day

these people have really begum to show their true colors of racism.

Fortunately the youth of this country isnt buying their stupid evil lies.

they are on their way out BIG TIME

Did Chic just use a quote from a message board as proof of....anything? LMAO...Smells like desperation

Yeah class traitors are often loathed, that is true.

The Irish used to KNEECAP their class traitor bastards.

".... class traitor bastards..."

What kind of disgusting, ignorant troglodyte would refer to an accomplished, successful individual who has proven, through the results of his own efforts, the efficacy of conservative principles, as ".... class traitor bastards..."?

Oh...yes.....the writer of the above post.

PC, why are you pretending some asshole's posts speak for "the black left?"

What you are doing is being him (her).

Sad.

The values of the Republican party appeal most to people in the old south. I think it's hard for black people to get past that. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Republicans can continue making as much noise that they want about how foolish black people are for voting Democrat but until they care about changing that then the next several elections won't be any different.

And for those who believe that they're just a bunch of welfare leeches then you're part of the problem not the solution.

Another example of a government school grad,....am I right?

"...the Republican party appeal most to people in the old south."

1. Your lacunae in the area of history is revealed, since the 'old South' was controlled by the party of slavery, segregation, and secularization: the Democrat Party.

2. According to this liberal myth, Goldwater and the Republicans were racists and used racism to appeal to racist southerners to change the electoral map. To believe the tale, one must be either a reliable Democrat voter, and/or be ignorant of the history of the time.

3. Goldwater was one of only six Republican senators to vote against the 1964 act. He did so on libertarian grounds, opposed to the act’s restrictions on private property which he believed beyond the Congress’s powers under the commerce clause. Five others supported the party’s presidential nominee.

a. Goldwater went on to win five southern states in 1964: Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and South Carolina. But he lost eight.

b. Democrats build the ‘southern strategy’ tale on the fact that the same states voted for ‘Dixiecrat’ Strom Thurmond in 1948 (less Georgia).

c. Except that Nixon and Reagan lost, or almost lost the same states in ’68 and ’80…

d. And Jimmy Carter and Clinton did pretty well in those states in ’76 and ’92.

e. And the Goldwater states went right back to voting Democrat for decades…

4. So…if Republicans were racists and got racist southerners to vote for them, how to explain this: Republicans always did best in the southern states that Goldwater lost, which happened to be the same ones Republicans had been winning with some regularity since 1928.

a. In ’28, ’52, ’56, and ’60, Republicans generally won Virginia, Florida, Texas, Kentucky and sometimes North Carolina or Louisiana. Did you notice that those years were before 1964?

b. Four years after Goldwater, the segregationist vote went right back to Democrats: Humphrey got half of Wallace’s supporters on election day. Nixon got none of ‘em. “When the '68 campaign began, Nixon was at 42 percent, Humphrey at 29 percent, Wallace at 22 percent. When it ended, Nixon and Humphrey were tied at 43 percent, with Wallace at 13 percent. The 9 percent of the national vote that had been peeled off from Wallace had gone to Humphrey.” The neocons & Nixon's southern strategy - Pat Buchanan - [page]

c. In ’76, Carter swept the South. Was Carter appealing to bigots….or is that only the case when Republicans win the South?

In summary, you haven't a clue about what you are presumably writing about.

Pretty much the definition of the reliable Democrat voter.

Sad.

As you speak for the Left, you probably mean 'frightening,' not 'sad.'

The scariest thing to the Left is the burgeoning black conservative viewpoint.

I quoted three examples of the black left....therefore I'm not 'pretending' anything.
Nor am I being anyone but myself, providing an example of the conservative black view.
I may OP some of Cora Daniels' work as well.

Mr. Phillips is a conservative black.
Phillips wrote this, as well:

1.'All because they perceive a lack of adherence to their definition of blackness. Witness the treatment of Ward Connerly, the University of California regent and author of Prop 209 outlawing affirmative action in California. For daring to question the morality of affirmative action quotas an insisting that black children are capable of competing with white children, Connerly was called everything but a child of God.

2. When John McWhorter, former linguistics professor at Berkeley, a black man, wrote “Losing the Race: Self-Sabotage in Black America,” the NYTimes review claimed he wasn’t black enough to write about black people with authority. Another professor called him a “rent-a-Negro.” Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell, economists, have argued that the black middle class did not spring from affirmative action or the welfare state, are routinely ignored by the mainstream press, and miraculously left out of a list of public intellectuals compiled by ‘race expert’ Michael Eric Dyson in his “Race Rules.” Need we even begin to address the black community’s ostracizing of Justice Clarence Thomas?

a. The epitome of such thinking appeared when Justice Thomas was asked to speak to an elementary school in D.C. The invitation was rescinded when a number of the parents objected that he was not a proper role model. The school has no such complaints when they invited the crack-addicted, philandering former mayor Marion Barry.'

There will be more and more conservative blacks.

Sad.

I quoted three examples of the black left....therefore I'm not 'pretending' anything.
Nor am I being anyone but myself, providing an example of the conservative black view.

1.'All because they perceive a lack of adherence to their definition of blackness. Witness the treatment of Ward Connerly, the University of California regent and author of Prop 209 outlawing affirmative action in California. For daring to question the morality of affirmative action quotas an insisting that black children are capable of competing with white children, Connerly was called everything but a child of God.

2. When John McWhorter, former linguistics professor at Berkeley, a black man, wrote “Losing the Race: Self-Sabotage in Black America,” the NYTimes review claimed he wasn’t black enough to write about black people with authority. Another professor called him a “rent-a-Negro.” Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell, economists, have argued that the black middle class did not spring from affirmative action or the welfare state, are routinely ignored by the mainstream press, and miraculously left out of a list of public intellectuals compiled by ‘race expert’ Michael Eric Dyson in his “Race Rules.” Need we even begin to address the black community’s ostracizing of Justice Clarence Thomas?

a. The epitome of such thinking appeared when Justice Thomas was asked to speak to an elementary school in D.C. The invitation was rescinded when a number of the parents objected that he was not a proper role model. The school has no such complaints when they invited the crack-addicted, philandering former mayor Marion Barry.'

I speak for myself, and you didn't answer my question.

I guess you Korean Americans are a bunch of bigot weasels. :lol:

Sad.

I speak for myself, and you didn't answer my question.

I guess you Korean Americans are a bunch of bigot weasels. :lol:

You should read more carefully...I did answer your question:
"I quoted three examples of the black left....therefore I'm not 'pretending' anything."

But you didn't thank me for the education about the black Left's hostility to black conservatives.

I guess you Leftist Americans are a bunch of discourteous weasels, huh?

and you can see the racism ooozing out of this crazy chicks posts here.

enjoy your last mouthful of tar on the way down dino girl.

man are your decendents going to be shamed by your memory some day

I wonder, Ms. Truthie, why you regularly take the opportunity of posting in these threads, which you clearly find interesting...but your posts rarely pertain directly to the OP itself.

This post is a case in point.

While I have no desire to limit what you say, or how you say it, I am curious as to why you seldom confront the essence of an OP, or even debate specific aspects.

Surely you realize that your failure to do so suggests the truth of what you leave unquestioned.

I hesitate to suggest this...but do you feel incapable of taking me on directly? That the result of such a confrontation would prove embarrassing?
Are you admitting that your education falls short of mine?
Your political persuasion is not the match for the conservative persuasion?

What is it that inhibits your side of the debate?

Respectfully,
PC

Did Chic just use a quote from a message board as proof of....anything? LMAO...Smells like desperation

So....according you, using your best judgement, the actual words of a black Leftist as evidence of the uninformed vituperation of the black Left towards a conservative black is an example of 'desperation'?

Did you understand that the OP was designed to spotlight the undeserved contumely of the black Left toward any black who is conservative, or traditional in his views?

These words:
' Here, the actual words of a black Leftist when any black conservative is mentioned:
"Another Stephin Fetchit Negro, vying for attention, who happened to land a spot on The Cosby Show. Can't stand him, or his clones (Ben Carson, Allen West, Herman Cain, Larry Elder, Ron Christie, et al.)"'

Do you understand why the hate is evinced?
Because Phillips, Carson, West, Cain, Elder, Christie, et al have a different perspective.
Are you stupid enough to endorse that view?

Funny how attempts such as yours have the character of a boomerang.....you hope to find some kind of way of attacking the OP, and yet your post reeks of.....

...yup....

...desperation.

shes a racist

1. What the heck is racism?
It is the catch-all net that one applies to one’s opponent, as in “You racist!”
Nothing worse can be claimed.
How weak is ‘I am not!” or the oh-so-trite ‘Some of my best friends are fill in any authorized minority group).’
a. I always like the response: ‘Yeah…so?”

2. Imagine, we’ve descended to the point where political correctness actually bans a word, and if you use the term itself in order to argue against banning…well, they’ve got you: ‘you used that word, you…you…racist!’

3. I challenges anyone who drives a car, especially during rush hour, to claim that they haven’t uses every single word and term that shouldn’t be used in polite company. And, if they have even an ounce of creativity, in every permutation and combination possible!

4. Now, if a word is of the banned variety, one must admit, it pops into your head, at the front of the line of invective when you’re short of temper.
a. I is only self-control and proper upbringing that push it back where it belongs. But you know that you thought it. You do…don’t you.

5. Why the particular no-no? Simply because you want to injure! One uses an ethnic slur, not because a great deal of thought went into concluding that the object is inferior…but in the hope that they think they are inferior. ‘Cause, if the target doesn’t believe himself to be inferior….the insult falls flat. Darn,…perfectly good insult,wasted.
a. The wisest among us realize that no matter what the victim say about forgiving you, the target never, ever, forgets. Be so advised.
b. Remember how you hate to apologize.

In conclusion, one should never allow their vocabulary to be curtailed by political correctness, by political adversaries.
Don’t be bullied.
Your own ethical nature and decency should be the determinant.

So....Ms.Truthie....do you still feel that your attempt to intimidate has any impact?

Psych!

Forum List

Back