Coolest Summer I can remember...

Another non-beach day on Long Island.....sky clear as a bell but cool here on the north shore = chilly on the ocean. I expect to freeze my balls off here from Oct to May here, but this is getting stoopid ridiculous.

Mid to upper 90's all week... At least I was in the hills over the weekend where it rained every afternoon.

So much so on Saturday that 24 got closed down again for a mudslide.

We were on our way to the Garden of the Gods, damn it!

:)

peace...

It's hot here in SoCal. Cooking.

most likely due to the continued la nina. It is the weather pattern and continues through today. Follow the polar vortex. When it sweeps down through Chicago, So Cali will see heat. It's how the globe works IMO!!!

Tomorrow is July 30th... They are calling for low to mid-60s in D-Town.

This is normally 90 to 100 degree time.

And this is repeatedly happening this year.

I know, I know... It's a direct result of Global Warming.

I remember when we were going through a drought and a heat wave and all the algorians were more than proud to say "Global Warming"...

Now they just scream "Man Made Climate Change" at anything not perfectly "normal" at any given time.

peace...

I remember when we were going through a drought and a heat wave and all the algorians were more than proud to say "Global Warming"...

Now they just scream "Man Made Climate Change" at anything not perfectly "normal" at any given time.

peace...

same here

peace...

same here

59 degrees here in Chicago area yesterday, wasn't until 3:00pm in the afternoon to get the temperature above 70 degrees. Oh, there was a wind chill that had the real feel at 53 during the morning hours. Ouch!!!!

Wind chill in July!!!!!!!

.........hoodie weather this am in New York and also tonight. No way you could be hanging at the ocean tonight.......and in late July here, that is highly fucked.

Anybody coming from out of town.......talk to a New Yorker about this summer. Hasn't arrived yet. Then throw in the part about how the world is warming so much, we all have to start our emergency ark projects!!! Go......go.......go..........

Have there been any 100 degree days in the midwest yet? Last time I checked was at the end of July and no days of 100 or over had been recorded....end of july and no 100 degree days in the midwest yet...that is climate, not weather.

Have there been any 100 degree days in the midwest yet? Last time I checked was at the end of July and no days of 100 or over had been recorded....end of july and no 100 degree days in the midwest yet...that is climate, not weather.

we have had a couple of feels like a hundred

but not one hundred degree day this summer

Forum List

Back