Cop body slams unarmed and cooperating white guy, fracturing his skull in case of mistaken identity…media ignores. Why?

I recall people going on and on about how the media was ignoring the Tyre Nichols story. It was said they were ignoring the East Palestine train derailment.

It's what happens when you get your news from YouTube.

Nope.

DNC-owned media doesn't want you to see cops brutalizing white people.

No political capital there.

The stupid cult fucks just follow along with the “cops are out to kill black people” bullshit narrative.

How about that mass shooting at Michigan State. Black guy using a pistol…NOTHING TO SEE HERE! MOVE ALONG! NO POLITICAL HAY TO MAKE!

I recall people going on and on about how the media was ignoring the Tyre Nichols story. It was said they were ignoring the East Palestine train derailment.

It's what happens when you get your news from YouTube.

And you're what happens when you get your perspective from message boards.

Nationally? Yes they were. No one in national media was talking about Tyre Nichols or the Ohio train derailment until there was a stink raised about them. That can be said for a large number of stories.

They quickly made the national news.

They quickly made the national news.
What's your definition of quickly. I could be wrong but I think it was almost a month or more before the Tyre Nichols story was a thing nationally. And the train derailment was at least a week. I live in Ohio and didnt hear about it for a couple days.

Forum List

Back