cop pepper sprays motorist that gave him the finger

grasping for straws ehh Bucs , thread is not about military and you know that , you seem to be a worshipper of authority though !!

I don't think that the cop was legally within in his right to behave in the manner that he did. But even if he had been, I think that police departments should have higher standards of conduct and that his behavior is worthy of dismissal.

hey Iceweasel , what does OSHA , which sucks by the way have to do with anything . osha has been around since early 70s I think and my most dangerous jobs link is blue collar deaths in 2013 I think .
What does OSHA have to do with job safety? Oh nothing....

I just don't like it Iceweasel , besides that it has nothing to do with my link showing the rank of police in the category of dangerous jobs .

grasping for straws ehh Bucs , thread is not about military and you know that , you seem to be a worshipper of authority though !!

Haha dodging it huh. You listed to top 10 most dangerous jobs. Not a single military one is listed. So being a Marine or SEAL is less dangerous than a roofer or ditch digger. Got it. Great link buddy.

Haha dodging it huh. You listed to top 10 most dangerous jobs. Not a single military one is listed. So being a Marine or SEAL is less dangerous than a roofer or ditch digger. Got it. Great link buddy.

At the rate that our military kicks ass, I could almost see it, tbh.

chuckle :afro:, you are funny Bucs , thread is about the police a rather safe profession when compared to roofers , loggers , fishers and about 7 other professions . PLUS the police make more money , have better benefits , better retirement than most loggers , fishers and roofers . Astronaut may be more dangerous than loggers , roofers and fishers though , surprised that you are trying to talk about astronauts Bucs !!

chuckle :afro:, you are funny Bucs , thread is about the police a rather safe profession when compared to roofers , loggers , fishers and about 7 other professions . PLUS the police make more money , have better benefits , better retirement than most loggers , fishers and roofers . Astronaut may be more dangerous than loggers , roofers and fishers though , surprised that you are trying to talk about astronauts Bucs !!

Dont be stupid, being a police officer is a dangerous job.

not as dangerous as loggers , fishers , roofers other professions according to my link AveBear . I don't know where they rank but they don't rank in the top ten dangerous jobs AveBear !!

But your list doesnt say astronauts. Does it? Your list says the most dangerous 10 jobs. And it doesnt include military or police or astronauts.

So...according to your list...being a roofer or construction worker or fisherman....is MORE dangerous than being a SEAL or Marine or Army sniper or Miami undercover drug cop or LAPD South Central street cop or astronaut.

Right?

not as dangerous as loggers , fishers , roofers other professions according to my link AveBear . I don't know where they rank but they don't rank in the top ten dangerous jobs AveBear !!

Right. Or a SEAL or Marine or Army sniper. Your list doesnt include them either.

Hey folks...being in the military is NOT a dangerous job. Just look at Pismoes link.

At the rate that our military kicks ass, I could almost see it, tbh.

You're absolutely right. Theres a reason military isnt in the top 10. Much for the same reason police arent. Superior training and tactics and weapons vs the people they confront. Thats why cops and military arent in the top 10.

No, not really! The facts disagree with you.

FACTS are stubborn things!

LOL @ your facts. it's not a matter of how many cops are injured, it's a matter of they deal with criminals who COULD injure them, and are motivated to try injure them on a daily basis.

Relatively few Navy SEALS are injured in the line of duty, would you tell one of them that being a SEAL isn't dangerous? Ignoramus.

don't care about the military , thread is about Police not having a real dangerous job . Police don't even rank in the top 10 dangerous jobs in the USA !! Heck , a logger , fisher or roofer plus 7 others are more dangerous jobs than police according to my link Bucs .

LOL @ your facts. it's not a matter of how many cops are injured, it's a matter of they deal with criminals who COULD injure them, and are motivated to try injure them on a daily basis.

Relatively few Navy SEALS are injured in the line of duty, would you tell one of them that being a SEAL isn't dangerous? Ignoramus.

I realize that you are now frantically trying to spin the fact that cops (still) don't have an especially dangerous job...but the FACT remains that I am more likely to die on the job than a cop is. FACTS are (still) stubborn things!

list of the top 10 most dangerous jobs --- Infographic Most dangerous jobs in America TIME.com ---

WOW! So being a roofer or day laborer is MORE DANGEROUS than being a Marine or SEAL or Army grunt???? Wow. Those Wounded Warrior Project commercials are such a scam!!!!

You know why most of those blue collar low education jobs have high deaths? Dumb workers. Most are accidental deaths. Many of those workers are uneducated and irresponsible. Some even show up and work drunk or get high on lunch breaks. Make sloppy mistakes.

Military and police avoid a lot of deaths by using the best tactics and equipment. And wearing vests. MOST cops who get shot dont die. Vests help.

But hey...if my son says he is either gonna be a roofer, day laborer or a Marine....im saying take the SAFE choice...enlist in USMC. Blue collar labor jobs are just too risky.
Apparently Marines aren't safe in Chinook helicopters.

don't understand yer point STMike but the thread is about police having a relatively safe job when compared to loggers , roofers , fishers and some other jobs. See my link !! Military , I don't think they count as they are not civilian so that'd be a different category I think .

Forum List

Back