Cop Pointing Rifle At Ferguson Protestors: "I Will Fucking Kill You"

Been a tough week all the way around. Just a guess, but think he took more verbal abuse this week than he dished out.

The pig should be in jail on felony charges. I hope the person who filmed that video pursues criminal charges against that bald headed thug.

That's actually a rather interesting topic of discussion, though perhaps not for this thread heh

I checked into it though and found some commentary, one of them was a bit compelling; "or maybe it's actually a warning? or is it just a nervous utterance? There's a small line in the statute that indicates "without legal authority"... "come any closer to me and I'll shoot you" may not be viewed as communicating a threat...if the person saying it has legal justification. As with any crime there also has to be a level of intent proven....is the officer yelling this or screaming it as a means to try and deter possible aggression or is he doing it because he really will kill the person? How do you prove it either way. There's a difference between criminal intent and being unprofessional.."

More_Government_zpsb96bfdbb.jpg

Been a tough week all the way around. Just a guess, but think he took more verbal abuse this week than he dished out.

Doesn't matter. He's been trained to be a professional who can handle tough situations. Oh....this is Ferguson P.D. Sorry, forgot. They shoot first and ask questions later.

Of course, they don't, but feel free to keep making false claims.
Don't be ridiculous.
Have you heard of disturbing the peace? blocking a sidewalk? blocking traffic? trespassing? violating curfew?..All illegal...You don't understand the first amendment and how it works...but that's fine. You clearly don't want to.

What's to understand? It's pretty clear language;

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances".

It does not protect rioters or looters obviously. It does protect law abiding citizens right to protest. It cannot be abridged under the guise of inforcing petty misdemeanors such as "tresspassing" (unless on private property) or "blocking the sidewalk". The reason the anti-federalists insisted on the Bill of Rights was they didn't think the Constitution was clear enough in defending citizens against the power of government. That function should be fundamentally supported by any true conservative.

And I believe the curfew was lifted on the 18th. Looks like this incident happened on the 19th.

So according to Smed, I cannot restrict anyone from assembling in my living room!

Additionally, protestors can block non protestors from accessing and moving along a public sidewalk.

What a country aye smed?

Did you miss the "private property" acception Pops? If someone tries to assemble in your living room you can probably legally shoot them. In some jurisdictions at least.

Did you miss the sidewalk issue, you can't protest and restrict others RIGHTS to the use of public amenities?

The police are perfectly within their rights to insist that the protestors keep moving. Watch the videos and note, the protestors also are using the property of individuals when they protest. How many of them do you suppose gave consent?

The protestors are not the only ones with rights, but it's OK if others rights are trampled on, or should we ask the police to watch over it to minimize damage?

Did he kill him?

Do you think he should have? OF COURSE you do.

Please, bitch about tyranny and then actually be stupid enough to think it doesn't start on the streets by our over-militarized police.
I didn't say that. It is interesting that you seem to know what I think from out of thin air.

I take it that the cop did NOT kill him.

Which makes this a perfect example of the Ferguson Police Departments ability to restrain itself in the face of extreme emotion and jeopardy.

I'm thinking that your entire attempt to paint the FPD as murderers just backfired and shot a hole in the "Wilson is a killing racist" meme that the left is promoting.

Just wanted to point that out since I fear you lack the capacity to analyze what is right before you eyes.

Doesn't matter. He's been trained to be a professional who can handle tough situations. Oh....this is Ferguson P.D. Sorry, forgot. They shoot first and ask questions later.

He is a person. He probably let dozens of people off the hook this week. You do realize that if you are too close to someone with an assault rifle you might not be able to raise it? Your last comment is uncalled for until proof is released. Do you even care we have a Constitution in this country?

The police aren't trained to go through night after night of warfare. He obviously had reached the end of his tether.

The answer is to start giving the police real military training. To militarize the police so to speak.

You got it backwards, but then I didn't expect anything else.

The police aren't trained to go through night after night of warfare. He obviously had reached the end of his tether.

The answer is to start giving the police real military training. To militarize the police so to speak.

Victim of what?

Being yelled at?

Oh the horrors

Go out and point a rifle at someone and threaten to kill them and let me know how that works out for you.

I had one pointed in my face years ago. It does change the way you think.

He is a person. He probably let dozens of people off the hook this week. You do realize that if you are too close to someone with an assault rifle you might not be able to raise it? Your last comment is uncalled for until proof is released. Do you even care we have a Constitution in this country?

Interesting that everyone's fall back in defending this scourge of a police department is to tell me to go read the Constitution.

Meanwhile, you condone the Ferguson PD to act in secrecy and release material and videos which try Michael Brown in the court of public opinion.

Maybe the Ferguson PD should read the Constitution.

Interesting that everyone's fall back in defending this scourge of a police department is to tell me to go read the Constitution.

Meanwhile, you condone the Ferguson PD to act in secrecy and release material and videos which try Michael Brown in the court of public opinion.

Police investigations are never public, you are simply being dishonest here. Do you deny Michael robbed the store? We at least know that is fact, everything else is hearsay at this point. Court of public opinion? That is laughable, you would have this officer in the electric chair by now if you could.

That's got to be the stupidest thing I've read on here in weeks. I don't think city police should HAVE assault rifles. That's the problem.

I used to live outside Manhattan for years. Saw lots of police comprehend people in the streets west of 5th Avenue, especially in Times Square, before it got cleaned up. They were trained to talk people down back then, not shoot them.

Now they chokehold and kill them for selling cigarettes in Staten Island.
man-killed-by-police.jpg

No, he was killed resisting arrest. Try to be accurate in your rants. Not that the one above was unwarranted.

Police investigations are never public, you are simply being dishonest here. Do you deny Michael robbed the store? We at least know that is fact, everything else is hearsay at this point. Court of public opinion? That is laughable, you would have this officer in the electric chair by now if you could.

Police reports are public, and Ferguson PD won't release one.

The video of Brown robbing the store is irrelevant to the shooting. But it baits stupid people like you and they know it.

How can Wilson be placed in an electric chair when he won't even show up, show his so-called injured face and face the public?

That's got to be the stupidest thing I've read on here in weeks. I don't think city police should HAVE assault rifles. That's the problem.

I used to live outside Manhattan for years. Saw lots of police comprehend people in the streets west of 5th Avenue, especially in Times Square, before it got cleaned up. They were trained to talk people down back then, not shoot them.

Now they chokehold and kill them for selling cigarettes in Staten Island.
man-killed-by-police.jpg

Your opinion and four bucks might buy something at Starbucks.

Forum List

Back