Cop shoots dead Licensed Conceal Carry holder (MN)

Let's try an experiment

Stand in front of someone you do not know. Say, "I have a gun" while reaching behind your back to get your wallet out of your back pocket and then tell me what kind of reaction you get

Sadly, you Authoritarian Goose Steppers will justify anything your beloved Gestapo does. There's always a convoluted justification. It's exactly why the People are lashing out.

Violence begets violence. The Militarization of our Police has created emotionless killing machines. And it will result in much more violence. Bet on it.

This was an average everyday patrol officer not SWAT

No you go ahead and try my proposed experiment and let me know the reaction you get

Emotionless Killing Machines. That's what this Militarization has created. The Police now resort to violence as a first response. Unless the Militarization process is reversed, there will be much more violence.

The People are growing weary & angry from the abuse. They're beginning to realize that the U.S. now imprisons more Citizens than any other nation on earth. They feel they're being attacked and hunted. We have a Police State problem. That's the reality.
No one who saw the MN video could say tat cop was emotionless.
Hell the girlfriend was emotionless not the cop

Violence begets violence. A more violent Police Force will result in more violence being directed against it. It's a bloody vicious circle. This rapidly expanding Police State is creating a lot of anger and frustration.
You obviously don't know what a police state is

Emotionless Killing Machines. That's what this Militarization has created. The Police now resort to violence as a first response. Unless the Militarization process is reversed, there will be much more violence.

The People are growing weary & angry from the abuse. They're beginning to realize that the U.S. now imprisons more Citizens than any other nation on earth. They feel they're being attacked and hunted. We have a Police State problem. That's the reality.
So when do you plan on following Micah Xavier Johnson's example or are you just a spineless coward who is all talk and simply goads others to do things you won't do yourself?

STFU. This rapidly growing Police State is creating so much anger and frustration. More violence should be expected. Pointing out that ugly reality, doesn't mean i support violence.

Sadly, you Authoritarian Goose Steppers will justify anything your beloved Gestapo does. There's always a convoluted justification. It's exactly why the People are lashing out.

Violence begets violence. The Militarization of our Police has created emotionless killing machines. And it will result in much more violence. Bet on it.

No you go ahead and try my proposed experiment and let me know the reaction you get

No one who saw the MN video could say tat cop was emotionless.
Hell the girlfriend was emotionless not the cop

Violence begets violence. A more violent Police Force will result in more violence being directed against it. It's a bloody vicious circle. This rapidly expanding Police State is creating a lot of anger and frustration.
You obviously don't know what a police state is

This rapid expansion is only gonna create more angry frustrated Citizens. The future looks grim.

Yet you've literally spent days and dozens of posts advocating violence. WTF?

OTOH, it seems clear to me you are too cowardly to commit violence yourself. You just advocate to others like a Pensacola preacher advocating violence against abortion doctors until someone actually goes out and murders a human being. I'm guessing you're also the type of spineless twit who will deny involvement then run and hide behind both your First and Fifth Amendment rights rather than face up to your beliefs and statements. Fucking scumbags like you disgust me.

Yet you've literally spent days and dozens of posts advocating violence. WTF?

OTOH, it seems clear to me you are too cowardly to commit violence yourself. You just advocate to others like a Pensacola preacher advocating violence against abortion doctors until someone actually goes out and murders a human being. I'm guessing you're also the type of spineless twit who will deny involvement then run and hide behind both your First and Fifth Amendment rights rather than face up to your beliefs and statements. Fucking scumbags like you disgust me.

You're a liar. I have never advocated violence. So you can piss off, ya ignorant twat.

You're a liar. I have never advocated violence. So you can piss off, ya ignorant twat.
Bullshit. You've been advocating violence for days and dozens of posts.

Let's call the FBI, report each other's posts and then compare notes on who has the most interesting interview. Are you game? Contact Us

BTW, thanks for the misogynistic hate speech. It further reveals just how truly hateful a lying fuckwad you are.

The LEO repeatedly ordered the negro to "STOP REACHING!".
The negro apparently was unable mentally to process the words and act accordingly.
BTW for all you LIB pussies when a LEO runs a license plate part of the information about the car owner is whether the owner has a 'CCW' and whether there are any outstanding warrants and whether the owner has a criminal past.

Doesn't justify executing a Citizen. This cop will have to be arrested and prosecuted. That won't help the victim's family much, but they should receive justice for their loved one.

Let's try an experiment

Stand in front of someone you do not know. Say, "I have a gun" while reaching behind your back to get your wallet out of your back pocket and then tell me what kind of reaction you get

and it seems you don't understand that police are human and have families as well. how bold of you to just assume everyone of them is the same, you profiler.

Bullshit. You've been advocating violence for days and dozens of posts.

Let's call the FBI, report each other's posts and then compare notes on who has the most interesting interview. Are you game?

BTW, thanks for the misogynistic hate speech. It further reveals just how truly hateful a lying fuckwad you are.

I have never advocated violence. So i'll ask you politely to not say it again. Thank you.

Doesn't justify executing a Citizen. This cop will have to be arrested and prosecuted. That won't help the victim's family much, but they should receive justice for their loved one.

Let's try an experiment

and it seems you don't understand that police are human and have families as well. how bold of you to just assume everyone of them is the same, you profiler.

It's not necessarily their fault. It's their militarized training. They've grown more violent, as the Police State has grown. It was inevitable.

It's truly comical to sit back and watch what bizarre twists these threads take sometimes.
Yes, fascinating. It's a exploration into the mindset of people.

Not average people, just a subset. My observation is that there is a higher percentage of mentally ill, racist fuckwads and general loudmouth dumb asses online than in the general public. I'd be very interested if some Master's or Doctoral student did a thesis on the composition of personality types regularly posting on political forums.

Let's try an experiment

It's not necessarily their fault. It's their militarized training. They've grown more violent, as the Police State has grown. It was inevitable.
no it isn't, it's the daily encounter to protect innocence and being back stabbed by a president who incites violence. I think you should actually look at what causes most of this.

It's truly comical to sit back and watch what bizarre twists these threads take sometimes.

Not average people, just a subset. My observation is that there is a higher percentage of mentally ill, racist fuckwads and general loudmouth dumb asses online than in the general public. I'd be very interested if some Master's or Doctoral student did a thesis on the composition of personality types regularly posting on political forums.
It is the ability of the internet to keep those racists hidden behind a keyboard. In public, they'd never do anything close to what they do in here. NEVER, they are all talk behind a keyboard filtered internet.

See, I believe the opposite. I believe 80% of the people who post here are in fact stupid, and that is perfectly representative of the population in general. I offer the moron members of Congress who repeatedly get elected and reelected as evidence of this.

So what is your recommendation? Your previous one of meeting violence with violence?
Violence begets violence. Our Government has chose to Militarize our Police Force. It's turned them into emotionless killing machines. It's only a matter of time before the People stand up and say enough is enough. African Americans have it the worst, but our Police are abusing Citizens of all races.

It's not only a Black Citizen issue. That's just the one the MSM likes to obsess over. For instance, they just murdered a 17yr old white kid a couple days ago. They executed him while he was laying on his stomach. But that incident didn't get much attention in the MSM. So it's not just a race problem. It's a Police State problem.

So what is your recommendation? Your previous one of meeting violence with violence?
Violence begets violence. Our Government has chose to Militarize our Police Force. It's turned them into emotionless killing machines. It's only a matter of time before the People stand up and say enough is enough. African Americans have it the worst, but our Police are abusing Citizens of all races.

It's not only a Black Citizen issue. That's just the one the MSM likes to obsess over. For instance, they just murdered a 17yr old white kid a couple days ago. They executed him while he was laying on his stomach. But that incident didn't get much attention in the MSM. So it's not just a race problem. It's a Police State problem.

Violence begets violence. A more oppressive violent Police State will result in more violence being directed at it. It's just an inevitability.

I'll ask you again politely. Don't say it again. I have never advocated violence. Thank you.
I'll ask you again politely. Please stop lying and please stop advocating violence.

BTW, I did send links to your posts to the FBI. I don't know if they'll ignore you, interview you or just spy on your email. Either way, have a really nice fucking day. ;)

[email protected]

Forum List

Back