Cop tasers teen standing on his girlfriends porch.

Oh, so the officer was to believe whatever he said? Why not just comply with the officer until they get verification of your claim?
Damned Democrat gun-grabbing "officers" need to be sent to the graves if they don't have a lawful warrant issued by a judge from the bench for each and every contact they make with the public.
Well that’s crazy.

It’s also how oppressive societies work.

Bullshit. You see, this is why I promote dividing this country into two countries instead. You people could have one half of the country and we'll have the other half. Both countries operate the way they wish. On your side, nobody is a suspect, you barely have police but a lot of social workers, and the police you do have will not be allowed to carry guns, arrest suspects, or even chase after them like the new regulation Mayor Lighthead made in Chicago.

He was trespassing through various other properties.
He had drugs on him.
Was on parole for being a thief and a joyrider.
Wouldn't obey Police instruction.

But yeah.

White supremacy.
And he was Black.

And he was committing crimes.

Why Do you always leave out that critical component?

Oh, right. Because you are a dishonest moron.

Sure, he was cutting through yards, ended up at a back door, and the officer only wanted to see if he was telling the truth.
Sure. And he said his girlfriend was coming out, as she did just seconds after he decided to make him ride the lightning.

Kids run between houses all the time.
You mean when she heard the criminal whatever fall in her back yard? She came out? And btw, why was he hiding in the back yard with pot and not knocking on front or back doors if he was waiting for her to come down? Sounds more like her drug dealer and her parents certainly did not give him permission to be there.

On your side, nobody is a suspect, you barely have police but a lot of social workers
Excuse me, Mr. Buttfucker. The "social workers" got to go to hell with gun-grabbing Democrat cops.

Damn, you've got an agenda here, and it sure isn't for gun rights. It's a mental health gun grab through the back door.

You're totally coming out as a pro-gun-control Democrat here.

What’s ironic is that there is an ongoing right wing outrage over the supposed “overreach” and “corruption” of the FBI because they had the temerity of going after Trump supporters, whether they’re guilty of rioting at the Capitol or behaving suspiciously during Trump’s campaign.

So you see, when you guys claim you want to go after suspicious individuals, it seems you only really care if it’s not someone you identify with.

He was trespassing through various other properties.
He had drugs on him.
Was on parole for being a thief and a joyrider.
Wouldn't obey Police instruction.

But yeah.

White supremacy.
And he was Black.
Exactly, no white person would be so ignorant to do all the stupid things this black dreg did.
Yea whites don't break the law only minorities engage in that behavior

No, whites do bad stuff all the time, but when a black cop tases them for being a dumbass, they don't whine "that's wacist!"

It’s also how oppressive societies work.

Bullshit. You see, this is why I promote dividing this country into two countries instead. You people could have one half of the country and we'll have the other half. Both countries operate the way they wish. On your side, nobody is a suspect, you barely have police but a lot of social workers, and the police you do have will not be allowed to carry guns, arrest suspects, or even chase after them like the new regulation Mayor Lighthead made in Chicago.
Gonna call your country Gilead?

No, whites do bad stuff all the time, but when a black cop tases them for being a dumbass, they don't whine "that's wacist!"
No, but they do whine about government oppression.

See what happens when white ladies get arrested for refusing to leave a store they’re kicked out of or refusing to leave a city council meeting that they’ve turned into a disorganized shouting match.

Sure, he was cutting through yards, ended up at a back door, and the officer only wanted to see if he was telling the truth.
Sure. And he said his girlfriend was coming out, as she did just seconds after he decided to make him ride the lightning.

You mean when she heard the criminal whatever fall in her back yard? She came out? And btw, why was he hiding in the back yard with pot and not knocking on front or back doors if he was waiting for her to come down? Sounds more like her drug dealer and her parents certainly did not give him permission to be there.
He was standing by the back door texting her stupid.

The cop could have been suspicious but had NO reason to pull his tazer out.

Why didn't he knock if he was allowed to be there? Sounds clearly at a minimum her parents didn't want him there and he knew it....and again her body language does not say girlfriend. Drug dealer maybe.

The arbitrary commands of officers are not the law.
Not even in the military, when it comes right down to it.
It is the law that must be obeyed, not every shouted command in the confusion of a riot or war.

Yes, it is the law. When a police officer gives you an order, you comply. I don't know why people like you who hate civilization and authority so much don't move to to the African jungles where no such law and order exist. The sole job of a police officer is to enforce the law.

Why didn't he knock if he was allowed to be there? Sounds clearly at a minimum her parents didn't want him there and he knew it....and again her body language does not say girlfriend. Drug dealer maybe.
Why didn’t he knock? Who knows. He was texting her. That’s what kids do.

I had a close friend whose house I went to all the time. Never once stepped through the front door. Never knocked either. I just opened the back door and yelled in or went in.

Had that cop seen me do that and I were black he’s a shot me dead

Forum List

Back