Cop tasers teen standing on his girlfriends porch.

Americas police forces are out of control. I dont need to fill in the demographics on this one. You already know.
Notice how they base the entire story on what the mother says not on police reports, or what the home owners say? Tommy, that means the article is BS and that they are manipulating fools.
The kid was unarmed and visiting his girlfriend. His criminal record amounted to joy riding on a golf cart and he had his Mams marijuana . Obviously a major criminal.

A few years ago a Welsh rugby international "stole" a golf cart and drove it down the M4 whilst pissed. He became a national hero and everyone thought he was a character.

Of course he wasnt a black teenager in Klan country.
Guilty complex or what, Tommy? I didn't mention his criminal record-----at all. My comments were about how the article was obviously bias as they didn't provide actual facts---just the boo-hoo of the you now admitted criminals mother. I find when they leave out pertinent info, and quote the mother of the suspect---that the article is pure manipulation and that they are hiding the truth.

Americas police forces are out of control. I dont need to fill in the demographics on this one. You already know.
Notice how they base the entire story on what the mother says not on police reports, or what the home owners say? Tommy, that means the article is BS and that they are manipulating fools.
The kid was unarmed and visiting his girlfriend. His criminal record amounted to joy riding on a golf cart and he had his Mams marijuana . Obviously a major criminal.

A few years ago a Welsh rugby international "stole" a golf cart and drove it down the M4 whilst pissed. He became a national hero and everyone thought he was a character.

I didn't mention his criminal record at all. I only pointed out that quoting the suspects mother instead of checking other sources like the police report---CLEARLY shows manipulation on the articles part. Mother a pot head? Dad not around? the article didn't even ask the girl if this guy was her boyfriend (for all you know she doesn't even know him) should be giving you a hint that something is amiss.
Your innate racism causes you to project on an awesome scale.

There is no proof that the Mother is a pothead.
There is no proof that the father is not present.
Why would he claim he was visiting his girlfriend if he wasnt ? That is easily disproved.

You are a car crash of a racist shit. You should join the police.
But there is------posting that the teen stole the moms pot indicates that she is a pot head....daddy lives in another state. Why would he claim something that isn't true---someone being arrested? Why would they lie? Seriously tommy?
Many many most if not all criminals when hoping for a sue the cops lawsuit like this idiot woman and son are---all of the race incidents--all of them --have lawyers and mamas that lie their asses off for the media in order manipulate weakminded morons to get on their side. This is why I have been trying to teach you, that when they don't present both sides and only quote the mama and the mama's attorney that they are lying. It's insanity to not question their story when it leaves such big holes indicating deception.
Nope. Iys your racism shining through. Your attempts to paint this youngster as a public enemy are laughale.

The arbitrary commands of officers are not the law.
Not even in the military, when it comes right down to it.
It is the law that must be obeyed, not every shouted command in the confusion of a riot or war.

Yes, it is the law. When a police officer gives you an order, you comply. I don't know why people like you who hate civilization and authority so much don't move to to the African jungles where no such law and order exist. The sole job of a police officer is to enforce the law.
So if a cop tells you to drop your drawers and bend over… do you comply?

It’s also how oppressive societies work.

Bullshit. You see, this is why I promote dividing this country into two countries instead. You people could have one half of the country and we'll have the other half. Both countries operate the way they wish. On your side, nobody is a suspect, you barely have police but a lot of social workers, and the police you do have will not be allowed to carry guns, arrest suspects, or even chase after them like the new regulation Mayor Lighthead made in Chicago.
Our side won`t sell handguns. See how easy that is? Eventually the police won`t need them either.

Our side won`t sell handguns. See how easy that is? Eventually the police won`t need them either.

And because you would make handguns illegal, criminals won't get them? How's that working out in our drug war? Recreational narcotics have been illegal as long as I've been alive. Yet we have more problem with drugs today than we did 50 years ago.

It’s also how oppressive societies work.

Bullshit. You see, this is why I promote dividing this country into two countries instead. You people could have one half of the country and we'll have the other half. Both countries operate the way they wish. On your side, nobody is a suspect, you barely have police but a lot of social workers, and the police you do have will not be allowed to carry guns, arrest suspects, or even chase after them like the new regulation Mayor Lighthead made in Chicago.
At a minimum they’ll stop acting like every one they encounter is armed with a hand cannon

If this kid obeys the lawful order he was given, does he get tased?
If the cop didn’t profile him, he definitely would not have been tased.
Don't talk to black kids if you're a cop. Don't do it. Don't ask them their names. EVER!!!

:laughing0301:

Go fuck yourself.
Don't talk to black kids if you're a cop. Don't do it. Don't ask them their names. EVER!!!

Go fuck yourself.
Like I said, dumbfuck.
The kid certainly wouldn’t have been tased if he hadn’t been profiled.

How did those ‘suspicions’ work out?

Suspect is reported for suspicious behavior. Cop investigates. The suspicious character ignores a reasonable request by a cop. Cop must stand there all day and get no response.
Reading the story, it appears there was no report of suspicious behavior. I think you invented that line.

We gotta stop calling everyone suspicious. Paranoia is really tearing us apart.
We don't want cops patrolling and looking for criminals?

They should just ignore what they see?

Get the fuck outta here.
We don't want cops patrolling and looking for criminals?

They should just ignore what they see?

Get the fuck outta here.
State police patrol neighborhoods now ?

Stop being a dumbfuck.

Go fuck yourself.

Go fuck yourself.
Like I said, dumbfuck.

Cops are supposed to profile, that’s what they are trained to do. They are supposed to be efficient with their time as they are on the taxpayers watch and payroll.
LefTard Logic:
“Cops should patrol the wealthy suburbs and target affluent white kids in BMW’s. Patrolling the ghettos at 2am, targeting actual criminals in low riders is a waste of taxpayer cash.”

Then how did he know it happened? Why was he there in the first place?
It would appear he was just driving by.
He was just driving by and accused a dude on a porch of running through lawns? Is this the retarded theory your trying to push right now?
He was just driving by and accused a dude on a porch of running through lawns? Is this the retarded theory your trying to push right now?
That’s exactly what happened. Try reading an article explaining what actually happened, dumbfuck.

Go fuck yourself.

Go fuck yourself.
Like I said, dumbfuck.

Cops are supposed to profile, that’s what they are trained to do. They are supposed to be efficient with their time as they are on the taxpayers watch and payroll.
LefTard Logic:
“Cops should patrol the wealthy suburbs and target affluent white kids in BMW’s. Patrolling the ghettos at 2am, targeting actual criminals in low riders is a waste of taxpayer cash.”
Bullshit. It was unwarranted. The officer and the department will be sued accordingly.

Go fuck yourself.

Go fuck yourself.
Like I said, dumbfuck.

LefTard Logic:
Bullshit. It was unwarranted. The officer and the department will be sued accordingly.
Yep, because you say so...because it FEELZ so good to believe it’s so.
hahaha...you tarded bastard

Except for the FACT that criminal research supports a suspicion that kids cutting through yards with hoodies on, acting like they shouldn't be there have done something illegal.
Awfully subjective the last bit. “Acting like they shouldn’t be there” is so vague it’s meaningless.

Suspicious can mean almost anything.
And you don't want cops to use their instincts and ask questions?
And you don't want cops to use their instincts and ask questions?
Clansman Fife’s ‘instincts’ got him and his dept in the national headlines for dumbfuckery. Is officer Fife worth the inevitable payout?

Clansman Fife’s ‘instincts’ got him and his dept in the national headlines for dumbfuckery. Is officer Fife worth the inevitable payout?

The OP is the first time I've seen this story, and I read the news all the time.

In order to make a claim against an officer or police department, you have to prove a constitutional rights violation, the officer acted outside of the law, or there were damages that caused you monetary harm. Outside of that, they have nothing in which to sue for.

Forum List

Back