Cop tasers teen standing on his girlfriends porch.

He was trespassing through various other properties.
He had drugs on him.
Was on parole for being a thief and a joyrider.
Wouldn't obey Police instruction.

But yeah.

White supremacy.
And he was Black.
Exactly, no white person would be so ignorant to do all the stupid things this black dreg did.
What exactly did he do that made the cop go after him anyway?
He cut across someones lawn en route to his girlfriends house. A bollocking might have been in order. Maybe.
Multiple lawns, trespassing, dressed suspiciously in all black.

Then ignored police instruction.
Not trespassing. You are allowed to walk in open areas unless specifically told not to. Dressed in black? That’s reason now to be harassed by police? Jesus, people really do love police states.
Well, you know, for today's whitey righties, how he was dressed is reason enough to shoot him. Think Trevon Martin and his hoodie.

From what I've read the use of a taser by police under Florida law is restricted to use on people that are physically resisting. Per officier's own story that wasn't the situation here.

I'll say teen and his mom have just won the lottery.
Still hasn't dawned on you that the teen and his mom are lying?
Oh really? Feel free to prove that.

Americas police forces are out of control. I dont need to fill in the demographics on this one. You already know.
Notice how they base the entire story on what the mother says not on police reports, or what the home owners say? Tommy, that means the article is BS and that they are manipulating fools.
The kid was unarmed and visiting his girlfriend. His criminal record amounted to joy riding on a golf cart and he had his Mams marijuana . Obviously a major criminal.

A few years ago a Welsh rugby international "stole" a golf cart and drove it down the M4 whilst pissed. He became a national hero and everyone thought he was a character.

Of course he wasnt a black teenager in Klan country.
Guilty complex or what, Tommy? I didn't mention his criminal record-----at all. My comments were about how the article was obviously bias as they didn't provide actual facts---just the boo-hoo of the you now admitted criminals mother. I find when they leave out pertinent info, and quote the mother of the suspect---that the article is pure manipulation and that they are hiding the truth.

Americas police forces are out of control. I dont need to fill in the demographics on this one. You already know.
Notice how they base the entire story on what the mother says not on police reports, or what the home owners say? Tommy, that means the article is BS and that they are manipulating fools.
The kid was unarmed and visiting his girlfriend. His criminal record amounted to joy riding on a golf cart and he had his Mams marijuana . Obviously a major criminal.

A few years ago a Welsh rugby international "stole" a golf cart and drove it down the M4 whilst pissed. He became a national hero and everyone thought he was a character.

I didn't mention his criminal record at all. I only pointed out that quoting the suspects mother instead of checking other sources like the police report---CLEARLY shows manipulation on the articles part. Mother a pot head? Dad not around? the article didn't even ask the girl if this guy was her boyfriend (for all you know she doesn't even know him) should be giving you a hint that something is amiss.
Your innate racism causes you to project on an awesome scale.

There is no proof that the Mother is a pothead.
There is no proof that the father is not present.
Why would he claim he was visiting his girlfriend if he wasnt ? That is easily disproved.

You are a car crash of a racist shit. You should join the police.
But there is------posting that the teen stole the moms pot indicates that she is a pot head....daddy lives in another state. Why would he claim something that isn't true---someone being arrested? Why would they lie? Seriously tommy?
Many many most if not all criminals when hoping for a sue the cops lawsuit like this idiot woman and son are---all of the race incidents--all of them --have lawyers and mamas that lie their asses off for the media in order manipulate weakminded morons to get on their side. This is why I have been trying to teach you, that when they don't present both sides and only quote the mama and the mama's attorney that they are lying. It's insanity to not question their story when it leaves such big holes indicating deception.

He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.
And he was Black.
Exactly, no white person would be so ignorant to do all the stupid things this black dreg did.
He cut across someones lawn en route to his girlfriends house. A bollocking might have been in order. Maybe.

Do bulldogs like drugs too ?

He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.
And he was Black.

Not trespassing. You are allowed to walk in open areas unless specifically told not to. Dressed in black? That’s reason now to be harassed by police? Jesus, people really do love police states.
Well, you know, for today's whitey righties, how he was dressed is reason enough to shoot him. Think Trevon Martin and his hoodie.
Just saying. If you don’t want to be harassed by police, don’t wear hoodies. Don’t wear baggy pants. Dress less, you know, “urban”.

she is a pot head....daddy lives in another state.
And the cop is the boyfriend committing adultery with her by force — call it rape of you will — probably not even her choice to do pot or not — and the father, the legitimate husband will face sex charges or worse if he ever returns to that cop's bailiwick.

He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.
And he was Black.

Just saying. If you don’t want to be harassed by police, don’t wear hoodies. Don’t wear baggy pants. Dress less, you know, “urban”.
Don't drive....don't sleep in your own bed...don't hold a cell phone...don't sell cigarettes, so on and so forth.

saying. If you don’t want to be harassed by police, don’t wear hoodies. Don’t wear baggy pants. Dress less, you know, “urban”.
Got your skin covered halfway decent the fashion police need to be fucked off the property. They have business enforcing corporate dress codes.

Of course he wasnt a black teenager in Klan country.
Guilty complex or what, Tommy? I didn't mention his criminal record-----at all. My comments were about how the article was obviously bias as they didn't provide actual facts---just the boo-hoo of the you now admitted criminals mother. I find when they leave out pertinent info, and quote the mother of the suspect---that the article is pure manipulation and that they are hiding the truth.

I didn't mention his criminal record at all. I only pointed out that quoting the suspects mother instead of checking other sources like the police report---CLEARLY shows manipulation on the articles part. Mother a pot head? Dad not around? the article didn't even ask the girl if this guy was her boyfriend (for all you know she doesn't even know him) should be giving you a hint that something is amiss.
Your innate racism causes you to project on an awesome scale.

There is no proof that the Mother is a pothead.
There is no proof that the father is not present.
Why would he claim he was visiting his girlfriend if he wasnt ? That is easily disproved.

You are a car crash of a racist shit. You should join the police.
Oh and here you go Tommy....

The boy is a Thief----he was on probation for stealing a golf cart a year earlier. And now trespassing, disobeying an officer, having pot, and more. He is still in juvie for a reason.
The girls body language doesn't really show someone whose "boyfriend" got tased.
Cop told the boy to put his hands behind his back--but nope he's "special" he doesn't have to obey cops so he got tased.
Pot on the teen.
Oh and mom on tape---My kids are in their twenties and thirties---------this woman should be in her forties to fifties based on the age of her son------------she's an old, a very old looking mom. DRUGS is usually the obvious reason.

Last edited:

The same Travon Martin that violently attacked a person as he was walking back to his car?

Martin fit the description of the kids that were breaking into homes there and he was trying to help out by being part of a block watch, something millions of Americans participate in every day. Zimmerman told dispatch Martin didn't look familiar in the gated community, and he wasn't. He was staying there with his father because his mother threw him out. Zimmerman said he looked high or something. They found THC in his bloodstream in the autopsy.

Oh, so the officer was to believe whatever he said? Why not just comply with the officer until they get verification of your claim?
Damned Democrat gun-grabbing "officers" need to be sent to the graves if they don't have a lawful warrant issued by a judge from the bench for each and every contact they make with the public.

Did he have a reason to doubt him?

Sure, he was cutting through yards, ended up at a back door, and the officer only wanted to see if he was telling the truth. Let's say that wasn't the situation. Let's say that some kid was running around through the yards of people, ended up at a home he was going to break into, and the cop left because he claimed it was his girlfriends house, and after he left, broke into the home, brutalized the family, tied them up and stole everything he could find. You would be okay with that?

Forum List

Back