Cop Who Shoots Unarmed Boy with Down Syndrome

"The traffic cam video refuted the entire deputy’s description. It showed that Hutton made an overt attempt tosteer away from deputy Franqui. After the van passed Franqui, is when he opened fire. Hutton was struck in the head, shoulder and arm. Thankfully he lived.

“I don’t think anybody knew or anticipated that they were going to get caught by a traffic camera,” said Stuart Kaplan, the Hutton’s civil attorney.

“This case is one of the most egregious, one of the most disturbing cases that I have pending in my office,” explained Kaplan.

“The traffic camera clearly shows that Jeremy Hutton apparently was driving away from the deputy but actually turned his vehicle as far to the left as possible to completely try and avoid hitting this deputy so it’s completely inconsistent to what was told by the deputy, it’s appalling,” said Kaplan.

“The deputy was not in any danger,” said Kaplan."

The kid was driving away from the cop and yet the cop said he feared for his life?

This 'current event happened five years ago fool. The cop was exonerated. The seventeen year old stole his mother's van. She was the one who called the police.
The Tree Dweller who stole the van had a long history with the cops and the school.
What's so unusual about a young negro man manifesting symptoms of 'DS'? They all have it to some degree.
It's usually referred to as 'HPD'.
Anyway. The cop walked. The rest who cares about?

There isn't enough going on right now. Leftists have to drag out settled cases from years ago to justify cop killings today.

This 'current event happened five years ago fool. The cop was exonerated. The seventeen year old stole his mother's van. She was the one who called the police.
The Tree Dweller who stole the van had a long history with the cops and the school.
What's so unusual about a young negro man manifesting symptoms of 'DS'? They all have it to some degree.

Tipsycatlover
mudwhistle
dannyboys

Honest to fucking god, just when I think RWs can't sink any lower ...

If he were white, you scum sucking RW assholes would be singing a different tune.

Remember how hypocritical slime got all crazy over $tupid $arah Palin's Down Syndrome child?

Harry Dresden

What do you think about this piece of sub-human garbage referring to this child as a "tree dweller"?

I'm about as conservative as it gets but for many a year now I've gotten the old familiar feeling that led up to the original Black Panthers and their deal with cops.

I lived those days when cops thought the blue was the rule baby. I sided with the Panthers. I was in California at the time. And it was a wild an crazy time but if you lived there you would know the original Panthers were awesome and fighting back against the machine.

Fast forward. Years later.

I'm not liking what I am seeing. Blowing away cocker spaniels in back yards because they feel "threatened" to "shooting a kid with a bb gun 2 seconds stepping out of a cop car" to Slager firing the shots that killed a man running away from him.

It's time to take a good look at who we have out there "protecting and serving".

I'm about as conservative as it gets but for many a year now I've gotten the old familiar feeling that led up to the original Black Panthers and their deal with cops.

I lived those days when cops thought the blue was the rule baby. I sided with the Panthers. I was in California at the time. And it was a wild an crazy time but if you lived there you would know the original Panthers were awesome and fighting back against the machine.

I'm not liking what I am seeing. Blowing away cocker spaniels in back yards because they feel "threatened" to "shooting a kid with a bb gun 2 seconds stepping out of a cop car" to Slager firing the shots that killed a man running away from him.

It's time to take a good look at who we have out there "protecting and serving".
If your job was to deal with the sub-human scum the cops do I think you'd have a different opinion. 9999.999% of cops are straight honest hard working 'non-racists'. They put their lives literally on the line to come to YOUR rescue.
Yes the odd bad cop does bad things and they should get the book thrown at them.
Why not put up a reputable link showing how many "cocker spaniels" the cops have "blown away". Let me guess. Two?

If your job was to deal with the sub-human scum the cops do I think you'd have a different opinion. 9999.999% of cops are straight honest hard working 'non-racists'. They put their lives literally on the line to come to YOUR rescue.
Yes the odd bad cop does bad things and they should get the book thrown at them.
Why not put up a reputable link showing how many "cocker spaniels" the cops have "blown away". Let me guess. Two?
Police Brutality The Free Thought Project

Here's a good LINK. Try to dispute any and all stories, if you can, which I doubt. Explore the whole site and then come back and tell us about that so-called 9999.999% that you're talking about. Cops are the lowest form of humanity. Try to dispute any of the stories with facts and data, and not just your opinion, or what you believe to be the case. Thanks.

You're the "sub-human scum" but this thread isn't about you.

The cop lied about shooting a handicapped kid and some of you are fine with that because the kid is black.

The cop lied about shooting a handicapped kid and some of you are fine with that because the kid is black.
Thank you.

Killing dogs on a regular basis? Surely you jest that you don't understand that this is an issue.

Obviously you don't.

Okey dokey....

This One Police Department Shot 92 Dogs in Three Years. One of the Officers Has Killed 25 By Himself The Free Thought Project

Yes, we are fine with it. You see, negroes are sub-human feral creatures that infect our society. They are parasitic to the working taxpayers (of White European heritage) pocket book. They appreciate nothing. The respect nothing except violence. They should be considered expendable.

It's a problem. I'm on it. I do shit like t his. I have 10 months of winter and two months of bad skating. So I rack up time.

This One Police Department Shot 92 Dogs in Three Years. One of the Officers Has Killed 25 By Himself

This One Police Department Shot 92 Dogs in Three Years. One of the Officers Has Killed 25 By Himself The Free Thought Project

It's a problem. I'm on it. I do shit like t his. I have 10 months of winter and two months of bad skating. So I rack up time.

This One Police Department Shot 92 Dogs in Three Years. One of the Officers Has Killed 25 By Himself

There are MANY cases where shooting a dog was justified, but there are also many more where because of lowering of standards, we have cops who are chicken shits and shot dogs who just didn't need to be shot.

Who hires these lunatics? there should be psychological testing before hire

Says He Feared for His Life: Video Shows He's Lying

No one anticipated the incident would get caught on a traffic camera.

Cop Who Shoots Unarmed Boy with Down Syndrome Says He Feared for His Life Video Shows He s Lying Alternet

How could you POSSIBLY know who's lying without seeing the traffic cam video Guno?

Well then, watch it.

Cop Shoots Unarmed Boy with Down Syndrome Says He Feared for His Life. Video Shows He s Lying The Free Thought Project

Who hires these lunatics? there should be psychological testing before hire

Says He Feared for His Life: Video Shows He's Lying

No one anticipated the incident would get caught on a traffic camera.

Cop Who Shoots Unarmed Boy with Down Syndrome Says He Feared for His Life Video Shows He s Lying Alternet

How could you POSSIBLY know who's lying without seeing the traffic cam video Guno?

Well then, watch it.

Cop Shoots Unarmed Boy with Down Syndrome Says He Feared for His Life. Video Shows He s Lying The Free Thought Project

okay, I watched it. It is questionable whether the cop was in danger or not. I'm not saying he was, I'm saying you can't definitively state that he wasn't.

So, you can't say "the cop lied" because it is quite clear, that that is unclear.

So the next question I ask is, what is the Florida law in regards to firing at a fleeing suspect?

Oh , and the next question I have is, what the fuck is wrong with that mom that she had her car keys out where a 17 year old with mental issues could get ahold of them?

Her failure to secure her car keys started this entire incident and now she wants to get paid?

There are towns that "deal" with excess dogs by having law enforcement shoot them and cats are often poisoned. I remember when I first learned that. I was on a helicopter that landed in the tiny burg of Page AZ and saw a fence with dogs tied to it. When I questioned the ambulance driver, he told me they were unwanted and would be shot in the morning.

In Grand Junction CO, I was instrumental in stopping the use of the Euthan-Aire as a method killed dogs and cats. That's probably not spelled right - its a gas chamber and incredibly cruel and ineffective.

Forum List

Back