Cops Tell Black Communities to Police Themselves!!!!

what job do you want them to do exactly?

What they were sworn to do. If they have a problem being a cop, than simply quit. The last thing we need is a bunch of angry bitter cops out there on the streets. If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.
well they didn't get sworn in to be targets.

I'd rather all bitter whiny cops just turn in their badges immediately. They clearly aren't cut out for the job. We'll all be safer if they do that.
i'd prefer the whiny communities govern their community and stop counting on cops. how about that? The cops have other responsibilities other than baby sitters. So turn in the criminals community or govern yourself. hahaahahahahhahahahaha

Just cut the bitter whiny cops loose. We'll all be safer. If you can't handle your job, than simply move on. I'm not interested in the whining shite. Be a cop, or don't be a cop. It's an individual's decision.

But if you do decide to do the job, just do it. You're getting paid and receiving excellent Government benefits. No one wants to hear all the whining. Period, end of story.
you must be really afraid for your pot and hookers.

How professional of them!
You morons think they're all racist and cause more problems than they fix.

Now is your time to prove it without piles of black bodies all over the public streets.

You mean a year and a half ago was the time. Thats when this article was written
You idiots still blame Bush for the 2016 economy's faults.

I know, especially when Bush took all debt away in 2008

Now is your time to prove it without piles of black bodies all over the public streets.

You mean a year and a half ago was the time. Thats when this article was written
We've been chipping away at that devastating economic boulder Bush dropped on the US economy but it was so large that a good deal of it remains after 7 years.

Your media thrives on the news that there have been piles of Black bodies in the streets for decades anyway. So//what is your point?
Do you realize how stupid that reply was? What US media is telling you there are piles of black bodies everywhere?

BLM is the entity claiming cops are killing so many black people. The media is reluctantly reporting local murders that mostly have a black perp and a black victim(and if you actually knew anything about the US media you would also know that race of the people involved in low profile crime are never reported)

Now, my point is that if cops are so racist and killing blacks everywhere, then the cops are doing black people a favor by not making things worse and policing them with so much irrational prejudice.

We've been chipping away at that devastating economic boulder Bush dropped on the US economy but it was so large that a good deal of it remains after 7 years.
I know right? that obumer dude didn't fullfill his promises. Divided a nation. lost jobs, diminished the military so we're weaker. lost health insurance for millions of people that once had it. dude was special that's for sure. I'd be crying for change to at the DNC convention. you didn't get what you voted for.

Your media wants everyone to believe that.

Man, all you white boys expected from Obama was to get rid of the debt, bring the nation together, bring back the jobs that dont exist and go back in time when Bush didnt send people on multiple deployments tiring out our Soldiers.

Gawd, how could he fail that?

Your media wants everyone to believe that.
well technically he's correct and obummer failed to correct the issues. he failed.

Man, all you white boys expected from Obama was to get rid of the debt, bring the nation together, bring back the jobs that dont exist and go back in time when Bush didnt send people on multiple deployments tiring out our Soldiers.

What I wanted was no obumer care shit?

I was expecting more jobs, which still hasn't happened. nothing.

I was expecting Less welfare recipients instead of more like we got.

I was expecting more jobs,

I was expecting a balanced budget

I mean, it is a democrats lifelong dream to balance a budget. Dude he failed miserably.

maybe walk across the aisle and negotiate. Zippola especially after the stunt with obummercare.

and, his inability to identify our enemy as radical islam

What did you black girls expect him to do?

What I wanted was no obumer care shit?

I was expecting more jobs, which still hasn't happened. nothing.

I was expecting Less welfare recipients instead of more like we got.

I was expecting more jobs,

I was expecting a balanced budget

I mean, it is a democrats lifelong dream to balance a budget. Dude he failed miserably.

maybe walk across the aisle and negotiate. Zippola especially after the stunt with obummercare.

and, his inability to identify our enemy as radical islam

We have more jobs, you want Obama to make you FEEL like theres more jobs

Why were you expecting less welfare when we came out of a depression caused by he shall remain nameless

See point 1

Why? After a depression?

Ok, you expected something fantastic and it didnt happen. Your bad

Oh and no name calling.

Wow...great list. So great you repeated 2 points twice

Black men can control the environment in which they place themselves via their personal choices. Cops are required to be in that environment.

I noticed you avoided the rest of the post too. Typical

See? You ignored it again. Black men cant control cops and Cops cant control cop killers. They can take off their uniform anytime. Me? I cant take it off.

So I guess its all fair then...unless its the cops. Then its a WAR!
My black neighbors aren't accosted outside their homes. Why is that? Is it because I'm their neighbor? Is it because they took off their "uniform"? Is it because the behave like productive citizens that contribute to their community?

You want to know why your neighbors arent always accosted when they step outside? Ugggghhh, because I'm referring to America not the set of Mad Max you goofy bastard.
You ignore 90% of the problem

You dont know 90% of the problem
I lived 90% of the problem. You did not. You're on the outside looking in but you're ignoring a major art of the problem. You think you have a special tie to police abuse because of your skin color. I'm white and I've endured excessive force but to you it does not count because I am white. You can't solve the problem because you can't get past your own stereotypes

See? You ignored it again. Black men cant control cops and Cops cant control cop killers. They can take off their uniform anytime. Me? I cant take it off.

So I guess its all fair then...unless its the cops. Then its a WAR!
My black neighbors aren't accosted outside their homes. Why is that? Is it because I'm their neighbor? Is it because they took off their "uniform"? Is it because the behave like productive citizens that contribute to their community?

You want to know why your neighbors arent always accosted when they step outside? Ugggghhh, because I'm referring to America not the set of Mad Max you goofy bastard.

I lived 90% of the problem. You did not. You're on the outside looking in but you're ignoring a major art of the problem. You think you have a special tie to police abuse because of your skin color. I'm white and I've endured excessive force but to you it does not count because I am white. You can't solve the problem because you can't get past your own stereotypes
\

Your white life is not a representation of 90% of blacks life or 90% of any problems. You're a funny guy. I, a black dude, is on the outside looking in and you, the white criminal, knows all about it.

HAR HAR HARDEE HAR

\

Your white life is not a representation of 90% of blacks life or 90% of any problems. You're a funny guy. I, a black dude, is on the outside looking in and you, the white criminal, knows all about it.

HAR HAR HARDEE HAR
The color of your skin does not give you a unique perspective. Your life experience does. I have lived it, you have not. You are attaching your skin color to a cause, nothing more.

\

HAR HAR HARDEE HAR
The color of your skin does not give you a unique perspective. Your life experience does. I have lived it, you have not. You are attaching your skin color to a cause, nothing more.

You have lived as a black man and I havent. Thats funny

tumblr_mbnr00GQDy1qzynaro1_500.gif

\

HAR HAR HARDEE HAR

You have lived as a black man and I havent. Thats funny

tumblr_mbnr00GQDy1qzynaro1_500.gif
I have experienced excessive police force, you have not. You are a fraud riding a wave & think you understand the problem because you are black. You're wrong.

Forum List

Back