Cornbread

Heretic!! Cornbread should always be sweet. :laughing0301:

But not light and fluffy.

If you want cake, get cake. Sweet cornbread is an abomination!

"“If you want something sweet, order the pound cake. Anybody who puts sugar in the corn bread is a heathen who doesn't love the Lord, not to mention Southeastern Conference football.”
― Lewis Grizzard, Southern by the Grace of God"

I never heard a convict bitch about getting cornbread but we only served it when we had pork or chili.

Oddly enough fresh baked bread/rolls were much cheaper to make than making them cornbread because the state got surplus flour for free from the .gov but they had to buy cornmeal.

One of the things that prisons paid most attention to (cost wise) was the average cost per meal for feeding the convicts.

LOL.....In the 70s we were drinking Korean War surplus coffee.....It was OK.

with a bit of luck, we might even end up making each other stronger.
History is against that opinion. Someone famous once said and I paraphrase, constant war abroad leads to tyranny at home.

History is full of imperialist interventionist warlike empires killing themselves. We’ve got a front row seat as the American Empire kills itself following the historic pattern.

You should know this WARFAN.

Considering how much the US has meddled in the affairs (or existence) of other countries, we deserve all the attempts at meddling in ours.
As usual, libs on this forum are dialed in on whats best for foreigners instead of whats best for America

To my knowledge we havent bombed canada, england or germany to change their government or policies

So the foreign libs have no business meddling in our politics either

As usual, libs on this forum are dialed in on whats best for foreigners instead of whats best for America

To my knowledge we havent bombed canada, england or germany to change their government or policies

So the foreign libs have no business meddling in our politics either

The US has meddled in so many other countries it is ridiculous. No, we have not bombed Canada, England or Germany. Is bombing a nation the only way to meddle in their affairs?

Forum List

Back