Corona virus likely to be gone soon in US

US death rate calculated at less than 0.1% now and likely going down faster soon. Finding safe investments will get more difficult when that happens. How big do you expect the boom to get?

I expect the boom to be the equivalent of a 20 megaton nuclear bomb. That will be the sound of the leftist's/progressive's/liberal's/Democrat's heads exploding in unison, after it's discovered the Chinese Wuhan Virus didn't kill millions of people after all.

But never fear: They're already working feverishly in the basement of the DNC, to come up with the next big plan to get that Trump.
wow, you’ve drunk all the Koolaid haven't you?! Haha

Kool-Aid is a tasty beverage reserved only for liberals and leftists, as were those sick individuals in Jonestown, Guyana.

I'm assuming you don't know the story behind the expression? You do know that all those people were liberals, leftists, progressives, and Democrats, right?

Drinking the Kool-Aid - Wikipedia
I know they were all brainwashed followers just as you and the other bots are acting like

I already provided factual evidence as to where the expression came from, take it or leave it.

Projecting your own shortcomings on the rest of us is just weak shit, man. You need to come up with your own expressions that fit, instead of trying to appropriate ours.

US death rate calculated at less than 0.1% now and likely going down faster soon. Finding safe investments will get more difficult when that happens. How big do you expect the boom to get?

I expect the boom to be the equivalent of a 20 megaton nuclear bomb. That will be the sound of the leftist's/progressive's/liberal's/Democrat's heads exploding in unison, after it's discovered the Chinese Wuhan Virus didn't kill millions of people after all.

But never fear: They're already working feverishly in the basement of the DNC, to come up with the next big plan to get that Trump.
wow, you’ve drunk all the Koolaid haven't you?! Haha

Kool-Aid is a tasty beverage reserved only for liberals and leftists, as were those sick individuals in Jonestown, Guyana.

I'm assuming you don't know the story behind the expression? You do know that all those people were liberals, leftists, progressives, and Democrats, right?

Drinking the Kool-Aid - Wikipedia
I know they were all brainwashed followers just as you and the other bots are acting like

I already provided factual evidence as to where the expression came from, take it or leave it.

Projecting your own shortcomings on the rest of us is just weak shit, man. You need to come up with your own expressions that fit, instead of trying to appropriate ours.
The expression fits... you are acting like a brainwashed group of liberals. I don’t care if you have different political beliefs or if you wear magic underwear or not. You’re a drone who repeats talking points and can’t think for himself. You’re drunk on Trumps Koolaid.

I don't know what AM radio ass summa y'all continue to pull this from but the US death rate, at the moment, is 63%.

:21: 63%?

You better check your math there, Pythagoras

The actual mortality rate for the Chinese Wuhan Virus in the US is between 1.4% to 2%, which is far lower than the Flu.

Looks like the Democrats are gonna have to come up with a new disease or something.
Do y'all still not get it? It is not about the death rate, which cannot be calculated right now? It is about too many cases becoming severe at the same time, overwhelming the system... the virus is highly contagious. And will infect most of you.

I don't know what AM radio ass summa y'all continue to pull this from but the US death rate, at the moment, is 63%.

The actual mortality rate for the Chinese Wuhan Virus in the US is between 1.4% to 2%, which is far lower than the Flu.

Looks like the Democrats are gonna have to come up with a new disease or something.
Do y'all still not get it? It is not about the death rate, which cannot be calculated right now? It is about too many cases becoming severe at the same time, overwhelming the system... the virus is highly contagious. And will infect most of you.

Not in my location. We don't live dick to butt like they do in those liberal cities where it's spreading. Let it take it's course, that's just more air for the rest of us.

I’m asking everybody I meet... how many people do you personally know who have tested positive? just curious. I’m at zero

Not in my location. We don't live dick to butt like they do in those liberal cities where it's spreading. Let it take it's course, that's just more air for the rest of us.
Good for you, hero.

I’m asking everybody I meet... how many people do you personally know who have tested positive? just curious. I’m at zero
How many people do you know who have been tested? How many known cases do you have in your county, and when was the first one detected?

In my case I know zero people who have tested positive. In what is certainly no coincidence, I know zero people when have been tested.

In what is also certainly no coincidence, the first case in my county arose just 4 days ago.

I am at 1. My wife, meaning i have it, and my kids have it.

Good for you, hero.

Yup. Good for me. I stocked up on supplies long before this shit even happened. Worst case scenario, I get to break out my Tyvek suits and military-issue CNB masks.

Wanna good deal on some hand sanitizer, toilet paper, and paper towels? Let me know if you need some.

:21:

And my wife is privileged in knowing when to test and can get the test done within days, in germany.

How many people do you know who have been tested? How many known cases do you have in your county, and when was the first one detected?

In my case I know zero people who have tested positive. In what is certainly no coincidence, I know zero people when have been tested.

In what is also certainly no coincidence, the first case in my county arose just 4 days ago.
I have two family members who have been tested and found negative. Took them two weeks to get the test.

23,811 current cases in my country. First one detected a couple weeks ago.

How about you? You didn’t answer my question... how many people do you know who tested positive?

Very sorry to hear that. Are you all together or separated?

Forum List

Back