Corona virus likely to be gone soon in US

I don't know what AM radio ass summa y'all continue to pull this from but the US death rate, at the moment, is 63%.

:21: 63%?

You better check your math there, Pythagoras
John Hopkins is actually responsible for that fearmongering.
Johns hopkins, if you want to blame anyone. But how the fuck is jhu to blame for worldometer putting out data?
They are the ones actually putting that map out worldometer is using.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 vs. the Flu
The COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly. Since this disease is caused by a new virus, people do not have immunity to it, and a vaccine may be many months away. Doctors and scientists are working on estimating the mortality rate of COVID-19, but at present, it is thought to be higher than that of most strains of the flu.

*This information comes from the Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases map developed by the Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering.

US death rate calculated at less than 0.1% now and likely going down faster soon. Finding safe investments will get more difficult when that happens. How big do you expect the boom to get?

I don't know what AM radio ass summa y'all continue to pull this from but the US death rate, at the moment, is 63%.

That figure is certain to plummet given time, and taking into consideration the 24-day incubation period required to be sure those recoveries are clear, but that's what it is right now. 288 dead, 171 Recovered. That's 63%, not by any stretch "less than 0.1".

The good news is that Washington, one of the earliest places to break out, is now reporting more Recoveries than Deaths. (124 versus 83). When the country as a whole sees that trend --- and it will, given enough time ---- THEN we can conclude it "will be gone soon". But putting out this malarkey about "less than 0.1%" is just irresponsible.
We got this....how about a positive attitude for once?....

The actual mortality rate for the Chinese Wuhan Virus in the US is between 1.4% to 2%, which is far lower than the Flu.

Looks like the Democrats are gonna have to come up with a new disease or something.
Do y'all still not get it? It is not about the death rate, which cannot be calculated right now? It is about too many cases becoming severe at the same time, overwhelming the system... the virus is highly contagious. And will infect most of you.
I’m asking everybody I meet... how many people do you personally know who have tested positive? just curious. I’m at zero
I am at 1. My wife, meaning i have it, and my kids have it.
Very sorry to hear that. Are you all together or separated?
Lol. We are very much not separated. And we cannot change that for the next 2 to 3 weeks. Arrrgghhhh

. . . just curious. . . why have they not bothered to release any names of the deceased? Or have they?

When we have school shootings, we know names.

Does anyone know any names?

I have heard rumors that this was a bio-engineered virus that has a penchant for infecting and targeting either Asians, or folks with blood type A. We can't know this if we have no names of casualties, or even know who is laid up in the hospital with a severe case. . .

Just curious if anyone has information to debunk these allegations. . .

Agreed. Cure is here. Just needs more tests and final approval
Which will help, but even with widespread availability, we run a risk of our healthcare infrastructure being overwhelmed.

Cure consists of meds that one can get from their pharmacy. Mixture of zpack and lupus drug. Mass production is difficult but doable.

The actual mortality rate for the Chinese Wuhan Virus in the US is between 1.4% to 2%, which is far lower than the Flu.

Looks like the Democrats are gonna have to come up with a new disease or something.

The actual mortality rate has yet to be established --- it can't be without sufficient time --- but at the moment it's running at 64%. It went up a bit. As I and my link just laid out. What's 301 divided by 472 on your planet?

Johns hopkins, if you want to blame anyone. But how the fuck is jhu to blame for worldometer putting out data?
The COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly. Since this disease is caused by a new virus, people do not have immunity to it, and a vaccine may be many months away. Doctors and scientists are working on estimating the mortality rate of COVID-19, but at present, it is thought to be higher than that of most strains of the flu.

*This information comes from the Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases map developed by the Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering.
Yeah. I guess everyone interested knows this tool by now. But where is the link to worldometer putting out shitty numbers like cited above leading to a death rate of 63%. That is prima facie bullshit.

Cure consists of meds that one can get from their pharmacy. Mixture of zpack and lupus drug.
Yes, I saw that. I'm a little confused as to why an antibiotic would have any efficacy against this whatsoever. I can't seem to find any good material on that, either.

So, there remains the problem of people getting seriously ill from this in such high numbers that our hospitals are overwhelmed.

Yeah. I guess everyone interested knows this tool by now. But where is the link to worldometer putting out shitty numbers like cited above leading to a death rate of 63%. That is prima facie bullshit.
Click on my link from John Hopkins. It shows the same thing! Lol

. . . just curious. . . why have they not bothered to release any names of the deceased? Or have they?

When we have school shootings, we know names.

Does anyone know any names?

I have heard rumors that this was a bio-engineered virus that has a penchant for infecting and targeting either Asians, or folks with blood type A. We can't know this if we have no names of casualties, or even know who is laid up in the hospital with a severe case. . .

Just curious if anyone has information to debunk these allegations. . .
A lot of stuff going around maybe 1% is true....watch the CDC pressers and go by what they say...there are positive things happening especially with very effective drug treatments...that will come soon and set a lot of fear aside....

Last edited:

The actual mortality rate has yet to be established --- it can't be without sufficient time --- but at the moment it's running at 64%. It went up a bit. As I and my link just laid out. What's 301 divided by 472 on your planet?
You are intelligent enough to know that at this point in the starting wave, this number is completely without merit.

Cure consists of meds that one can get from their pharmacy. Mixture of zpack and lupus drug.
Yes, I saw that. I'm a little confused as to why an antibiotic would have any efficacy against this whatsoever. I can't seem to find any good material on that, either.

So, there remains the problem of people getting seriously ill from this in such high numbers that our hospitals are overwhelmed.

When my kids were little and had ear infections we gave them zpack like candy and it killed it. The combo of zpack and that lupus drug must somehow impact the virus. I am not a doctor but the experiments they ran were telling. Those with the placebo --- no impact. Those with the combo...80% cure rate within 5 days.

You are intelligent enough to know that at this point in the starting wave, this number is completely without merit.
And it’s disgraceful to even repeat it.

When my kids were little and had ear infections we gave them zpack like candy and it killed it.
Okay, but antibiotics treat bacterial infections,not viral infections. So I am still awaiting a decent explanation of why a zpack would have any efficacy whatsoever against covid-19. I have looked, like I said, and I can't seem to find anything.

Forum List

Back