Coronavirus messaging: Trump vs The World

Interesting video pushed out by Mr Kellyanne Conway showing how Trumps messaging about the Coronavirus compares with other world leaders.

I know the reaction from non Trump diehards would be the usual headshake and familiar surge of embarrassment from how he represents our country.... however I’m curious how the Trump supporters see this video....

During the clips when Trump speaks in contrast with the other world leaders are you Trump supporters seeing the shining light of truth setting a new example of how to properly react? Or are you hearing something else? Serious question...

Nice doctored video that uses very select audio from President Trump.

Gawd you people are pathetic.

"very select audio from President Trump."

Are you claiming Drumpf didnt say that or are you angry that portion of the audio was pointed out?

I’m saying it’s obvious it was cherry picked from a phone interview or something very informal, and not one of his several press conferences and official statements.

But hey, you need your fake story of the day about President Trump. Maybe it makes you feel better since his response has been 1000x better than your Magic Negroe’s response to H1N1 where he waited until 1000 Americans died before declaring an emergency.

It doesnt matter where it was cherry picked from. Thats what he said. It was fucking stupid and dangerously irresponsible.

No milkweed, it was faked.

Prove it was faked. I'll wait but I wont hold my breath. Dont want to die you know.

Are you claiming Drumpf didnt say that or are you angry that portion of the audio was pointed out?
I’m saying it’s obvious it was cherry picked from a phone interview or something very informal, and not one of his several press conferences and official statements.

But hey, you need your fake story of the day about President Trump. Maybe it makes you feel better since his response has been 1000x better than your Magic Negroe’s response to H1N1 where he waited until 1000 Americans died before declaring an emergency.
It doesnt matter where it was cherry picked from. Thats what he said. It was fucking stupid and dangerously irresponsible.
What exactly was fake?
He actually thinks the video was photoshopped. You cant buy stupidity like that.

What exactly was fake?
He actually thinks the video was photoshopped. You cant buy stupidity like that.
He actually has a point... the clip of Trump saying the work quote was taken from Hannitys Fox News program, which is absolutely Fake News... so I’m gonna have to agree with Mike on this one.

What exactly was fake?
Liar, photoshop makes editing videos very easy if you have a little sense. I do mostly memes which do not use video but I have the photoshop video editor and have created some fake videos with it. Like I always say though, you liars don't accept facts.

Adobe-Premiere-Elements-2020-Crack.png

It costs around 150.00 and comes with photoshop elements. Once a person gets a little experience the uses are easily seen. Certainly people who fake videos for a living use an even more powerful program. But hey, don't this fact stop your lying.

What exactly was fake?
Liar, photoshop makes editing videos very easy if you have a little sense. I do mostly memes which do not use video but I have the photoshop video editor and have created some fake videos with it. Like I always say though, you liars don't accept facts.

It costs around 150.00 and comes with photoshop elements. Once a person gets a little experience the uses are easily seen. Certainly people who fake videos for a living use an even more powerful program. But hey, don't this fact stop your lying.
You claimed the Fox News video was photoshopped you idiot. :laughing0301:

What exactly was fake?

Adobe makes a creative suite which includes photoshop, which is for photo editing (can also generate animated GIFs), and Premier/After Effects which are for video editing.

What exactly was fake?

Adobe makes a creative suite which includes photoshop, which is for photo editing (can also generate animated GIFs), and Premier/After Effects which are for video editing.
That's what i said. ;)

What exactly was fake?

So what milkweed? You're a classic babbling traitor.

What exactly was fake?

So what? Why would Fox photoshop their video and make Drumpf look bad? :laugh:

What exactly was fake?

Same reason cnn would.

Same reason cnn would.
You cant buy paranoia like this. You honestly think Fox set Drumpf up with a photoshopped video? :laughing0301:

Same reason cnn would.
You cant buy paranoia like this. You honestly think Fox set Drumpf up with a photoshopped video? :laughing0301:
Sorry milkweed, you're the one saying Fox did it. I don't know who would do it.

Same reason cnn would.
You are the one that claimed the video was photoshopped. You even said the reason was the same reason CNN would do it. :rolleyes:

Same reason cnn would.
Seriously guys, what’s with this troll hole y’all are stuck in. Nothing was photoshopped, nothing has even been accused of being photoshopped. Mike just said a word and then rolled with it. LAMP!!! I love LAMP!

Interesting video pushed out by Mr Kellyanne Conway showing how Trumps messaging about the Coronavirus compares with other world leaders.

I know the reaction from non Trump diehards would be the usual headshake and familiar surge of embarrassment from how he represents our country.... however I’m curious how the Trump supporters see this video....

During the clips when Trump speaks in contrast with the other world leaders are you Trump supporters seeing the shining light of truth setting a new example of how to properly react? Or are you hearing something else? Serious question...

Doctored? In what way is it altered or falsified?

Selective editing. It uses official statements from world leaders, then it cuts to an audio of President Trump on the phone? It doesn’t use his official statements at press conferences.

So stop being a stupid c*** and acting like you don’t know how it’s disingenuous.

Same reason cnn would.
You are the one that claimed the video was photoshopped. You even said the reason was the same reason CNN would do it. :rolleyes:
That's right milkweed, but I never said who did it. You can stop lying now traitor.

Same reason cnn would.
That's right milkweed, but I never said who did it. You can stop lying now traitor.

Coronavirus messaging: Trump vs The World

Selective editing. It uses official statements from world leaders, then it cuts to an audio of President Trump on the phone? It doesn’t use his official statements at press conferences.
As though that wasn't a public statement from the IMPOTUS. But I can understand why you're defensive about it. What IMPOTUS voter wouldn't be?

“A phone interview or something very informal”??? Trump called into Hannitys top rated prime time show on Fox News!!!!! You need to learn what your talking about before you make stupid statements like that.

And? It’s still selective editing, not using his main press conference. So, shove your stupid narrative.

Trump Boasts He’s a Medical Expert
“President Trump likes to say that he fell into politics almost by accident, and on Friday, as he sought to calm a nation gripped with fears over coronavirus, he suggested he would have thrived in another profession — medical expert,” the Washington Post reports.

Said Trump: “I like this stuff. I really get it.”

He added: “People are really surprised I understand this stuff. Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.”

Forum List

Back