Coronavirus messaging: Trump vs The World

We already had someone about a thousand times better. If there were no term limits you would still be calling Obama President.

THAT MUST BE WHY:
  1. In 2010, the nation aborted the House of Democrats.
  2. In 2014, the nation aborted the Senate of Democrats.
  3. In 2016, scads of Democrats left the DNC to vote for Trump.
  4. In 2017 when Trump took office, the stock market breathed a sigh of relief and soared.
  5. In 2020, Trump will win a resounding reelection.
IF OBAMA WAS 1000 TIMES BETTER, THEN:
  1. You ought to be bitching Trump hasn't added 9 trillion to the national debt too.
  2. You ought to be bitching that Trump hasn't exceeded his presidential powers 13 times as well, needing rebuked by the Supreme Court.
  3. You ought to be jumping mad that Trump hasn't socialized and federalized our banking, healthcare and a half dozen other private industries while lying about it.
  4. You must be disappointed that Trump hasn't started race riots in two cities, run guns to our enemies, and left Americans to die.
  5. And you ought to be sore as hell that Trump hasn't spied on, wire-rapped and threatened the journalist core.
You forgot to mention that in 2012 Obama was re-elected.and the same would have happened in 2016 if there were no term limits. Obama is the greated POTUS in the history of the US.

Sure he was. Obama won reelection in 2012 only because:
  1. Mitt Romney sucked eggs. He was such an idiot, he actually complimented his opponent's successes while in debate trying to replace him.
  2. Obama used the IRS to block Romney organizations from operating.
So it was Romneys fault now. :laugh:

Drop dead, jerk. You can't afford to act any dumber than you really are.

Tea Party Groups Targeted by Lerner's IRS Receive Settlement Checks
You seem to be very emotional.

"some of them go to work, but they get better,"
You know, vermin, I just can't see where it says it's ok to go to work sick just that some of them do. But hey, you keep lying, it's what you do.
He needs it spelled out... unless it is an exact quote you will be called a liar.

So Mike let me ask you something. If POTUS wanted to communicate to the American people that they should stay inside and not go to work if they are feeling symptoms of coronavirus, do you think making the point that people are going to work and getting better, is that encouraging to stay home or go to work?

simple question
You try to equate that he said if you are sick just go to work.............BS.........while he speaks off the cuff he certainly wasn't saying that.............Those who get sick will either stay home and sweat it out, or go to the doc.........................if diagnosed then they will be quarantined............which is going on with all reported cases and those known to have been around that person.....

This virus........like all viruses before it..........will RUN IT'S COURSE..........eventually the pharma's will get a treatment, or vaccine for it....................and life will go on.....just as the other viruses before us.....

PANIC doesn't help anyone...............and all we have seen from the MSM and libs is PANIC and Fear Attacks.
I agree with all your points but when it comes to Trumps comment I don’t think the “off the cuff” excuse fly’s. Would you call it irresponsible?
The Media Hype is irresponsible...............and they have MANY TIMES taken it out of context..........not without the full meaning............gaffes when going off the cuff............happens all the time........

Hell biden is a gaffe machine..............but the MEDIA IS HYPING for ratings........and TDS......does nothing for this country.........only causes CHAOS..........which in CHAOS they make money.
Are you calling Trumps statement an off the cuff gaff? I just want to be clear as you’d be the first Trumpster I’ve heard call it that

Interesting video pushed out by Mr Kellyanne Conway showing how Trumps messaging about the Coronavirus compares with other world leaders.

I know the reaction from non Trump diehards would be the usual headshake and familiar surge of embarrassment from how he represents our country.... however I’m curious how the Trump supporters see this video....

During the clips when Trump speaks in contrast with the other world leaders are you Trump supporters seeing the shining light of truth setting a new example of how to properly react? Or are you hearing something else? Serious question...

I'm still shaking my head over this idiot Drumpf telling people its ok to go to work while you get over the virus.

Shaking your head about fake nooz again....Rube.

In video clips that went viral, people on Twitter claimed Trump said it was okay for people with the COVID-19 virus to still go to work. However, that's not what he said. Trump was explaining that because the symptoms of COVID-19 in most people will be mild, they will still go to work without seeing a doctor and get better without realizing they had the virus in the first place.

The narrative was pushed by Vox's Aaron Rupar, who has a long history of spreading misinformation by inaccurately describing what is being said in video clips, and a Twitter account belonging to Matt Rogers.

Another False Narrative About What Trump Said About the Coronavirus Spreads on Twitter

The audio of him saying it is in the op video if you had bothered to watch it which it is now obvious you didn’t.

No, you obviously lie again. Where does Trump ENCOURAGE people to go to work with this virus? People go about their lives, go to work and recover without knowing they have it. That’s a fact. Fear mongering and overreactions from lefties just adds to the problem.

I’m sorry but when did I say Trump was encouraging people? Please post my quote

Interesting video pushed out by Mr Kellyanne Conway showing how Trumps messaging about the Coronavirus compares with other world leaders.

I know the reaction from non Trump diehards would be the usual headshake and familiar surge of embarrassment from how he represents our country.... however I’m curious how the Trump supporters see this video....

During the clips when Trump speaks in contrast with the other world leaders are you Trump supporters seeing the shining light of truth setting a new example of how to properly react? Or are you hearing something else? Serious question...

What kind of a man with two nuts gives two fucks about being verbally coddled? I ask that just get some shit done for the Right people...FUCK all you lip service....GET SHIT DONE!
Serious question

This is your serious question?

What kind of a man with two nuts gives two fucks about being verbally coddled?

Sorry man, I honestly tried to think of an answer but I can’t take that question seriously

You know, vermin, I just can't see where it says it's ok to go to work sick just that some of them do. But hey, you keep lying, it's what you do.
He needs it spelled out... unless it is an exact quote you will be called a liar.

So Mike let me ask you something. If POTUS wanted to communicate to the American people that they should stay inside and not go to work if they are feeling symptoms of coronavirus, do you think making the point that people are going to work and getting better, is that encouraging to stay home or go to work?

simple question
You try to equate that he said if you are sick just go to work.............BS.........while he speaks off the cuff he certainly wasn't saying that.............Those who get sick will either stay home and sweat it out, or go to the doc.........................if diagnosed then they will be quarantined............which is going on with all reported cases and those known to have been around that person.....

This virus........like all viruses before it..........will RUN IT'S COURSE..........eventually the pharma's will get a treatment, or vaccine for it....................and life will go on.....just as the other viruses before us.....

PANIC doesn't help anyone...............and all we have seen from the MSM and libs is PANIC and Fear Attacks.
I agree with all your points but when it comes to Trumps comment I don’t think the “off the cuff” excuse fly’s. Would you call it irresponsible?
The Media Hype is irresponsible...............and they have MANY TIMES taken it out of context..........not without the full meaning............gaffes when going off the cuff............happens all the time........

Hell biden is a gaffe machine..............but the MEDIA IS HYPING for ratings........and TDS......does nothing for this country.........only causes CHAOS..........which in CHAOS they make money.
Are you calling Trumps statement an off the cuff gaff? I just want to be clear as you’d be the first Trumpster I’ve heard call it that
I say that is possible.......but the more than likely issue is it is being taken out of context......

I'm looking for the ENTIRE interview of Trump with Hannity where this was said to get context.

Very difficult to find so far............usually that means it's BS....

Where is the WHOLE INTERVIEW where that was said..........NOT SOUND BITES.

simple question

I say that is possible.......but the more than likely issue is it is being taken out of context......

I'm looking for the ENTIRE interview of Trump with Hannity where this was said to get context.

Weird how no Drumpfsters have a problem with sound bites when the shoe is on the other foot.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Closest thing to it..........but only a sound bite...........Clearly hundreds of thousands don't have the dang disease..........only 220 or so here in the U.S. now............thousands or hundreds of thousands get better....some stay home.....some go to work..............

At best it's a gaffe.........and he never said GO TO WORK SICK......this is the media and the OP saying this.........not the President........and you need the FULL INTERVIEW........Not sound bites.

In statements from Trump he was clear on what he was doing and hearing on how to slow the spread of the disease...............

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Closest thing to it..........but only a sound bite...........Clearly hundreds of thousands don't have the dang disease..........only 220 or so here in the U.S. now............thousands or hundreds of thousands get better....some stay home.....some go to work..............

At best it's a gaffe.........and he never said GO TO WORK SICK......this is the media and the OP saying this.........not the President........and you need the FULL INTERVIEW........Not sound bites.

In statements from Trump he was clear on what he was doing and hearing on how to slow the spread of the disease...............
Drumpf is about as clear as mud. He talks out of his ass irresponsibly and lies. The video isnt going to lie to you.

keith martin on Twitter

Not at ALL what he said. Listen to the interview dum dum. He thinks the death rate is lower. DIRECT QUOTE “A lot of people may get the coronavirus and have incredibly mild symptoms and never even see a doctor. Some don’t even stay home, They go to work. You dont know about them.”

1*HUZFif40ZuUSC2MGj13uBw.jpeg

keith martin on Twitter

Not at ALL what he said. Listen to the interview dum dum. He thinks the death rate is lower. DIRECT QUOTE “A lot of people may get the coronavirus and have incredibly mild symptoms and never even see a doctor. Some don’t even stay home, They go to work. You dont know about them.”

He thinks? Now is not the time to be guessing. This is exactly what I mean about being dangerously incompetent.

simple question

It was a call in to Hannitys show on Fox News... shouldnt be hard to find the full interview. I’d be interested to hear what you think he was trying to say with that statement.

I'm still shaking my head over this idiot Drumpf telling people its ok to go to work while you get over the virus.

Hey milkweed, fake news.

Yes you are fake news.

You dumb bastards believe anything the media tells you.

That's it in a nutshell

Like when Obama said......

"I'll have more flexibility" You have NO idea what the context was, but you rail on Obama anyway.

That is hypocrisy at it's finest.
You contards are hypocrites, the worlds best.

Or when Biden said...…..

"We will withhold $1 Billion in Loan Guarantees……" when you know for absolute FACT that there is more to that video that you refuse to show or talk about, that clearly "Totally Exonerates" Joe Biden of any corrupt nature.

See what I did there??????

Weird how no Drumpfsters have a problem with sound bites when the shoe is on the other foot.
Weird how you know it's taken out of context but that's ok. The whole world is laughing at you fools.

Weird how you know it's taken out of context but that's ok. The whole world is laughing at you fools.
It wasnt taken out of context. You are not the whole world.

Nice doctored video that uses very select audio from President Trump.

Gawd you people are pathetic.

"very select audio from President Trump."

Are you claiming Drumpf didnt say that or are you angry that portion of the audio was pointed out?

I’m saying it’s obvious it was cherry picked from a phone interview or something very informal, and not one of his several press conferences and official statements.

But hey, you need your fake story of the day about President Trump. Maybe it makes you feel better since his response has been 1000x better than your Magic Negroe’s response to H1N1 where he waited until 1000 Americans died before declaring an emergency.

It doesnt matter where it was cherry picked from. Thats what he said. It was fucking stupid and dangerously irresponsible.

No milkweed, it was faked.

By the “whole world” do you mean the small faction of die hard Trump supporters?

Nice doctored video that uses very select audio from President Trump.

Gawd you people are pathetic.

"very select audio from President Trump."

Are you claiming Drumpf didnt say that or are you angry that portion of the audio was pointed out?

I’m saying it’s obvious it was cherry picked from a phone interview or something very informal, and not one of his several press conferences and official statements.

But hey, you need your fake story of the day about President Trump. Maybe it makes you feel better since his response has been 1000x better than your Magic Negroe’s response to H1N1 where he waited until 1000 Americans died before declaring an emergency.

It doesnt matter where it was cherry picked from. Thats what he said. It was fucking stupid and dangerously irresponsible.

No milkweed, it was faked.

What exactly was fake?

Forum List

Back