Correct me if I’m wrong, but assuming Biden is the winner he won’t be able to pack the Supreme Court being that republicans held the senate, right?

sheeeeesh----for months we have lived in FEAR of a biden/harris regime----now let's
PRAY (jesus H christ!!!!!!!!) ----for a miracle

Thankfully no he can’t pack the court.

The Senate and President Trump’s legacy will block him.

Is that correct?
But now that Trump is out of the way they will scheme to take the Senate and do whatever the hell the want.

Oh, it's only a stay of execution and not an end to it for sure. Democrats probably will take the Senate in two years. Midterms are always tough for the President

Is that correct?

Even though we still hold the Senate, that 47/47 balance makes me nervous. What's to say that some Senate Republicans wouldn't be bought off or be threatened by the Democrats?

We still need Trump in the WH.

Is that correct?

Even though we still hold the Senate, that 47/47 balance makes me nervous. What's to say that some Senate Republicans wouldn't be bought off or be threatened by the Democrats?

Looks like the status quo might remain where Republicans have 52 seats + Susan Collins.

James winning in Michigan would be huge if he holds his lead

Is that correct?

Looks like the status quo might remain where Republicans have 52 seats + Susan Collins.

James winning in Michigan would be huge if he holds his lead

at last----a small ray of hope

No one is going to win. It’s obvious. No one is going to just lay over.

Both sides will refuse the results. Both believe one is good and the other is evil.

DemonRats already have their militia and have been on the ground since May.

Their target are police stations court houses and monuments.

Trumps boat and truck rallies will be formed into a militia and I imagine they’ll target the MSM, DemonRat politicians, Big Tech CEOs and Hollywood Celebs.

I is old folks------uhm----I have a cyber CYBER question----I forgot how to START A NEW THREAD

Forum List

Back