MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
Fuck the F.B.I.

Corrupt

DfuSvyHW4AA_6Rv.jpg

And Incompetent
upload_2018-6-17_1-30-52.jpeg

SMH. Trump apologists. The election is over, now govern.

He has been.

When will your butthirt stop increasing?

I love Straw Men.

I figured men in general.
Close but I don't do Glory Holes. That apparently is your fortei.

WTF is a "fortei"??????

LOL! A passion. A vocation. A profession.

Madam President, got royally screwed by the FBI.... :eek:

The FBI? I thought it was the Russians.
No, I thought it was because of white women obeying their overpowering husbands.
No, I thought it was because DumBama didn't help enough.
No, I thought it was because of all the free air time the media gave Trump.
No, I thought it was because of Jill Stein.
No, I thought it was because of our electoral college process.
No, I thought it was because.............................

"WITCH HUNT! There was no Russian Collusion. Oh, I see, there was no Russian Collusion, so now they look for obstruction on the no Russian Collusion. The phony Russian Collusion was a made up Hoax. Too bad they didn’t look at Crooked Hillary like this. Double Standard!" - President Trump

"WITCH HUNT! There was no Russian Collusion. Oh, I see, there was no Russian Collusion, so now they look for obstruction on the no Russian Collusion. The phony Russian Collusion was a made up Hoax. Too bad they didn’t look at Crooked Hillary like this. Double Standard!" - President Trump

Nor is there obstruction of Justice.

In her bogus "Interview", with the FBI, the depraved Hillary Clinton said "I don't know" or "I don't remember" many many times--to one FBI Agent who had said "I'm With Her" before he went into the "Interview", and another who had been warned not to go into the "Interview" "loaded for bear", because everyone knew she would be the next President... and so it could affect his career.

On the other hand Trump would never hide behind such a ruse...his personality is such that he will answer, and Yes, sometimes exaggerate....and that is all Mueller's Henchmen, now desperate Henchmen, need for the Perjury Trap which is their last Hope.

The system is still rigged, and every step Trump takes to un-rig it....like telling the corrupt DOJ to turn documents over to Congress....will be turned into a ursapation by the New York Media---a mere subsidiary of the Democratic Party.

Everyone American, as an American--ought to ask themselves----in this matter which is headed toward a Constitutional Crisis:

Do you want SUNLIGHT on what our Government in Washington, D. C. has been, and is, and will be in the future: What they are UP TO? Particularly the Enforcement Divisions--like FBI, CIA, DOJ, IRS---or do you want them to be able to hide behind SECRECY?

That's what its down to now.

Sunlight (American); Secrecy (Democrat/Budding Bolshevik)

Fuck the F.B. I.

Madam President, got royally screwed by the FBI.... :eek:

The FBI? I thought it was the Russians.
No, I thought it was because of white women obeying their overpowering husbands.
No, I thought it was because DumBama didn't help enough.
No, I thought it was because of all the free air time the media gave Trump.
No, I thought it was because of Jill Stein.
No, I thought it was because of our electoral college process.
No, I thought it was because.............................

Hillary should have quietly gone into the Sunset....especially after The Donald gave her a pass. But no....she could not let go. Now it is quite possible she might see some jail time. Hopefully she will take billary with her. hehheh

3e5bacd2a168bcb47436acacf1450eed--political-cartoons-political-satire.jpg

Last edited:
SMH. Trump apologists. The election is over, now govern.

Not once have I ever seen you say that to a leftist who won't get over losing the election. Selective morality. BTW, when you apply to morals to the other side and not your own, it's not really a moral ...

Forum List

Back