Cory Booker: “If I Had The Power” To Ban Guns “I Would”

Proving, yet again, just how big an ignorant twat you are. I suggest you read the words of the WRITER of the Constitution you imbecile.

Could care less what the Founding Slave Rapists wrote. If you write "All Men are created equal" and then go home and abuse your slaves, you are a huge hypocrite.

When they wrote a constitution without resolving the issue of slavery, they laid the backdrop for a civil war.

It isn't? Did we have record new median household income three years ago? Did we have a 49 year low in unemployment three years ago? Did we break a record in small business confidence three years ago? Did we break a record for the lowest unemployment among minorities three years ago?

You need to stop buying into Trump's propaganda. The economy is really not much better than it was 3 years ago, and it looks like it's finally coming to a stop.

Keep dreaming. Unlike past great economies such as the tech economy under Clinton, or the housing bubble under Bush, this economy is booming with no perks. That means it's very unlikely to crash.

Actually, we are looking at identical circumstances to 2001- High inventories with declining sales. Layoffs are going to follow. I know I'm seeing more and more customers who are the subject of layoffs (as opposed to a year ago, where more of them were trying to get better jobs.) This will be a very sudden crash, just like 2001 was.

The President of the US gets security briefings every day. They are all loaded with potential harms to the US. However until they have evidence of something that is "going" to happen, all they can do is monitor those threats as closely as they can. They can't act on every suspicion or information they get because most of it is bogus.

If it was so harmless, then why did Bush fight for years to keep it secret?

Point was, Bush was told Bin Laden was going to use airplanes to attack us and said, "Well, you've covered your ass" and went fishing.

Come to think of it, that kind of describes his entire presidency... people told him things were problems, but he lacked the brain power to get his head around them.

Compared to Trump, who actually creates problems, other people jump through hoops to prevent them from causing disaster, and then he takes the credit.

As it occurred to you why we are a better nation?

Because it works to have an armed population

They have mass shootings in other nations, Perpetrated by government or criminals against a helpless disarmed populace.

Feel free to move to one.

um... no, mass shootings are a uniquely American stupidity.

You see, when New Zealand had a mass shooting, they actually passed laws banning the guns that caused it.

Amazing.

Us. We say, "thoughts and prayers", and then just wait for the next one.

As it occurred to you why we are a better nation?

Because it works to have an armed population

They have mass shootings in other nations, Perpetrated by government or criminals against a helpless disarmed populace.

Feel free to move to one.

um... no, mass shootings are a uniquely American stupidity.

You see, when New Zealand had a mass shooting, they actually passed laws banning the guns that caused it.

Amazing.

Us. We say, "thoughts and prayers", and then just wait for the next one.
New Zealand already had extreme gun control laws when it happened

They did not work.

Australia also has extreme gun control lass and a recent mass shooting

The point of gin control lass is not to save lives but to disarm people and rule them

We are better than those nations

Well, no they didn't if he could legally buy an AR-15.

The point of gin control lass is not to save lives but to disarm people and rule them

Do you have a link to that. We have a mass shooting every week in this country... they maybe have one every decade.

There are 195 nations in the world.
194 do not have a 2nd Amendment.

Feel free to hop on a plane.

Cory Booker: ‘If I Had the Power’ to Ban Guns ‘I Would’

Wow .. from Spartacus to Emperor in less than a year.. 23 candidates... all pathetic, loony and annoying.... :lol:

2020 will be an interesting election, huh, Lumpy?

These gun-grabbers.....they are destroyed by one question: which gun laws will criminals obey?

No doubt, I figure by Christmas the Democrat Party/parasite news will be fully imploded, hopefully sooner .. :)

It's interesting that Democrats promote lawlessness then expect criminals and the mentally unstable to follow the law.

These gun-grabbers.....they are destroyed by one question: which gun laws will criminals obey?

The one where they can't buy guns because they aren't available.

The rest of the world already figured this out...

"....can't buy guns because they aren't available."

Kind of like drug laws?????

That view of reality is almost....almost....as absurd as you are.

There are 195 nations in the world.
194 do not have a 2nd Amendment.

Feel free to hop on a plane.

Cory Booker: ‘If I Had the Power’ to Ban Guns ‘I Would’

Wow .. from Spartacus to Emperor in less than a year.. 23 candidates... all pathetic, loony and annoying.... :lol:

No doubt, I figure by Christmas the Democrat Party/parasite news will be fully imploded, hopefully sooner .. :)

It's interesting that Democrats promote lawlessness then expect criminals and the mentally unstable to follow the law.

Yup....they certainly have gone off the deep end, Lumpster.....but I'd bet they will get multiple millions of votes....not even counting those millions of illegal aliens that Obama told "When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

After decades of indoctrination by the Democrats about how awful America is, let's hope lots of government school grads wake up.

Do you have a link to that. We have a mass shooting every week in this country... they maybe have one every decade.
Well yes they did and it does not matter how often they happen they happen every where.

And again the government is far more dangerous than someone with a rifle hence our second amendment

Well yes they did and it does not matter how often they happen they happen every where.

And again the government is far more dangerous than someone with a rifle hence our second amendment

“Obama In Paris: Mass Shootings Don’t Happen In Other Countries…. The only problem with his answer was that he was standing in Paris, where a mass shooting conducted by Islamic State terrorists had just taken place, killing over 100 people.”
Obama In Paris: Mass Shootings Don’t Happen In Other Countries | Breitbart

“'Children's bodies are everywhere': NINETEEN people are killed in Crimean school massacre after student walks into canteen and opens fire –“ Crimea shooting: NINETEEN people are killed in school massacre | Daily Mail Online

Funny, I hear you gun nuts use that (poor) analogy, but none of you ever advocate repealing the drug laws.

Probably because you don't want to live next door to a meth-lab or a crack house.

By your logic, we might as well repeal the murder statues, as we still have 16,000 murders every year.

“Obama In Paris: Mass Shootings Don’t Happen In Other Countries…. The only problem with his answer was that he was standing in Paris, where a mass shooting conducted by Islamic State terrorists had just taken place, killing over 100 people.”

“'Children's bodies are everywhere': NINETEEN people are killed in Crimean school massacre after student walks into canteen and opens fire –“ Crimea shooting: NINETEEN people are killed in school massacre | Daily Mail Online

I've been up all night, it was fun and alas sleepy. I'm glad that you are still spreading the undeniable truths and calmly kicking butt. In awe of you Darlin and always wishing you and yours the best.. :smiliehug:

:sleep:

Funny, I hear you gun nuts use that (poor) analogy, but none of you ever advocate repealing the drug laws.

Probably because you don't want to live next door to a meth-lab or a crack house.

By your logic, we might as well repeal the murder statues, as we still have 16,000 murders every year.
I have advocated repealing all drug laws for consenting adults for decades

Apparently you pay little attention or are just dishonest because many many gin rights supporters oppose the war on drugs

You are not applying logic at all and your analogy is a massive failure.

Will drugs always be available?

Will guns always be available?

Will you always be stupid?

Clearly, all three queries have the same answer....you will continue to lose arguments to garden tools.

I've been up all night, it was fun and alas sleepy. I'm glad that you are still spreading the undeniable truths and calmly kicking butt. In awe of you Darlin and always wishing you and yours the best.. :smiliehug:

:sleep:

Have a good rest, and come back strong.

Not at all.

The problem with the "we needs our guns to fights us the government" philosophy is that it is truly stupid. The government has tanks, at the end of the day, and if they really think you are enough of a pain in the ass to need to kill, they aren't going to have a very hard time doing it. Just ask David Koresh.

A second Amendment doesn't keep rogue cops from shooting black kids in the ghetto.

So the question is, is your imaginary fear a good enough reason to put up with 33,000 gun deaths, 78,000 gun injuries, 400,000 gun crimes and 270 BILLION in economic losses every year. The ironic thing is as much as you guys whine about the police state, we live in a world of security doors, militarized police forces and closed circuit TV because you guys have made the streets so dangerous with the proliferation of guns.

and speaking of crazy.

Will drugs always be available?

Will guns always be available?

You avoided the question..People would take you more seriously as the "Intellectual" you claim to be if you actually put an effort into these things.

If the drug laws are so useless, then why don't you advocate repealing them and expunging the records of everyone convicted of a crime related to them?

The answer is, you simply don't want a world where someone can buy heroin or cocaine as easily as you can buy a pack of smokes, and frankly, neither do I. Even though most drug use is harmless, the small percentage of those who cause harm mean that it's something to be discouraged.

Kind of the same thing with guns. The amount of damage done by the small percentage of gun nuts and criminals is something we really ought to be discouraging.

Forum List

Back