Cory Booker: “If I Had The Power” To Ban Guns “I Would”

Well yes they did and it does not matter how often they happen they happen every where.

And again the government is far more dangerous than someone with a rifle hence our second amendment

Not at all.

The problem with the "we needs our guns to fights us the government" philosophy is that it is truly stupid. The government has tanks, at the end of the day, and if they really think you are enough of a pain in the ass to need to kill, they aren't going to have a very hard time doing it. Just ask David Koresh.

A second Amendment doesn't keep rogue cops from shooting black kids in the ghetto.

So the question is, is your imaginary fear a good enough reason to put up with 33,000 gun deaths, 78,000 gun injuries, 400,000 gun crimes and 270 BILLION in economic losses every year. The ironic thing is as much as you guys whine about the police state, we live in a world of security doors, militarized police forces and closed circuit TV because you guys have made the streets so dangerous with the proliferation of guns.

and speaking of crazy.

Will drugs always be available?

Will guns always be available?

You avoided the question..People would take you more seriously as the "Intellectual" you claim to be if you actually put an effort into these things.

If the drug laws are so useless, then why don't you advocate repealing them and expunging the records of everyone convicted of a crime related to them?

The answer is, you simply don't want a world where someone can buy heroin or cocaine as easily as you can buy a pack of smokes, and frankly, neither do I. Even though most drug use is harmless, the small percentage of those who cause harm mean that it's something to be discouraged.

Kind of the same thing with guns. The amount of damage done by the small percentage of gun nuts and criminals is something we really ought to be discouraging.

Will drugs always be available?

Will guns always be available?

Will you always be stupid?

Clearly, all three queries have the same answer....you will continue to lose arguments to garden tools.

But yet no one has offered you a job that pays health insurance, and your boss, despite doing so well and with a lot of the ACA gutted, is not offering you health insurance.

When you get health insurance THEN I will take you seriously that the economy is better.

If not for Commie Care, I would have insurance like I had my entire adult life. But leave it to one Commie to screw up America. Then blame the white guy for it instead of the person that caused the problem.

When you get some help for your serious mental problems, only then will I take your criticisms seriously about healthcare.

But yet no one has offered you a job that pays health insurance, and your boss, despite doing so well and with a lot of the ACA gutted, is not offering you health insurance.

When you get health insurance THEN I will take you seriously that the economy is better.

If not for Commie Care, I would have insurance like I had my entire adult life. But leave it to one Commie to screw up America. Then blame the white guy for it instead of the person that caused the problem.

When you get some help for your serious mental problems, only then will I take your criticisms seriously about healthcare.

They screw things up, blame everyone else, then when the conservatives fix it, they take the credit...

You are massively ignorant about military history despite your stolen valor and self aggrandizing claims

There is no sensible gun control laws and that graph does not reflect your claims

Sure there are. Most western democracies limit who can own a gun. They have very few gun deaths and mass shootings are rare.

I wouldn't even go as far as Japan (private gun ownership is completely illegal and they have less than 10 gun homicides a year.) You could just go with Germany, where guns are allowed after you've undergone thorough background checks.

If you take out the minorities in our statistics, we are not that much different than Europe when it comes to gun and violent crimes. The one thing you people can never understand is the object doesn't do the killing, the people do.

If you take guns out of a violent area like you have in Chicago, the killing continues. If you made a law that every citizen in a middle-class suburb must own a firearm, their crime statistics will remain the same. It will still be a safe city to live and work in.

We are not like a lot of other countries. We are a very diverse country unfortunately. Most of our violent crime comes from minorities on a per capita basis.

You are massively ignorant about military history despite your stolen valor and self aggrandizing claims

There is no sensible gun control laws and that graph does not reflect your claims

Sure there are. Most western democracies limit who can own a gun. They have very few gun deaths and mass shootings are rare.

I wouldn't even go as far as Japan (private gun ownership is completely illegal and they have less than 10 gun homicides a year.) You could just go with Germany, where guns are allowed after you've undergone thorough background checks.

If you take out the minorities in our statistics, we are not that much different than Europe when it comes to gun and violent crimes. The one thing you people can never understand is the object doesn't do the killing, the people do.

If you take guns out of a violent area like you have in Chicago, the killing continues. If you made a law that every citizen in a middle-class suburb must own a firearm, their crime statistics will remain the same. It will still be a safe city to live and work in.

We are not like a lot of other countries. We are a very diverse country unfortunately. Most of our violent crime comes from minorities on a per capita basis.

Europe imported violent people......in Europe the social welfare state has now created an environment where single teenage girls have children from multiple males in whole communites of single teenage mothers....and now the males are knifing each other to death...

And they think the violence will be limited to knives?

They screw things up, blame everyone else, then when the conservatives fix it, they take the credit...

Very typical of the left. You have to laugh at these clowns when they tell us this economy is all because of DumBama, a person who was the most anti-business President of our lifetime.

When Commie Care finally went into full swing, my employers premiums doubled. He could no longer afford insurance for us. Like many small companies, he was forced to drop it. But Joe refuses to hear that part of the story. It's all part of his serious OCD problems he won't get addressed with his good insurance. In Joe's world, it can't be the black guys fault. Self-hating whites will actually stick to that story.

Europe imported violent people......in Europe the social welfare state has now created an environment where single teenage girls have children from multiple males in whole communites of single teenage mothers....and now the males are knifing each other to death...

And they think the violence will be limited to knives?

That is true. I had a tenant who just retired years ago. Our neighborhood isn't the best thanks to government and their failed philosophy that putting lowlifes in a good neighborhood will make the lowlifes better instead of them making the neighborhood worse. Anyway we stayed in contact for a while, but eventually the emails became less and less.

One day I finally got a new email from her. At first none of it made sense. She was in Europe visiting and got beat up and robbed. She was in great distress because she didn't have a dime and they even stole her passport.

I finally realized the email was not intended for me. She was so distraught she thought she was writing her daughter here back in the US.

All the years she lived here she never experienced a problem. One visit to Europe, her life changed forever. This was a very frail and frightened lady. It's one of the reasons she left here and went to Florida to live with her daughter.

Mass shooting are more common in those nations because the government is the one doing the shooting

Okay... yup, they have mass shooting by the government in the UK every week... oh, no, wait, they don't. in fact, the cops rarely pull their guns and shoot less than two people a year

Compared to 1200 Americans who die at the hands of police every year.

Those western democracies are about to run red with blood....their welfare states have reached the point that they can no longer civilize the young males raised by teenage girls, and the immigrants from 3rd world countries are mor than willing to do the killing the Europeans won't do....

Guy, It's too early for your wank fantasies...

The idea of no one having guns and poor people being taken care of horrifies you, I'm sure.

You could just go with Germany

Yeah.....Germany disarmed the people they wanted to mass murder..........let's use Germany as an example, you dumb ass..

Wow, yes, Current German GUn laws caused this...

Not the gun laws of 1930, where Hitler loosed the gun restrictions imposed by the Weimar Republic.

I've explained the history of Germany and it's gun laws to you many times, but you live in your own fantasy.

Germans in Nazi Germany had PLENTY of guns.. not a one of them rushed out with that gun to save their Jewish neighbors...

Why do you think that is?

That is true. I had a tenant who just retired years ago. Our neighborhood isn't the best thanks to government and their failed philosophy that putting lowlifes in a good neighborhood will make the lowlifes better instead of them making the neighborhood worse. Anyway we stayed in contact for a while, but eventually the emails became less and less.

One day I finally got a new email from her. At first none of it made sense. She was in Europe visiting and got beat up and robbed. She was in great distress because she didn't have a dime and they even stole her passport.

I finally realized the email was not intended for me. She was so distraught she thought she was writing her daughter here back in the US.

All the years she lived here she never experienced a problem. One visit to Europe, her life changed forever. This was a very frail and frightened lady. It's one of the reasons she left here and went to Florida to live with her daughter.

Wow, that's awfully... convenient. She just happened to be a victim of a crime and just happened to email you about it.

upload_2019-6-9_10-45-40.jpeg

When Commie Care finally went into full swing, my employers premiums doubled. He could no longer afford insurance for us. Like many small companies, he was forced to drop it. But Joe refuses to hear that part of the story. It's all part of his serious OCD problems he won't get addressed with his good insurance. In Joe's world, it can't be the black guys fault. Self-hating whites will actually stick to that story.

Guy, the reason why I don't buy it is because the company that I worked for, insurance barely budged when the ACA went into effect. And their insurance was kind of crap. So I find it hard to believe that your boss had to drop insurance unless what he was giving you was so inadequate it barely qualified...

You could just go with Germany

Yeah.....Germany disarmed the people they wanted to mass murder..........let's use Germany as an example, you dumb ass..

Wow, yes, Current German GUn laws caused this...

Not the gun laws of 1930, where Hitler loosed the gun restrictions imposed by the Weimar Republic.

I've explained the history of Germany and it's gun laws to you many times, but you live in your own fantasy.

Germans in Nazi Germany had PLENTY of guns.. not a one of them rushed out with that gun to save their Jewish neighbors...

Why do you think that is?

Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie, since you have stated that your desire and goal is to totally disarm the public? Would you ever lead a SWAT team in door to door searches??????

f not for Commie Care, I would have insurance like I had my entire adult life. But leave it to one Commie to screw up America. Then blame the white guy for it instead of the person that caused the problem.

So your boss screwed you and blamed the Negro, and you went for it.

And never at any time did you say, "Hey, this is an abusive relationship. I'm damned good at what I do. I'm sending out resumes and getting a better job!"

I mean, I know you couldn't do that under Obama like most of us did, it would just kill you go thank a black person for anything.

But man... Trump's been there for three years and before he wrecks the thing, you can take advantage now.

Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie, since you have stated that your desire and goal is to totally disarm the public? Would you ever lead a SWAT team in door to door searches??????

Naw, I'd leave that to the professionals who are trained to do that. Just like I call trained professionals to get a rabid possum out of my attic.
View attachment 264542

Guns don't offend me a bit.

Crazy deranged whackos with guns who shoot up children offend me... along with soulless cocksucker nutbags who pretend it didn't happen.

Forum List

Back