Cory Booker in tears after hearing “shithole” slams DHS Sec for not hearing it

Let it up to the Racist ilk of the Trumpettes to complain because a black man was offended by Trump's racist comments.

Those who were in that meeting & pretend they don't remember are complicit in Trumps blatant racism.

As are the fucking morons defending the orange bastard here.

'Fuck you people.
'
Racsts are ignorant people. You prove it every time you post.
You must be a racist then.
See, I knew you have no logic.

You are a racist. Your post proves it. You are also quite ignorant.

1060x600-a095d24896d2ff334f7bbac6cfe04051.jpg

While watching this yesterday, the only thing that crossed my mind was that this guy needed to have his lights punched out.

The look on the face of the DHS Secretary said it all. As she looked on in horror at the wild eyed attack that was directed at her from Cory Booker, a member of congress, I was wondering when she would get up and leave the room in tears. But instead she sat there listening to this self-righteous meltdown, and then responded rationally, I'm amazed at how anyone could sit there and just take that kind of abuse.

I think this only proves that Democrats are lying to us. This is how much America has changed in my lifetime. When I was born not only wouldn't a black man be a member of congress, but no black man would have been allowed to talk that way to a white woman in public and not end up hanging from a rope. But thank God those days are gone. Perhaps this is what Democrats were thinking when they asked Cory Booker to scream at this poor woman. They felt that it would possibly generate yet another opportunity to throw out the race card. We'll see if that ever materializes.

180116125628-cory-booker-1-16-2018-exlarge-169.jpg

Taking that aside.....it doesn't matter who the participants were. What sex they were or what race they were. It was horrid and nasty and a perfect example of the degeneration of decorum in the halls of Congress. Despicable is the one word that best describes it.

January 17, 2018
Cory Booker completely loses it at DHS secretary Kirstjen Nielsen
By M. Catharine Evans
A crazed, bug-eyed Cory Booker, junior senator from New Jersey, blasted Department of Homeland Security secretary Kristjen Nielsen during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing yesterday on immigration.

Booker became so unhinged in his staged outrage that he repeatedly threatened Nielsen, with clenched fists pointed in her direction.

Equal to Booker's overt violation of Nielsen's right to be treated without hostility and intimidation was the deranged content of his tirade.

Nielsen had stated earlier she did not hear the president say the "s-hole" word at last week's White House meeting on DACA.

Booker went ballistic and accused Nielsen of covering up for the real target of his outburst: President Trump.

"The commander in chief in an Oval Office meeting referring to people from African countries and Haitians with the most vile and vulgar language, that language festers. When ignorance and bigotry is [sic] allied with power it is a dangerous force in our country. Your silence and your amnesia is [sic] complicit in it."

The senator then proclaimed that "tens of millions" of Americans are "hurting" over the word. Booker said he himself experienced "tears of rage" when Durbin called him to report the president's alleged vulgarity.

Booker's feigned emotional breakdown over a word he has heard many times as mayor of Newark was laughable.

Booker then rolled out the "white supremacy" charge, with examples of white criminals and their crimes, as if Nielsen, by the fact of her skin color, had committed them.

The senator's fake outrage and predictable race-baiting do not lessen the seriousness of threatening and harassing a female Cabinet member.

Booker's lunatic bellowing requires a mental health examination.​

He sounds like a pussy whipped bitch...

Why Booker is actually so pissed off is b/c he KNOWS he'll NEVER get a chance to fuck her.
He looks and acts like any other wife beater.
The odds of a White woman hooking up with a negro man and not getting the shit kicked out of her are the same as spotting one of BONOBO's White unicorns grazing on the Rose garden lawn.

More join the flock. Or should i say clan? What do you call a group of racists? The RNC? KKK? Trumpettes?

More democratic senators and congressmen need to be fired up like Booker.

Enough is enough. Democrats have been playing nice too long. They’ve allowed these republican cockroaches to infest our government, because they wanted to appear moderate. Well it’s obvious republicans don’t give a shit about being moderate.

Time to speak out against the bigotry and ignorance of the right. Democrats need not to mince their words.
Lol, Trump is fighting back and you pussies can't take it. The times of liberals getting their way are over. You should have stopped at gay marriage, trying to put men in girls locker rooms. Pushed people over the edge.
Buddy you were went way over that ledge when you voted for immoral, racist POS Trump.

Enough is enough. Democrats have been playing nice too long. They’ve allowed these republican cockroaches to infest our government, because they wanted to appear moderate. Well it’s obvious republicans don’t give a shit about being moderate.

Time to speak out against the bigotry and ignorance of the right. Democrats need not to mince their words.
Lol, Trump is fighting back and you pussies can't take it. The times of liberals getting their way are over. You should have stopped at gay marriage, trying to put men in girls locker rooms. Pushed people over the edge.
Buddy you were went way over that ledge when you voted for immoral, racist POS Trump.
He is making America great again. Your transgendered far boy tried to transform it.

He isn't racist. Immorality shouldn't even enter into the discussion when morals change for weasels daily in the progressive Democratic party.

The future of the perpetually offended Democrat party, Cory Booker shits his pants and cries because meanie Trump (allegedly) said a dirty word?

Democrat Cory Booker Just Exploded Like A Nuke Over Trump's 'S***hole Comments'

Watch Cory Booker's epic rant against Trump's homeland security secretary for her "shithole" amnesia

To make matters worse, he goes after the DHS Sec because she didn’t remember the alleged shithole comme t.

How dare you not hear that comment!!!
:lmao:

I have serious problems with the GOP. I have a few political views in common with the Dem party. Democrats want my vote, but then they throw out a fake outraged, crying pants shitter as the future of the party?

We have no real options.
Pretty sure he was in tears because T-bone was butt fucking him.

The future of the perpetually offended Democrat party, Cory Booker shits his pants and cries because meanie Trump (allegedly) said a dirty word?

Watch Cory Booker's epic rant against Trump's homeland security secretary for her "shithole" amnesia

To make matters worse, he goes after the DHS Sec because she didn’t remember the alleged shithole comme t.

I have serious problems with the GOP. I have a few political views in common with the Dem party. Democrats want my vote, but then they throw out a fake outraged, crying pants shitter as the future of the party?

We have no real options.
Harvey never did that to Elwood.

Neilsen missed her chance. I would have needled him until he had blood frothing out of his mouth.

We have no real options.
my impression of Corey Bookher
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: WAHHH!!!!uujj,,,WAHHH !!! I want my mommy!! Pezident Bush said a bad Word!!! Bahhh,,,,Boo Hoo Hoo !!!
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: Where is my Mommy !!! Wahhhhhh,,,,,I Need To Go Poo Poos !!! :wtf: :boohoo:

While watching this yesterday, the only thing that crossed my mind was that this guy needed to have his lights punched out.

The look on the face of the DHS Secretary said it all. As she looked on in horror at the wild eyed attack that was directed at her from Cory Booker, a member of congress, I was wondering when she would get up and leave the room in tears. But instead she sat there listening to this self-righteous meltdown, and then responded rationally, I'm amazed at how anyone could sit there and just take that kind of abuse.

I think this only proves that Democrats are lying to us. This is how much America has changed in my lifetime. When I was born not only wouldn't a black man be a member of congress, but no black man would have been allowed to talk that way to a white woman in public and not end up hanging from a rope. But thank God those days are gone. Perhaps this is what Democrats were thinking when they asked Cory Booker to scream at this poor woman. They felt that it would possibly generate yet another opportunity to throw out the race card. We'll see if that ever materializes.

Taking that aside.....it doesn't matter who the participants were. What sex they were or what race they were. It was horrid and nasty and a perfect example of the degeneration of decorum in the halls of Congress. Despicable is the one word that best describes it.

January 17, 2018
By M. Catharine Evans
A crazed, bug-eyed Cory Booker, junior senator from New Jersey, blasted Department of Homeland Security secretary Kristjen Nielsen during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing yesterday on immigration.

Booker became so unhinged in his staged outrage that he repeatedly threatened Nielsen, with clenched fists pointed in her direction.

Equal to Booker's overt violation of Nielsen's right to be treated without hostility and intimidation was the deranged content of his tirade.

Nielsen had stated earlier she did not hear the president say the "s-hole" word at last week's White House meeting on DACA.

Booker went ballistic and accused Nielsen of covering up for the real target of his outburst: President Trump.

"The commander in chief in an Oval Office meeting referring to people from African countries and Haitians with the most vile and vulgar language, that language festers. When ignorance and bigotry is [sic] allied with power it is a dangerous force in our country. Your silence and your amnesia is [sic] complicit in it."

The senator then proclaimed that "tens of millions" of Americans are "hurting" over the word. Booker said he himself experienced "tears of rage" when Durbin called him to report the president's alleged vulgarity.

Booker's feigned emotional breakdown over a word he has heard many times as mayor of Newark was laughable.

Booker then rolled out the "white supremacy" charge, with examples of white criminals and their crimes, as if Nielsen, by the fact of her skin color, had committed them.

The senator's fake outrage and predictable race-baiting do not lessen the seriousness of threatening and harassing a female Cabinet member.

I applaud Booker for standing up to Trump's lying friends. Someone has to. All this one sided political correctness has gone on far too long. BRAVO Mr. Booker... BRAVO!

How do you shave without looking in the mirror?

It can be done. I did it a lot when I was bivouacked in the field with my army buddies.

I couldn't and wouldn't shave in the field because it doesn’t make any sense to do so when you're on patrol.

My point which has escaped you is I think you need to look in the mirror now, because the shit you accuse me of..... your party is guilty of.

January 17, 2018
By M. Catharine Evans

I applaud Booker for standing up to Trump's lying friends. Someone has to. All this one sided political correctness has gone on far too long. BRAVO Mr. Booker... BRAVO!

It can be done. I did it a lot when I was bivouacked in the field with my army buddies.

I couldn't and wouldn't shave in the field because it doesn’t make any sense to do so when you're on patrol.

My point which has escaped you is I think you need to look in the mirror now, because the shit you accuse me of..... your party is guilty of.

i could swear I saw a creature that looked just like Booker in one of those classic 70's Horror Movies

January 17, 2018
By M. Catharine Evans

i could swear I saw a creature that looked just like Booker in one of those classic 70's Horror Movies

Yeah, a politician who stands up to the lies of Trump surrogates is your worst nightmare.

January 17, 2018
By M. Catharine Evans

I have no party/// I'm an independent.

He's a shitstain Democrat with mysoginist tendances, zero class and zero hope of being a serious Presidential candidate. Eh just another deluded low class Democrat with high hopes and plenty of innocent blood on his hands.

No president in recent memory has been as classless as the Liar in Chief, Donald Trump, and his lying minions. It's about time the Democrats stepped up to put some modicum of moral fiber back in the political cauldron. Trump's low approval ratings show that Booker was right on the mark. Booker earned his money yesterday.

Bill, Obama and your great hope Hillary.. all classless liars that deserve serious jail time or a traitor's firing squad.

When you have 95% of the parasite fake news lying about Trump 24/7 and refusing to report great news it's bound to have an effect. Trusted polls have Trump's poll numbers in the 40-46 range. Considering the constant hate mongering by the the left wing loons over the past 2 1/2 years, that's pretty darn good.

Last edited:

January 17, 2018
By M. Catharine Evans

You sound like a bitch in heat...

How do you get sound out of typed words idiot? By the way, you're the DAWG around here, not me... thats an acronym for Dumb Ass White Gal/guy... BOWWOW Mutha Fugga.

Lol
Sorry not white....

January 17, 2018
By M. Catharine Evans

Which means you're a Democrat who is ashamed of his party.

We have no real options.
Booker is from New Jersey. He knows shitholes.

Which means you're a Democrat who is ashamed of his party.
So is Newark a tropical paradise?

Forum List

Back