Costco Labels The Bible As 'Fiction'

Come on people. Some kid with a price tag machine slapped the price on Bibles in one Costco store. Don't get your panties in a bunch about it.

Outrage is a form of entertainment these days. It's a side effect of a truly lazy society filled with useless people. If only folks would be as outraged about the budget crisis or inflation...

What budget crisis?

They should have left the books labeled as fiction, as it blends fiction with some historical events, which some authors do to this day. As for the Quran, they could just label it as crap.

Come on people. Some kid with a price tag machine slapped the price on Bibles in one Costco store. Don't get your panties in a bunch about it.

Outrage is a form of entertainment these days. It's a side effect of a truly lazy society filled with useless people. If only folks would be as outraged about the budget crisis or inflation...

What budget crisis?

It starts with 17 and ends with trillion. Get a freaking clue.

My Costco sells Macallan 12 for $48.

They can label Stephen King books as non-fiction for all I care as long as they sell awesome scotch at that price.
Kind of like labeling Shallow Hal with the title of Illuminati?

mmm 'Kay.

My Costco sells Macallan 12 for $48.

They can label Stephen King books as non-fiction for all I care as long as they sell awesome scotch at that price.
Kind of like labeling Shallow Hal with the title of Illuminati?

mmm 'Kay.

Yes.

As long as aged single malt whisky is involved.
What is it they don't get about that? It's clear to me. Well, actually amber . . .

Go to first new post Costco Labels The Bible As 'Fiction'
Surprised? Didn't you know that cons are only Christian when trying to convince others of their moral superiority? How else could they justify their greed?