Costco now requires masks to shop.

I am only a person who believes in science and doctors' opinions. Also, I learned about spreading germs as a small child.
I think we all did. If I'm not standing "Joe Biden" close to the person next to me and sneezing or coughing all over people the chances are nil that I'm spreading a virus around.

If wearing a mask makes you feel like a good virtue signaling citizen be my guest.
In fact never ever remove your mask. But don't self righteously assume the lack of a mask equals me spreading a pandemic around.

Masks are not mandatory in my state and even if I wanted to wear a mask, which I obviously don't,
where would I get one? In all the stores that are shut down and don't have any in stock anyway?

I've been in my corner grocery store every day for over a month now interacting with people in masks
and without them without any negative consequences.
Mandatory in public where I live. I use a neckerchief with a coffee filter in between the fold. I am 68 and have preexisting conditions. As a former long-distance motorcycle rider, I've worn neckerchiefs most of my life so it is no big deal for me.
It is my understanding that Democrats may substitute pussy hats as face coverings to help prevent the spread.
One may as well have a hat that looks like his/her brain!
Wait! Did I just infer Liberals have a brain?!

I just got back from my local Harbor Freight store here in Vegas.
They don't require masks but limit the amount of patrons. I waited 15 mins. to get in. I needed 9 volt batteries for my smoke detectors as one started beeping.
While waiting in line, some greasy stringy haired dude behind me sneezed. He was 6 ft. away and out of the corner of my eye saw that the piece of white trash didn't cover his mouth as he sneezed down and to the right. I could tell by the sound it was a half-sneeze. He had no mask but I had on a snug fitting N-95.
I'd rather see stores require masks and let customers come and go without limiting the number of people shopping.

One may as well have a hat that looks like his/her brain!
Wait! Did I just infer Liberals have a brain?!
They might have primitive brains that just manage neuromotor skills and involuntary muscle movement
the way clams and reptiles function.

They certainly don't have a brain the way you and I would think of one. Their actual cognitive skills
would be extremely low, at best.

To indignant to bother to stop a pandemic? What's noble about that?
Laugh out loud! If everyone in a store is wearing a face mask except for one person, who has zero symptoms
how is a pandemic being "stopped"?
View attachment 329685

Maybe its just a stylin' thang?

Those are as worthless as teats on a boar hog.

Once again, fold a paper towel and place on the inside.
It's effective and NOT rocket F'in science!

A mask at best keeps YOU from spreading the virus. They don’t prevent you from catching it.
Not by 100% no, but the viruses travel in spittle droplets and that makes tightly woven fabrics like linen, satin and most silks effective to prevent you from inhaling the disease.

The problem comes when people pick up the virus on their hands while out and then touch their eyes, pick boogers or pick food from their teeth. If you wash your hands prior to this you should be fine.

Me personally the goals is to acquire environmental immunity from picking up fragments of the virus in dried out bacteria that trigger antibodies. I suspect that is why so many people have these antibodies without getting sick.

Laugh out loud! If everyone in a store is wearing a face mask except for one person, who has zero symptoms
View attachment 329685

To test the mask, put it on and try to blow out a candle. If you can, your mask is fucking useless. If you can't, go for it!

View attachment 329685

To test the mask, put it on and try to blow out a candle. If you can, your mask is fucking useless. If you can't, go for it!

Sorry Admiral that unless it's not listed in a manual, you're quick to discard options.
I guess that you're also lame at 'McGyver'in' anything, also!

I believe it's time to allow my membership to expire.

The idiotic muzzle slave 'mask' is the sign of submission to NWO which invented the Fake Pandemic and is gonna to kill you by the 'vaccine'

mask.jpg

View attachment 329685

From what I understand, Democrats can easily test their masks by fitting them tightly enough to stop breathing. If breathing stops, they are sufficient.

The idiotic muzzle slave 'mask' is the sign of submission to NWO which invented the Fake Pandemic and is gonna to kill you by the 'vaccine'

mask.jpg

The nose isn't covered and that's not a N-95 mask.
This just looks like pure slavery, to me.

NWO is mocking and playing with us.
First destroying our industries, than enslavement, then murder by vaccine?

And if you are against you are an antisemite

mask.jpg

The nose isn't covered and that's not a N-95 mask.
This just looks like pure slavery, to me.

NWO is mocking and playing with us.
First destroying our industries, than enslavement, then murder by vaccine?

And if you are against you are an antisemite

I just love the fact that Trump recognizes Jerusalem!

I just love the fact that Trump recognizes Jerusalemf

A mask at best keeps YOU from spreading the virus. They don’t prevent you from catching it.
Not by 100% no, but the viruses travel in spittle droplets and that makes tightly woven fabrics like linen, satin and most silks effective to prevent you from inhaling the disease.

The problem comes when people pick up the virus on their hands while out and then touch their eyes, pick boogers or pick food from their teeth. If you wash your hands prior to this you should be fine.

Me personally the goals is to acquire environmental immunity from picking up fragments of the virus in dried out bacteria that trigger antibodies. I suspect that is why so many people have these antibodies without getting sick.
Goes right thru it. Only good for you sneezing and not blowing your spittle all over the room. Look at it this way. If you can smell things the virus is making it way in too.
12 years responsible for a Class 10,000 medical clean room.

Forum List

Back