Could all Religions Come Together?

off and on for about 5 years. cool about your book. what was it about?

I am not giving any more personal information. sorry.

Growing up in Arabia. We never expected it to be published. We wrote it for the grandchildren.

I have an abiding affection for the Saudi people. so that was expressed in our interactions. The oil people didn't go to Arabia to change their culture, religion or traditions... Much less to mock them. There were lots of US.

Despite differences, could all faiths unite? What are the great differences, and how might they be overcome so we might worship together?
Great question and challenge Meriweather

Let's look at some models in the past that brought unity in resolution:

1. The Unitarians and Universalists merged their two congregations and wrote out their Seven Principles that are general enough to explain "Truth Justice and Peace" as the secular equivalent of the Holy Trinity to avoid the signs of judging people for rejecting this as a condition or test of faith

2. The 13 colonies that were once fighting for their own sovereignty united to write out both the original Constitution proper as well as the world famous Bill of Rights, based on previous articles from state laws and influencing many other people and countries later

3. The UN Declaration of Human Rights

4. I am currently working with very thoughtful, dedicated and articulate people on either
A. A resolution between Green Party members and Georgists and perhaps Christian Libertarian and Constitutionalists on separating taxes by external and internal functions to stop civil wars and political abuses of party

B. A three point agreement between Theists and Nontheists to stop discrimination by one group against the other, including forming a team to conduct and publish medical and statistical studies on
1. Proving the correlation between forgiveness and spiritual healing

2. Proving that receiving this spiritual healing and restoring natural health does not necessarily convert Nontheists into Christians, but reconciling the meanings of religious terms into relative terms where people can still reach common understanding despite religious differences in perceotion or expression (what you seek to bring up here, which I agree can be done by agreeing to forgive our differences that may or may not change)

3. Then also using science to prove the difference between dark forces or energy versus positive life giving energy and prayers, and studying the hypothesis that only prayers in agreement with faith in God through Christ Jesus Authority can succeed in casting out "demonic negative dark forces" (or whether other religions can effect the same results statistically)

If you did that in Saudi, you had to have it hidden. Openly displaying a cross or Bible in Saudi will get you deported at best and beheaded at worst.
correct red. -----SURADIE commented negatively on my two year stint
as a medical officer in the UNITED STATES NAVY. Amongst my patients
were innocent kids-----STATIONED IN THAT SHARIAH SHIT HOLE

Growing up in Arabia. We never expected it to be published. We wrote it for the grandchildren.

I have an abiding affection for the Saudi people. so that was expressed in our interactions. The oil people didn't go to Arabia to change their culture, religion or traditions... Much less to mock them. There were lots of US.
SO TRUE I like Saudis too-----those with whom I worked in the USA
were very nice and intelligent-----generally disdainful of those whose
asses you lick. As to americans (and jews, too) who worked there----
they were well paid-------so they like it-----even the Israeli docs who
signed an agreement NOT TO UTTER A PRAYER IN HEBREW ---roflmao

correct red. -----SURADIE commented negatively on my two year stint
as a medical officer in the UNITED STATES NAVY. Amongst my patients
were innocent kids-----STATIONED IN THAT SHARIAH SHIT HOLE

I didn't comment negatively. You're being hypersensitive and looking for more victimhood.

SO TRUE I like Saudis too-----those with whom I worked in the USA
were very nice and intelligent-----generally disdainful of those whose
asses you lick. As to americans (and jews, too) who worked there----
they were well paid-------so they like it-----even the Israeli docs who
signed an agreement NOT TO UTTER A PRAYER IN HEBREW ---roflmao

A lot of young people don't remember what Arabia was like 70 years ago. That's why they filmed our interviews for the university.

no, they went there to get rich and make the Saudis rich, and they did both. it was mutually beneficial, then the Saudis decided they wanted it all to themselves. That is history.

no, they went there to get rich and make the Saudis rich, and they did both. it was mutually beneficial, then the Saudis decided they wanted it all to themselves. That is history.

The original concession in 1938 was limited to 50 years before the Saudis took over. It was a seamless transition. Americans kept the US government out of business and created the American model... something to be proud of. We went to exploit the oil not the people.

The original concession in 1938 was limited to 50 years before the Saudis took over. It was a seamless transition. Americans kept the US government out of business and created the American model... something to be proud of. We went to exploit the oil not the people.
yes, but ass-kissing was required to achieve that exploitation of oil, and you know it. if you lived in a US compound you didn't see as much of the Muslim discrimination against Christians and jews, but it was there.

yes, but ass-kissing was required to achieve that exploitation of oil, and you know it. if you lived in a US compound you didn't see as much of the Muslim discrimination against Christians and jews, but it was there.

Do you think we stayed in the compounds? 😂. There weren't any Jews.. although Alfred Lilienthal did visit. Christians weren't discriminated against at all.

Do you think we stayed in the compounds? 😂. There weren't any Jews.. although Alfred Lilienthal did visit. Christians weren't discriminated against at all.
you must have been a protected child, your memories are not even close to accurate.

you must have been a protected child, your memories are not even close to accurate.

You weren't there very long. When I was 17 my boat ran aground off Bird Island. I went back to Dammam on a tiny pearl diving boat in a bikini.

I did make some good money, but not that much and I earned every bit of it, unlike the Biden family whose major income is bribes.

'same" people???? all people from the mid east are not the same, all people from europe are not the same. Some share religious beliefs and the 3 major religions all have sacred places in the mid east, but that is the extent of the sameness.
- all have sacred places in the mid east, but that is the extent of the sameness.

no, in fact they all three share the same fallacy of etched tablets from the heavens with 10 commandments - that is the source for their recorded, uninterrupted histories of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

per this thread, remove the false scriptures of the desert religions and see that who are heavenly inspired would not join together in a - healthy - constructive gathering. as prescribed by the original religion of antiquity.

Great question and challenge Meriweather

Let's look at some models in the past that brought unity in resolution:

1. The Unitarians and Universalists merged their two congregations and wrote out their Seven Principles that are general enough to explain "Truth Justice and Peace" as the secular equivalent of the Holy Trinity to avoid the signs of judging people for rejecting this as a condition or test of faith

2. The 13 colonies that were once fighting for their own sovereignty united to write out both the original Constitution proper as well as the world famous Bill of Rights, based on previous articles from state laws and influencing many other people and countries later

3. The UN Declaration of Human Rights

4. I am currently working with very thoughtful, dedicated and articulate people on either
A. A resolution between Green Party members and Georgists and perhaps Christian Libertarian and Constitutionalists on separating taxes by external and internal functions to stop civil wars and political abuses of party

B. A three point agreement between Theists and Nontheists to stop discrimination by one group against the other, including forming a team to conduct and publish medical and statistical studies on
1. Proving the correlation between forgiveness and spiritual healing

2. Proving that receiving this spiritual healing and restoring natural health does not necessarily convert Nontheists into Christians, but reconciling the meanings of religious terms into relative terms where people can still reach common understanding despite religious differences in perceotion or expression (what you seek to bring up here, which I agree can be done by agreeing to forgive our differences that may or may not change)

3. Then also using science to prove the difference between dark forces or energy versus positive life giving energy and prayers, and studying the hypothesis that only prayers in agreement with faith in God through Christ Jesus Authority can succeed in casting out "demonic negative dark forces" (or whether other religions can effect the same results statistically)
that only prayers in agreement with faith in God through Christ Jesus Authority can succeed in casting out "demonic negative dark forces" (or whether other religions can effect the same results statistically)

there you go again emily ... why write the other 1000 words in your post - than above if pertaining to the thread title.

- where does the exemplar ever claim divinity or to pray for salvation - excluding your 4th century c-bible.

though correct, the metaphysical is heavenly partial for what evolves. or perish.

The Son that took away the sins of the world whether the Jews accepted Him or not:
Matthew 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

You and I believe that because we're Christians. Jesus wasn't the anointed warrior king expected by the Jewish people... He didn't defeat their enemies. Don't be so quick to demean other faiths. God probably has a plan.

God absolutely has a plan. The Jews rejecting Christ gave Gentiles the opportunity to be grafted into the Jewish line. I am not demeaning, just explaining. The Jews missed the time of their visit. Next time He shows up on the Mt. of Olives, they will recognize Him and accept Him as their Messiah.
The Muslims will continue to act like wild asses until Christ's return. He will remove the enmity in their hearts.
It's a good plan.

I didn't comment negatively. You're being hypersensitive and looking for more victimhood.
I am looking for "victimhood" ? where? I never lived in a Shariah shit-hole----well---I did live
amongst jelly bean students as a child-----but that was long ago

Forum List

Back