Could all Religions Come Together?

no, in fact they all three share the same fallacy of etched tablets from the heavens with 10 commandments - that is the source for their recorded, uninterrupted histories of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

per this thread, remove the false scriptures of the desert religions and see that who are heavenly inspired would not join together in a - healthy - constructive gathering. as prescribed by the original religion of antiquity.
Careful BreezeWood
Seeking to resolve conflicts by removing others, by the Golden Rule, means others will exclude you, thinking it solves the problem.

See Matthew 6:14-15
How you treat others, so you will reap the same.

Careful BreezeWood
Seeking to resolve conflicts by removing others, by the Golden Rule, means others will exclude you, thinking it solves the problem.

Or see any Philosophical piece ever written. These simple ideas sussed out by primitive people are not just the providence of one particular book of mythology.

Despite differences, could all faiths unite? What are the great differences, and how might they be overcome so we might worship together?
Thats what I have been trying the past 4 weeks good God, talk about head strong people in all the different churches I been too

Careful BreezeWood

per this thread, remove the false scriptures of the desert religions and see that who are heavenly inspired would not join together in a - healthy - constructive gathering. as prescribed by the original religion of antiquity.

this thread is for bringing people together by removing the false barriers that separate them ... the false claim of commandments etched in the heavens, those commandments would be the first and foremost to be removed - used to persecute and victimize the innocent- for that purpose. so a heavenly event would be possible..

I am looking for "victimhood" ? where? I never lived in a Shariah shit-hole----well---I did live
amongst jelly bean students as a child-----but that was long ago
looking for "VICTIMHOOD" directed at a jew is a standard islamo-nazi meme. I first read the islamo nazi literature more than 60 years ago---the lingo
remains unchanged-----in fact it dates BACK to the mid 1930s. Once one
is familiar with islamo-nazisms it is easy to recognize WHO IS WHO

IF you study the OT you can see dozens of prophecies pointing to Jesus as the Messiah. Jesus is God. The Jews forget/don't realize He is not finished yet with His plan. Jesus is coming back as King of King and Lord of Lord's.
I was a teen in the 1960's---the era of INTER-FAITH action which in my town was quite active since there were almost equal populations of Catholics,
Protestants, and Jews. Your idiot comment --way back then, instigated
walkouts by people who actually paid attention to the discourse. There is
no way to come close to knowing what is written in the bible without AT
LEAST some level of familiarity with Hebrew and Judaism.

I was a teen in the 1960's---the era of INTER-FAITH action which in my town was quite active since there were almost equal populations of Catholics,
Protestants, and Jews. Your idiot comment --way back then, instigated
walkouts by people who actually paid attention to the discourse. There is
no way to come close to knowing what is written in the bible without AT
LEAST some level of familiarity with Hebrew and Judaism.
for the record---Ninja giggled. There is no "prophecy" regarding "jesus"
in the "OT" but ALL MUSLIMS know that the book is full of prophecies
referencing the rapist of Mecca. For more clarity, read the Bhagavad Gita

Yes, there is. You are just showing your arrogance.

In fact, it’s one of the things I especially admire about Judaism. We know that we are all G-d’s children, and that all of us who lead good lives will see Heaven. That’s very different from YOUR arrogant beliefs, who thinks that your “truth,” as you see it, is the only way.

Still stuck here, huh?

That's a "you" problem.

I am fully aware that Muslims, for instance, think I'm going to Hell. It doesn't bother me because I don't believe it. I don't think they have any basis for believing what they do; it's not true.

If you don't believe Christians are right why does it stick in your craw so much?

Still stuck here, huh?

That's a "you" problem.

I am fully aware that Muslims, for instance, think I'm going to Hell. It doesn't bother me because I don't believe it. I don't think they have any basis for believing what they do; it's not true.

If you don't believe Christians are right why does it stick in your craw so much?
you post an INTERESTING QUESTION, sue----about "stick in craw
issues" I am old-----I was a child in the 1950s in a very christian
society. You are a christian in what is, today, a generally christian
society. You are in YOUR ELEMENT. You have no reason to notice
just how YOUR 2000 year ongoing hostility to Jews and Judaism
impacts on jews. Had you grown up in a muslim society, you WOULD
understand the IMPACT OF HOSTILITY TO YOU AND YOURS. Talk to
a Coptic Egyptian

IF you study the OT you can see dozens of prophecies pointing to Jesus as the Messiah. Jesus is God. The Jews forget/don't realize He is not finished yet with His plan. Jesus is coming back as King of King and Lord of Lord's.
Very rude to insist to a Jew that Jesus is King. You must be one of those Evangelicals who wouldn’t stop harassing me.

Still stuck here, huh?

That's a "you" problem.

It bothers me when nasty leftists call me a racist for not going along with their narrative, and it bothers me when nasty Christians say I’m going to hell for not going along with THEIR narrative.

In fact, I’ve pointed out that there are similarities between Evangelical Christians and Radical Leftists. Both insist you believe the way they do. No room for a difference of opinion or different perspective, or else!

It bothers me when nasty leftists call me a racist for not going along with their narrative, and it bothers me when nasty Christians say I’m going to hell for not going along with THEIR narrative.

In fact, I’ve pointed out that there are similarities between Evangelical Christians and Radical Leftists. Both insist you believe the way they do. No room for a difference of opinion or different perspective, or else!

I'm an evangelical Christian and I don't "insist" you believe the way I do. That's first.

Second, Leftists make laws or just circumvent laws because YES, they insist we all live as they do. You are simply bothered by the fact that Christians believe something you don't. So what? If they have no power to do anything in society, I don't care WHAT Leftists believe--climate change, gender bending, whatever. Leave them to it.

But you have a problem leaving Christians to it. It's a you problem.

Forum List

Back