Could all Religions Come Together?

Jesus was charged with blasphemy.
Jesus practiced the Law. And fulfilled it.
This is my flesh, this is my blood is a reference to remembrance, to His better covenant for the Jews, and to proclaim His work on the cross. It has nothing to do with teaching or Kosher food or sexual preferences.
It means exactly what it says:
…and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, “This is My body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.” For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until He comes.…

Condemning others is Judging, If you don't want judged, don't judge others. There are sexual preferences that we are glorifying now, that God considers unnatural. The world insists you accept what God does not. We are not called to accept the world. Just the opposite:
Colossians 3:2 Keep your mind on things above, not on worldly things.
Hate the sin, not the sinner...

So, are you suggesting that not accepting Tranny Story Hour for 6 year olds, or abortion, or changing little boys into little girls is siding with Christ's enemies?
right---Jesus practiced the law even though christians have decided that he canceled it. WATTA HYPOCRITE

The attack on the money changers in the temple
court yard was no more nor less than a Maccabean
style attack on Rome. You do not understand
that FACT because you do not have the slightest
understanding of the life and times of CHEEEZUS.
If you knew even a little, then you would know that
the events of the NT---from the killing of John,
mikvah man, to the legend of the murder of infants,
to the crucifixion of cheeezus was ROME vs.
DA JOOOOS. Both Mikvah man and Hillel man
were pharisees---thru and thru

The attack on the money changers had nothing to do with ROME ROME!
Jesus took offense that the Jews were cheating the sojourners that were exchanging their money. In God's house no less. That pissed Him off.

The rest of your post is just aggressive bullshit on your part...

Last edited:
for the record----cheeezus was not (according to
john who never met him and was not at the trial)
CONVICTED OF BLASPHEMY He was convicted of
SEDITION AGAINST ROME---like thousands of
other pharisees who were also crucified

I agree. However, the Pharisees would never have accused Jesus of being a sinner unless he was openly sinning according to how they interpreted the law. He also lived in the wilderness among the wild beasts,( just like you), presumably doing what wild beasts do in the wilderness. Sinning.

He must have been a very very naughty boy. Partying, openly having a good time, etc. The nerve!

right---Jesus practiced the law even though christians have decided that he canceled it. WATTA HYPOCRITE
Jesus practiced the Law and fulfilled it and gave us a new and better covenant than the Law:

Hebrews 8:6 But Jesus has now obtained a superior ministry, and to that degree He is the mediator of a better covenant, which has been legally enacted on better promises.​

^ That is what Christians believe.

This is my flesh, this is my blood is a reference to remembrance, to His better covenant for the Jews, and to proclaim His work on the cross. It has nothing to do with teaching or Kosher food or sexual preferences.
…and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, “This is My body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.” For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until He comes.…

Condemning others is Judging, If you don't want judged, don't judge others. There are sexual preferences that we are glorifying now, that God considers unnatural. The world insists you accept what God does not. We are not called to accept the world. Just the opposite:

So, are you suggesting that not accepting Tranny Story Hour for 6 year olds, or abortion, or changing little boys into little girls is siding with Christ's enemies?
anyone here know WHO "charged Jesus with
blasphemy ? " (sic)

^ Dear The Irish Ram I think you answered and demonstrated your own point about not judging others/ people although we are still called to "judge righteous judgment". You are right, that is not the same as judging people personally, which is the common problem among all of us.

The best approaches I've seen that heal people of all the problems concerning both LGBT conditions and the conflicts over these issues involve Forgiveness and Acceptance of where each person is so healing can be received that allows transformation and restoration.

I posted a description of the effective healing process that had helped as many people come out straight as it has helped people make peace if they are born homosexual or transgender. The common process of forgiveness and healing works no matter what people are naturally as their default identity which is a spiritual path and process between them and God or the collective truth in life.

I believe Judith MacNutt is still teaching and counseling in the field of spiritual healing that applies to all levels of disorders rooted in unforgiven or unresolved generational conflicts

The other ministries and medical studies for spiritual healing I recommend for online outreach as Meriweather might share faith in expanding worldwide

www.theelijahchallenge.org

And the medical research group in Tennessee
Global MRI Inc collecting medical studies and documented cases of spiritual healing.

I believe the studies on spiritual healing will confirm the correlation between degrees of Forgiveness and rates of success in recovery and reconciliation by statistics showing the patterns.

Mark‘s purpose was not to provide historical accuracy, but to shift the blame to the Jews. The passage (paraphrasing) that “his blood be on us and our children” has, regrettably, been used to persecute Jews for 2000 years. This certainly was not what Jesus would have wanted.

(I think Paul was the real troublemaker, though. Another topic for another thread.)

I agree. However, the Pharisees would never have accused Jesus of being a sinner unless he was openly sinning according to how they interpreted the law. He also lived in the wilderness among the wild beasts,( just like you), presumably doing what wild beasts do in the wilderness. Sinning.

He must have been a very very naughty boy. Partying, openly having a good time, etc. The nerve!
you are right in saying that a charge of
"blasphemy" by pharisee standards REQUIRES
public display----but you are ASSUMING that
this (likely mythological) trial was brought by
PHARISEES. Partying is not blasphemy unless
he publically did the nasty with MIGDALA
on top of a torah scroll. The nemesis of
Chezus is MOST LIKELY----caiaphas (you know
what HE was like)

Jesus practiced the Law and fulfilled it and gave us a new and better covenant than the Law:

Hebrews 8:6 But Jesus has now obtained a superior ministry, and to that degree He is the mediator of a better covenant, which has been legally enacted on better promises.​

^ That is what Christians believe.

that ^^^^ belief is nothing more nor less than KISSING ROMAN ASS

The Irish Ram
Yes Jesus as Authority of Justice is with us and driving the process even where we fail at our own argued principles.

We claim to demand Equal Justice for All, but our biased arguments come across to others as Justice for some forced onto others blamed as the problem. Both sides do this both driven by Justice.

The difference is Forgiving others as we ask God to forgive us. Matthew 6:14-15

We are learning as we go. We forgive some things, but it takes other people or groups to forgive and include what we leave out because we each have our own limits

None of us can be perfectly inclusive and equal to all people as God manifests through Jesus as perfect Justice.

None of us is all knowing and equal in dealing with biased that divide us. But through Christ we can organize I'm groups to "check and balance" and correct each other as equals in Christ. Not perfect but perfect complements. Where one is weak another is strong and vice versa.
Our greatest weakness can become our greatest strength, and vice versa our greatest advantage can become our worst fault when taken to extremes.

That is why we end up asking God's higher help with forgiveness because we each have our limits and will fall short, even letting down our best allies we thought we could rely on. This is to keep us humble and in check.

I thank you for your unwavering faith and dedication which is more a strength. We need more people like you who will enforce the truth without apology.

I tend to take the forgiving inclusive approach which helps the facilitation process but relies on others to make the decisions. We need both not either or.

I see you as more the judicial type who will judge if things are consistent or not. Maybe it's not your place to counsel people to change what's wrong and how, but just to judge if it's the right solution or close to it

I just ask people to check and consult with other sources to communicate the most effective ways to resolve problems and causes of obstructions so we can proceed and reach resolutions.

I look forward to seeing and sharing the answers and insights we get from this larger spiritual process.

Thank you for promoting the right direction and answers, please keep praying for the right use of forgiveness to open doors to corrections and understanding instead of fear of enabling more deviations that derail.

We need unity on truth and justice for the answers to be received that can reconcile us without compromise.

I join you and Meriweather in prayer to uplift all the teachers and students, leaders and servants as we are called to Baptize and Unite all people tribes and Nations in the Name of the Father Son and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name, Amen.

that ^^^^ belief is nothing more nor less than KISSING ROMAN ASS
Recognizing institutions and traditions of others does not mean obeying false authority.

The best negotiators with cult leaders don't go along with their teachings, but recognize that person's belief system in order to communicate with them under their own values and understanding.

It's like speaking the language of that audience.

Speaking French to a French Native doesn't make you French.

When dealing with bullies, it may take a bigger bully, but you still must keep the higher moral ground or you cannot expect to enforce laws and standards if you violate them.

I agree totally that you cannot stoop to the level of the other person where you compromise and get pulled into the same mess!

So irosie91 Please be careful that with the strong enforcement of principles you command, you never become so authoritarian that you overdo it and repeat the same problems as the people you rebuke for such abuses.

Let your rebukes be received by those who need those in order to change their direction to become better people.

And may you be equally uplifted and made perfect in your calling as well. God bless you and multiply your best efforts to reach the very people who most need your influence to change for the best!

The attack on the money changers had nothing to do with ROME ROME!
Jesus took offense that the Jews were cheating the sojourners that were exchanging their money. In God's house no less. That pissed Him off.

it is very interesting that you learned the ABOVE
FILTH ----the fact is that there is ample REAL
documentation that the PHARISEES were incensed
by the presence of money changers in the temple
court yard and FERVENTLY WANTED THEM OUT---
real documentation-----not the babbling of a
adolf's catechism slut. You really are a victim.
Did the slut hit you with a ruler?

Recognizing institutions and traditions of others does not mean obeying false authority.

The best negotiators with cult leaders don't go along with their teachings, but recognize that person's belief system in order to communicate with them under their own values and understanding.

It's like speaking the language of that audience.

Speaking French to a French Native doesn't make you French.

When dealing with bullies, it may take a bigger bully, but you still must keep the higher moral ground or you cannot expect to enforce laws and standards if you violate them.

I agree totally that you cannot stoop to the level of the other person where you compromise and get pulled into the same mess!

So irosie91 Please be careful that with the strong enforcement of principles you command, you never become so authoritarian that you overdo it and repeat the same problems as the people you rebuke for such abuses.

Let your rebukes be received by those who need those in order to change their direction to become better people.

And may you be equally uplifted and made perfect in your calling as well. God bless you and multiply your best efforts to reach the very people who most need your influence to change for the best!
I am not a politician.

The attack on the money changers in the temple
court yard was no more nor less than a Maccabean
style attack on Rome.
Hey, Einstein, the temple wasn't Roman; it was Jewish.

You do not understand
that FACT because you do not have the slightest
understanding of the life and times of CHEEEZUS.
If you knew even a little, then you would know that
the events of the NT---from the killing of John,
mikvah man, to the legend of the murder of infants,
to the crucifixion of cheeezus was ROME vs.
DA JOOOOS. Both Mikvah man and Hillel man
were pharisees---thru and thru
You don't say. Any fool knows the Jewish-Roman Wars were between the Jews and the Romans.

Guess which side Jesus was on.

(I think Paul was the real troublemaker, though. Another topic for another thread.)

Yes, in stark contrast to Jesus Paul was a self loathing, guilt ridden, masochistic, homophobic, misogynist who contradicted Jesus on key issues related to salvation especially that Jesus made the law obsolete, the exact opposite of what Jesus taught in Matthew 5:17-20

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven."

To understand what Jesus meant by "least" see Genesis 3:14

Last edited:
Hey, Einstein, the temple wasn't Roman; it was Jewish.

You don't say. Any fool knows the Jewish-Roman Wars were between the Jews and the Romans.

Guess which side Jesus was on.
Hey norbrain ---the temple was under the control
of Rome The "high priest" was a roman appointee
just as was the king. The PHARISEES (like jesus)
despised them both-------thus the cousin of
Jesus (mikvah man) and Jesus were killed.
Where is Caiaphas NOW?

Yes,

Yes, in stark contrast to Jesus Paul was a self loathing, masochistic, homophobic, misogynist who contradicted Jesus on key issues related to salvation especially that Jesus made the law obsolete.
wrong----Jesus did not make the law obsolete.
PAUL DID

Hey norbrain ---the temple was under the control
of Rome The "high priest" was a roman appointee
just as was the king. The PHARISEES (like jesus)
despised them both-------thus the cousin of
Jesus (mikvah man) and Jesus were killed.
Where is Caiaphas NOW?
The temple was Jewish, Sweetness. Caiaphas' appointment to the priesthood by a Roman doesn't make the temple Roman.

Now, can you search the NT and tell us where Jesus opposed the Romans? Ignore all the passages about him opposing the Jews (including Caiaphas). Just look for the ones about him opposing the Romans.

I'll wait.

Forum List

Back