Zone1 Could Humans Survive a Nuclear War Between Nato and Russia?

and you believe him?
or maybe his source?

MiG-31 fighter jets with the Kinzhal missile system perform during Victory Day in Red Square in Moscow, Russia on June 24, 2020.

MiG-31 fighter jets with the Kinzhal missile system perform during Victory Day in Red Square in Moscow, Russia on June 24, 2020. ANADOLU AGENCY VIA GETTY IMAGES / SEFA KARACAN
THREATS

Russia Has Fired 'Multiple' Hypersonic Missiles Into Ukraine, US General Confirms​

The stunt, likely meant to intimidate Ukraine and allies, has not had the effect Moscow intended.​

PATRICK TUCKER
|
MARCH 29, 2022

Russia has fired “multiple” hypersonic missiles at military targets in Ukraine, the top U.S. commander in Europe said on Tuesday, bringing some clarity to conflicting reports and claims.

Decades of research? What are you? 12? 15 tops? That's how you present yourself.

I was a Navy nuclear weapons officer. Can you top that?

I used to sleep with nuclear weapons in the same compartment. How about you?
so? I slept next to thousands of rounds of ammo and tons of high explosives. covered in fucking sand.

I have one questions for you!

How would most humans survive a nuclear war?

That should keep you busy for at least the next 2-3 minutes if you are good at making shit up!
For starters basic math. There are something like 6 billion plus humans on this Earth. If 100 million Americans were killed. 100 million West Europeans, 100 million Russians, 100 million Chinese, and 100 million from other countries that would total 500 million killed. Or less than one tenth of the global population.

I'll also note that if 100 million Americans were killed that would leave the surviving population of the U.S. at about what it was when I was growing up in the 1970s.
You and others forget how enormous the world population is or even how large the U.S. is for that matter.

And don't start prattling about the mythical "nuclear winter". Not even Carl Sagan (who proposed it) believed it by the time he died (read one of his biographies)

And given that the U.S. hasn't tested a nuclear weapon in 30 years, I'm pretty certain that you have no direct experience with their effects.

correction: Earth's population is now almost 8 billion.

I'm sure the military would.
What military? Our military leadership that is so woke right now they could not identify a male from a female?

Joe Biden who gets lost every time he is on stage and shakes hands with invisible people?

The Ukrainian military whose idea of advanced technology is an AK-74 instead of an AK-47?

Yes, I do believe you are right! {/sacrcasm}

I'll put you down as avoiding the topic.

Can you contemplate the possibility of a limited nuclear war in which Russia resorts to the use of a nuclear weapon on the Ukraine?

Wouldn't that put the onus on the US to consider an escalation of a nuclear weapon on Russia?

Or would the use of a tactical nuke by Russia just call for an emergency meeting of the UN General Assembly?
Sting says he's on topic

I'm telling ya he's no Canadian....
Probably spies on his own people in Canada for the chicom police stations IN canaduh

For starters basic math. There are something like 6 billion plus humans on this Earth. If 100 million Americans were killed. 100 million West Europeans, 100 million Russians, 100 million Chinese, and 100 million from other countries that would total 500 million killed. Or less than one tenth of the global population.

I'll also note that if 100 million Americans were killed that would leave the surviving population of the U.S. at about what it was when I was growing up in the 1970s.
You and others forget how enormous the world population is or even how large trarge the U.S. is for that matter.

And don't start prattling about the mythical "nuclear winter". Not even Carl Sagan (who proposed it) believed it by the time he died (read one of his biographies)

I
What military? Our military leadership that is so woke right now they could not identify a male from a female?

Joe Biden who gets lost every time he is on stage and shakes hands with invisible people?

The Ukrainian military whose idea of advanced technology is an AK-74 instead of an AK-47?

Yes, I do believe you are right! {/sacrcasm}
facts are facts. they're for learning new things.

You and others forget how enormous the world population is or even how large the U.S. is for that matter.

And given that the U.S. hasn't tested a nuclear weapon in 30 years, I'm pretty certain that you have no direct experience with their effects.

when did Sagan abandon his nuclear winter theory?

You and others forget how enormous the world population is or even how large trarge the U.S. is for that matter.

100 million Americans will dies in the attack and another 230 million will dies of radiation poisoning and starvation if they managed to be in a "cold" area.

Your numbers are ridiculously optimistic and borderline fantasy.

Also, not 1970s. It would be closer to the 1870s.

those are unacceptable losses in my opinion.

This one is a keeper.

Mark it!

I still remember Jimmy Carter (a better president than Quid Pro) telling us about the hundreds of Soviet T-80's ready to crash across Germany and crush the west, and that we should just surrender while we had the chance,

Reagan got in, and those tanks were made of tinfoil.

Russia depends on their terracotta army.

Forum List

Back