Could Russia Provide Nuclear Arms and Backdoor Access to West to Islamist?

A “dirty bomb” is a conventional explosive, such as dynamite, salted with radioactive waste that scatters when the bomb goes off. It is not a nuclear bomb.

However suitcase nukes do exist. The lightest nuclear warhead ever acknowledged to have been manufactured by the U.S. is the W54, which was used in both the Davy Crockett 120 mm recoilless rifle-launched warhead and the backpack-carried version called the Mk-54 SADM (Special Atomic Demolition Munition). The bare warhead package was an 11 by 16 inches (280 by 410 mm) cylinder that weighed 51 pounds (23 kg)
Only people I know in the past 10 or so years to use radioactive material to kill someone is the same guy so many fragile insecure right-wingers glorify as being "genius and savvy" -- so wouldn't someone who can detonate a bomb to kill people with radioactive waste be like a super genius and super savvy guy? Or does that not count if you are dirty brown muslim

If drugs can get across the border, so can dirty bombs bro....

Trump never shut down the border either....keep coping
So, you want that to happen. The United States must be brought down for its transgressions. We are losing the competitive war. And you do not understand. We must stop with the thinking everything government can supply taxpayers' resources to give to others and/or build is the way. You see I type about the SLS rocket that the government funded. It was supposed to be a few hundred million five hundred million a launch and put into service several years ago. The first four launches are now scheduled to be over 4 billion dollars apiece. Defense programs run the same way. Domestic infrastructure projects massively more expensive and a lot less for what we got back from 70 years to a century ago. Decline!

So, you want that to happen. The United States must be brought down for its transgressions. We are losing the competitive war. And you do not understand. We must stop with the thinking everything government can supply taxpayers' resources to give to others and/or build is the way. You see I type about the SLS rocket that the government funded. It was supposed to be a few hundred million five hundred million a launch and put into service several years ago. The first four launches are now scheduled to be over 4 billion dollars apiece. Defense programs run the same way. Domestic infrastructure projects massively more expensive and a lot less for what we got back from 70 years to a century ago. Decline!
Yikes. Have you ever looked at countries run by governments that don't do infrastructure?

I want you take daddy Trump's dic out of your mouth and stop pretending the border was secure just because he demonized brown people in a way that made you moist....

I said it before and I will say it again -- you right-wingers will convince me that your "border security" bullshit is less about demonizing brown people and more about actual security if you folks would start demanding the people who hire illegals be locked up too...that means the CEO's of all of these meat packing and agriculture plants go to jail..and demonize them with the same energy...because if you start doing that, that whole "illegal aliens taking our jobs" thing will disappear real quick

But...you don't......

Only people I know in the past 10 or so years to use radioactive material to kill someone is the same guy so many fragile insecure right-wingers glorify as being "genius and savvy" -- so wouldn't someone who can detonate a bomb to kill people with radioactive waste be like a super genius and super savvy guy? Or does that not count if you are dirty brown muslim

No one used radioactive material to poison that I know of.
Novichok is not radioactive, but a nerve agent.

But illegal immigrants are much more difficult than a dirty bomb, etc.
Illegal immigrants have no money to fly or be shipped like you can with a dirty bomb.
So the southern border is not relevant.
For example, the 9/11 hijackers did not come on over the southern border.

Iran most likely has nuclear weapons already thanks to The Obama Bin Lying Regime.
The Europeans don't think so. it was a good agreement.. Iran has needed nuclear power plants to expand their electrical grid since Eisenhower's atoms for peace.

You mean the guy that Obama, Clinto. And Biden sold our Uranium to?

The guy Who gave The Democrat Party over $200 Million in bribes?

The guy who Biden helped get Nordstream2 going again?

The guy who Biden told he could take Ukraine?

The guy who wrote a dirty dossier for Obama Biden and Clinton to use to rig the 2016 election with and to try to launch an insurrection and COUP with?

The guy Biden calls Cornpop?

Last edited:
If a terrorist gets into the USA through the southern border with a dirty nuke and uses it, the democrats will blame Trump for not finishing the wall.

You mean the guy that Obama, Clinto. And Biden sold out Uranium to?

The guy Who gave The Democrat Party over $200 Million?

The guy who Biden helped get Nordstream2 going again?

The guy who Biden told he could take Ukraine?

The guy who wrote a dirty dossier for Obama Biden and Clinton to use to rig the 2016 election with and to try to launch an insurrection and COUP with?

The guy Biden calls Cornpop?
Do you know who Paul Singer is ? You sure don't know anything about uranium one.

Nope. Trump just wanted a monument in his name. there's a tried and true way to stop illegal immigration.
Putin doesn’t love you, even though you love him. Putin is not your friend and when the days come near the times of The End Russia, Persia, Turkey and their Islamic Allies shal have 90% of their entire military destroyed by God Himself, and their Nations consumed by fire.

Do you know who Paul Singer is ? You sure don't know anything about uranium one.
Yes I know it was a dirty back room deal to get your boyfriend Putin’s hands on American Uranium. Near $200 million in bribes were paid out to The Obama Administration to make this happen

Forum List

Back