Could the Democratic Party be looking at the "Perfect Storm?"

Look, if thinking Phrump can win the WH keeps you from running, screaming into the street, go for it. It is quaint.

Pretty much accurate methinks, except that it's possible the RP does not (can not) stop Rump from taking its nomination and that spurs a third party run with a genuine conservative -- either way we get three major candidates, which has the same siphoning effect. As Ross Perot put it, a giant sucking sound.

The Republican Party is undergoing the same familial schism that the Democratic Party went through in the 1960s. Back then it was Wallace playing the part of Rump. In both cases they need(ed) the same thing --- eventually you have to take out the trash, or it starts to stink.

Back then, the hard Left took over the Democrat Party. There is no change going on in the GOP......they are just dominated by too many RINOs who would be considered Democrats pre-1968.

Look, if thinking Phrump can win the WH keeps you from running, screaming into the street, go for it. It is quaint.
That is still in a question...............The establishment is dirty.........and have deep pockets and that is why they have taken us on the current path.........

But if you like the TPP and seeing more jobs gone..........then be a sheep.

The ship sank & everyone died in the Perfect Storm.

Is this your idea of a good thing? The sinking of our nation? Oh wait.... yall elected Obama twice.
Not the nation. Just the Repug party. Oh wait... y'all elected Bush twice.
I did great under Bush. I've done terrible under Obama

So you're the one?

Make that two of us. The Bush years were awesome. I didn't lose anything during the Obama years, but my gains were much harder to come by - much like the overall economy. Obama can't retire and build his library soon enough.
WTF?

You didn't lose anything when the housing market crashed and the stock market lost half its value and 750,000 a month were losing their jobs?

You are a fucking liar

Pretty much accurate methinks, except that it's possible the RP does not (can not) stop Rump from taking its nomination and that spurs a third party run with a genuine conservative -- either way we get three major candidates, which has the same siphoning effect. As Ross Perot put it, a giant sucking sound.

The Republican Party is undergoing the same familial schism that the Democratic Party went through in the 1960s. Back then it was Wallace playing the part of Rump. In both cases they need(ed) the same thing --- eventually you have to take out the trash, or it starts to stink.

Back then, the hard Left took over the Democrat Party. There is no change going on in the GOP......they are just dominated by too many RINOs who would be considered Democrats pre-1968.

RINOs are the true Republicans
They are laughing that you would nominate Trump

aka Please don't kill our precious RINO's.............they are our friends....

Bwahahahahahah

I don't nominate Trump. I vote against fundamental transformation of America. I find it hateful of America for the first time in my life.

If you think the Democratic Party of all creatures is "hard left" ----- see an opthalmologist. And definitely change your screen name.

We have two part... well one party in this country, and it comes in two flavors: right wing and right wing lite.

If you think the Democratic Party of all creatures is "hard left" ----- see an opthalmologist. And definitely change your screen name.

We have two part... well one party in this country, and it comes in two flavors: right wing and right wing lite.
If JFK were to run today..........you would fillet him.

You mean there is "more Left"? You people carry on Johnson's 200 Year Plan and your foreign policy is replete with Appease Appease and more Appease.

If JFK were to run today..........you would fillet him.

No, I would revere his economic policy.

First

Sanders has to reunify the party.

I look forward to the Democratic convention this year! It is going to be the biggest political pow wow of this century!

The ship sank & everyone died in the Perfect Storm.

Is this your idea of a good thing? The sinking of our nation? Oh wait.... yall elected Obama twice.

So you're the one?

Make that two of us. The Bush years were awesome. I didn't lose anything during the Obama years, but my gains were much harder to come by - much like the overall economy. Obama can't retire and build his library soon enough.
WTF?

You didn't lose anything when the housing market crashed and the stock market lost half its value and 750,000 a month were losing their jobs?

You are a fucking liar

Many of us are still trying to recover from the mess that the recovering alcoholic left us. It was the worst economic downturn since the great depression. Now the GOP says...

PLEASE LET US DO IT AGAIN!

So you're the one?

WTF?

You are a fucking liar

Many of us are still trying to recover from the mess that the recovering alcoholic left us. It was the worst economic downturn since the great depression. Now the GOP says...

PLEASE LET US DO IT AGAIN!
Except the dnc was in control.

See how easy it is to play this retarded fucking game?

Grow up

Bwahahahahahah

Guess what?

We get to see what happens when RINOs don't pick the candidate
TRUMP

Bwahahahahahah

If there every was a Republican in name only, it's Trump.

Bwahahahahahah

Guess what?

We get to see what happens when RINOs don't pick the candidate
TRUMP

Bwahahahahahah
Poor smeagle.............didn't get a RINO to run against.........knocks the chess board over and shits on it......still calls it a game.

Unfortunately if the establishment candidate were to run third party against HRC and Trump., it could split the Electoral votes enough that none of the candidates could reach the magic 270, and then the House of Representatives gets to try a contingent election.

i think there are always better options than not voting

Not when my vote hasn't been earned, there isn't.

ok. like I said, though. i'm not sure what cruz would do to "earn" your vote.
Cruz or Trump, what a choice, worst than Clinton or Sanders. This was the year for Republicans to win the White house and look what they came up with.

This is the tragedy for Republicans
They know this is their year
They get to run against Hillary

And they pick Trump

Forum List

Back