Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

According to the the vast majority of women who have worked with Trump, he is a gentleman. Of course, since he is running against a Democrat for President you nitwits think he is a monster, but everyone today knows that Democrats are morons, so its no big deal.

And Trump has never filed for a bankruptcy, dude.
:rofl: seek help!

Lol, what did I write that got you laughing so hard?

You do realize that chapter 11 debt restructuring is not a bankruptcy, right? Trump has doen 4 of those with no bankruptcies. Only idiots and journalists think a debt restructuring is a bankruptcy. I have restructured my debts twice in my life, without need to go chapter 11, but its basically the same thing but chapter 11's require lawyers, lol.
it is called Chapter 11 BANKRUPTCY

Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization: what is it and how does it work
www.moranlaw.net/chapter11.htm
Chapter 11 bankruptcy is a form of bankruptcy reorganization available to individuals, corporations and partnerships. It has no limits on the amount of debt, as Chapter 13 does. It is the usual choice for large businesses seeking to restructure their debt.

We have gone over this before, so I dont see any point in rehashing it, but the fact is clear, Chapter 11 is not a typical 'bankruptcy' as it is there for the purpose of reorganizing debt, not wiping out investors.

Only an imbecile like you imagines that Americans are too stupid to figure out how to counter each one of these strategies. Can you explain why the wall around the West Bank is working astoundingly well? That shouldn't be hard for a brain surgeon like you.
ISnt it peculioar how liberals always imagine that we in the West can never do the most basic things involving securiong our borders and defeating terroism, but these flea bitten camel jockeys can out maneuver the rest of us at a whim?

Well, maybe they are basing this on their own experiences when liberals are in charge?

:eusa_think:

So if we can't stop every illegal crossing we shouldn't stop any illegal crossing. You're a fricking genius, got any more pearls of wisdom?"

Maybe you should consider that 50% of the illegals simply walked through the border checkpoint and overstayed their visas.

Again, so if we can't stop every illegal crossing we shouldn't stop any illegal crossing. You already made that point.

I'm not sure where you get "50%," but who said the wall is the only thing we should do for illegals? You're full of shit

Don't get me wrong, Kaz. if I actually thought that Trump was going to build a wall, I would be down at the border right now putting together a shovel and ladder supply company. I am very pragmatic.

Damn, every time I think you can't get any dumber, you prove me wrong. So you think they'd build a cinder block wall and leave? Have you had your IQ tested to see if you have one?

Kaz, have you every even BEEN to the Mexican Border? I live on the Mexican border. There is no infrastructure. There are no roads, no electricity, no water, no sewage, no houses, no gas stations, no stores, No place for people to live and no people who want to live there if they HAD infrastructure.

So you think Americans have never built anything where there is no infrastructure? Have you ever been to the Hoover dam? Grand Coulee Dam? Great Wall of China?

This is getting hilarious. The more you post on the subject, the dumber you look.

So you think Americans have never built anything where is no infrastructure? Have you ever been to the Hoover dam? Grand Coulee Dam? Great Wall of China?

This is getting hilarious. The more you post on the subject, the dumber you look.

Well, we have another infraction, bripat, you just committed once again the 'Presenting Facts to Liberals Fallacy'.

When will you ever learn?

Vandals is right.

If we thought there was a chance for completeing a 1900 mile wall, we would all be putting together "let's build a wall" companies on the boarder. We could employ a lot of our black, white, and hispanic poor folks on it.

But it is not going to happen.

Democrats wouldn't do that because they have no intention of controlling the border. When Trump gets elected, the preparations will commence.

Right, that needs to be fixed, so let's elect the 21st Century Mussolini...

It is pleasant to know that you liberals are so bankrupt with facts to argue against Trump that you have to resort to stupid lies in place of cogent arguments or facts.

It is hard to believe that you RW nuts are falling for the promises of a unabashed Demagogue. He is already signaling that his wall and immigration assertions are just words.

If he were elected, you would all look so stupid.....wait....YOU ALREADY DO!
Yeah, it is just too incredible that anyone running for office just might enforce our immigration laws, right?

You liberals are sneezing your brains out of your nose.

Right, that needs to be fixed, so let's elect the 21st Century Mussolini...

So enforcing our laws is fascism? That's a definition I never heard before. Can you provide a reference for it?

France is also very experienced with walls. They spent the equivalent of billions on the Maginot Line.

Hitler went around it.

And what conclusion do you draw from that, grasshopper? Seriously? You think people running across the desert are equivalent to a superior military attacking you? You get dumber and dumber

What to do about Trump's wall. well, that is a hard one! let's see. you could climb over it. You could fly over it. You could dig under it. You could take a boat around it. You can get a visa and walk past the border patrol. You can ride a train through it. You could hide in a truck or a car and cross it. Should I continue?

Only an imbecile like you imagines that Americans are too stupid to figure out how to counter each one of these strategies. Can you explain why the wall around the West Bank is working astoundingly well? That shouldn't be hard for a brain surgeon like you.
Why does the fence around the White House work and why are they building it higher?

There was NO migration, huh, VAL? REALLY?!

Www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/3249-illegals-flee-arizona-but-where-are-they-going

"The three major broadcast networks have ALL run dramatic stories proclaiming the great harm that will be done to small businesses in the wake of the enforcement of S.B. 1070, the new anti-immigration statute that is set to go into effect on July 29.

Particularly alarmist was the piece ran on ABC’s World News on Sunday. The correspondent wailed and the chorus chanted woe as one after another small business owner (alleged) predicted their imminent financial ruin as their most loyal customer base was washed away by the pounding tide of immigration enforcement.

One of the merchants featured in the ABC story was described as being distraught “about the quiet EXODUS — immigrant families already LEAVING THE STATE IN DROVES."

3 major news networks reported the story VAL says never happened...

Illegals leaving the state "IN DROVES"...but VAL never saw a thing, never happened.....

That's because VAL is either an ignorant dumbass or a liar. Which is it, VAL?

---------

"S.B. 1070 is scheduled to go into full operational effect on Thursday. The EGRESS OF ILLEGALS FROM ARIZONA, as well as their ingress into American sanctuary cities should be of interest to all legal residents of the United States."

It SHOULD have been....but somehow liberals like VAL completely 'missed' the whole thing.....

Feel free to apologize for calling me a liar any time...pardon me if I don't hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

OH! it says so in the New American! I guess that I got a little distracted when reading their section asking for donations! Well, If the New American says that Illegals are fleeing AZ because of a law that has been voided as not being within the state' jurisdiction, who am I to deny it? I am sure that you know a whole lot more than I do, wherever the hell you live. I just get by on the local news from Tucson and Phoenix, As near as I can tell, they are in a state of pure hysteria because of the illegal immigrants who are here! (Or, is the entire crisis over, and AZ no longer has an illegal immigrant problem? Your choice, which is true? No, let me guess. All the illegal immigrants fled, and now they are back again, right?)

You are a hoot, Easy!
You get busted LYING...or being STUPID...and the best you have is 'I declare your source to be invalid'?! Yeah, I bet you do, VAL. It's the only way to save face.

Yes, Barry did step in and (try to) stop others from doing what he refuses to do - actually enforce immigration laws. Yes the 'exodus' stopped as a result, but you were just proved to be a LIAR or completely IGNORANT!

You said 'no migration' occurred, yet, as pointed out in the article, the 3 major networks reported on it. It would be easy enough - knowing that - to do more research on your own, but you would rather sit there with 'liar/ignorance' written on your forehead due to either laziness or - which is probably the truth - because you already know you lied / were wrong. No one from Az could NOT know about this story because it was huge. It captured the nation's attention at the time....except somehow, as you showed, liberals like you, even those claiming to live there, 'missed' the whole thing. LOL!

So, again, VAL, are you a liar or just stipid?

Easy, I did not mean to cause you to have a stroke. No more caffeine for you, fella! My Rx for you is to lay off the RW blogs that you are addicted to, take a valium, lose yourself in a fantasy movie....maybe something like Star Wars, where the Dark Side always loses in the end, and spend at least 30 minutes per day in medication at your Trump altar, while chanting, "Hail, Donald, full of grace, blessed is the fruit of thy rhetoric....."
The only thing you did was get caught in a lie, VAL. Are you even from Arizona? It's hard to believe that illegals were flowing out of Az, the 'big 3' networks were doing numerous stories about it, businesses were openly voicing concern about how it would negatively impact them, the Obama administration took action against Az to stop it....but you somehow 'missed' it all. Maybe you were busy 'dodging sniper fire'. :p

And, apparently, you missed it, too, or you would post direct links to those network reports of illegals fleeing AZ!

I confess that I am amused, visualizing panicky Mexicans who had walked 200 miles across a rattlesnake infested desert with no water, in 110 degree heat,(leaving 300 of them dead out there per year), fleeing the state, all because of an AZ law that was never implemented.....
Sorry, Val, but unlike you I watched those reports and saw / knew what was going on. Sorry 1 link isn't good enough for you, but hey - that's liberals caught in a lie in a nutshell.

If you actually lived in Az you wouldn't have to imagine it. You would have seen it.

What to do about Trump's wall. well, that is a hard one! let's see. you could climb over it. You could fly over it. You could dig under it. You could take a boat around it. You can get a visa and walk past the border patrol. You can ride a train through it. You could hide in a truck or a car and cross it. Should I continue?
Agreed he'll never build a 1900+ mile physical wall due to both the cost and the limitations you mentioned.

If he is elected, most likely most of it will be a virtual wall.

The cost and so-called "limitations" just aren't that significant. Only some non entity of a Congressman has said the wall will be virtual.

Are you really as stupid as you seem?
Try reading some history.

Post a link or you are lying, like you always do, jackass.
Read some history or remain ignorant like you always have been.

IOW, you cannot provide any information to back up your assertions. Good to know you're just putting out nonsense as usual! :thup:
Rationalizing ignorance .

Running away from answering another question? Do you imagine your cowardice improves your credibility?

How about the FACT that from 1800 to the mid 1890's there was NO FEDERAL IMMIGRATION LAW . Congress for the first time enacted a law to deport the Chinese because their presence here constituted a FUCKING EMERGENCY.

Was it an emergency because the Chinese were collecting too much welfare payments? FUCK NO.

It was an "emergency" because the Chinese wanted to work in the California Gold Mines competing against "our people" (wink, wink) read WHITE AMERICANS OF EUROPEAN DESCENT.

So fuck you now.

I appreciate your consession that there are no state laws against illegal immigration, and that all such laws are federal. It takes a big man to admit that he is wrong.

HUH?
WTF?

Are you RACIST AND A COMEDIAN?

How about the FACT that from 1800 to the mid 1890's there was NO FEDERAL IMMIGRATION LAW . Congress for the first time enacted a law to deport the Chinese because their presence here constituted a FUCKING EMERGENCY.

Was it an emergency because the Chinese were collecting too much welfare payments? FUCK NO.

It was an "emergency" because the Chinese wanted to work in the California Gold Mines competing against "our people" (wink, wink) read WHITE AMERICANS OF EUROPEAN DESCENT.

So fuck you now.

Occasionally, I become curious of exactly what the hell you are talking about, but that soon fades......
He lives in Puerto Rico

So it's probably island fever.

Are you serious? The guy lives in Puerto Rico and is outraged by Mexicans taking financial advantage of the US? Come, on! You have to be making that up!

Puerto Rico is part of America, if you didn't know that.

General Election: Trump vs. Sanders
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Sanders
Why-does-Bernie-Sanders-poll-better-than-Hillary-Clinton-against-Donald-Trump.jpg
Too bad it's a fixed fight and Hillary will be the nominee.
I think the DNC can fix the nomination for Hillary, but I can't shake the feeling she is fundamentally the All American Loser who's only in this race because she married "well."
That's exactly the case. If it wasn't for riding on her husband's coat tails, she would be a non entity. Yeah, that's striking a blow for empowering women.

Forum List

Back