Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

again that's all you.

How so? Unless you are trying to convince people that there are no unskilled (or very few unskilled) American workers? Is that what you want people to actually believe? Good Lord, you are even more dumb than I thought.
nope again that all you.
I not trying to convince anyone for any reason .
you are attempting and failing to do that .
speaking of stupid, the point here is even the low and no skill Americans will not take those jobs if there is any other choice.

Just be honest, you advocate modern day slavery. Lol. You just admitted to it in your prior post. :D I win again!
false! being that you are tragically stupid , it's obvious that was the only and best answer you could come up with .
it's completely false of course.

Not false, plenty of Americans do these jobs. The problem is that employees in these industries would rather hire illegals because that allows them to skirt the laws since these workers are undocumented. :) That is not false. It is a well documented fact.
false and a rationalization.
fail

Yes, it's quite clear you have no common sense. Thanks for the clarification. :D
again that's all you.

How so? Unless you are trying to convince people that there are no unskilled (or very few unskilled) American workers? Is that what you want people to actually believe? Good Lord, you are even more dumb than I thought.
nope again that all you.
speaking of stupid, the point here is even the low and no skill Americans will not take those jobs if there is any other choice.

Then if you aren't trying to convince anyone "for any reason" (whatever that nonsense means), then why are you posting here and advocating for illegal immigration?

Yes, Americans already do these jobs.
I'm not advocating anything

Simple Definition of advocate
  • : a person who argues for or supports a cause or policy

• : a person who works for a cause or group

• : a person who argues for the cause of another person in a court of law
i'm not doing any of the above.
what I am doing is point out the gaping flaws in your pov.
if you were smart you'd have known the difference.

There are no flaws in my argument. It is a fact that employers in certain industries take advantage of illegal immigrants (because they are not documented) to pay them less than a living wage (or minimum wage) and offer them poor working conditions, no healthcare, etc. because this allows them to make a larger profit. What is untrue about that?

nope again that all you.

Just be honest, you advocate modern day slavery. Lol. You just admitted to it in your prior post. :D I win again!
false! being that you are tragically stupid , it's obvious that was the only and best answer you could come up with .

Not false, plenty of Americans do these jobs. The problem is that employees in these industries would rather hire illegals because that allows them to skirt the laws since these workers are undocumented. :) That is not false. It is a well documented fact.
fail

It's not false. Low skilled Americans have always done these kinds of jobs. Lol.

Then, when the employers pay them less than minimum wage and do not provide them with healthcare (because they are undocumented ILLEGAL workers), it falls upon the taxpayer dollars to support them when they get sick and pick up the slack for these lawbreakers.

if Americans would do those jobs no matter what the conditions ,like the illegals do .
the problem would be solved .

Here is where you are actually admitting that you advocate for slave labor. Lol. Unbelievable. You are not only a traitor to the American low skilled workers, but you are a traitor to the illegal immigrants that you are "pretending" to support.

again that's all you.

nope again that all you.

Then if you aren't trying to convince anyone "for any reason" (whatever that nonsense means), then why are you posting here and advocating for illegal immigration?

There are no flaws in my argument. It is a fact that employers in certain industries take advantage of illegal immigrants (because they are not documented) to pay them less than a living wage (or minimum wage) and offer them poor working conditions, no healthcare, etc. because this allows them to make a larger profit. What is untrue about that?
your argument is one big flaw
because it's based on a false and biased premise.
epic fail.

nope again that all you.

fail

It's not false. Low skilled Americans have always done these kinds of jobs. Lol.
nope American stopped doing those jobs in the last century.

nope again that all you.

your argument is one big flaw
because it's based on a false and biased premise.
epic fail.

Which part of my argument is false? Low skilled Americans are a large portion of our labor force and their unemployment rates are high. Employers will take advantage of illegal immigrants because of the fact that they are in fact "undocumented workers." They will pay them less than minimum, deny them benefits, as well as safety and good working conditions.

Which part of that do you disagree with?

fail

Nope, plenty of Americans would do these jobs, just not for slave labor wages and conditions. Employers in certain industries exploit illegal immigrants because of their "illegal" status.

fail

A good portion of our low skilled workers are, in fact, employed in these jobs. :D A company can't get away with hiring ONLY illegal immigrants. They have to show some proof that they have employees after all. Lol.

if Americans would do those jobs no matter what the conditions ,like the illegals do .

Here is where you are actually admitting that you advocate for slave labor. Lol. Unbelievable. You are not only a traitor to the American low skilled workers, but you are a traitor to the illegal immigrants that you are "pretending" to support.
like I said being tragically stupid that's the only conclusion you could come to and it's blatantly false.

But marriage IS a legal contract. That's why a legal guarantor is needed.
CAN be, not IS.

I was at a gay wedding with my girlfriend (her friends) in Key West around 1995. After the ceremony, were they married or not?

I believe they were married. Just because the US government didn't recognize the marriage as "legal" and, therefore, refused to grant them tax breaks and other rights, benefits and privileges doesn't mean they weren't married.

Exactly, why should government be involved in marriage. .....

To make the contract valid.

Begging the question, it's not a contract, it's a government program. ...

No, it's a contract.

It's nothing like any other contract, maybe they should invent a new term for it. Like government marriage

like I said being tragically stupid that's the only conclusion you could come to and it's blatantly false.

Why don't you tell me which part of my argument here you disagree with.

BTW, you already did admit that you advocate slave labor conditions and pay. :D

You've been beaten down and outed for the racist and lawbreaker that you are. :D

fail

A good portion of our low skilled workers are, in fact, employed in these jobs. :D A company can't get away with hiring ONLY illegal immigrants. They have to show some proof that they have employees after all. Lol.

Most companies can't get away with hiring illegals

fail

Nope, plenty of Americans would do these jobs, just not for slave labor wages and conditions. Employers in certain industries exploit illegal immigrants because of their "illegal" status.
no they would not .
again you are yammering about what they would do if the conditions were better.
try living in reality the conditions are not likely to change anytime soon making your argument invalid.

fail

Most companies can't get away with hiring illegals

But there are many industries that do.

fail

no they would not .
again you are yammering about what they would do if the conditions were better.
try living in reality the conditions are not likely to change anytime soon making your argument invalid.

If they were not hiring illegals (undocumented workers) then this wouldn't be a problem. Why do you advocate for slave labor pay and conditions?

Forum List

Back