Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

but they are ,again you invalidate your own argument.

And that is why we are saying that needs to stop. Employers should not be hiring illegal immigrants, and they should be punished harshly for doing so. Agree or disagree?
should is not a valid argument.

alse Oh, avoiding answering. I see. You are just a rotten and dishonest POS through and through. I wouldn't even refer to you as being a person.
that is the answer . just not the one you want to hear.

No, the question was do you agree or disagree? It is a valid question.
nope.
should makes it invalid
here's why :
should
[SHo͝od, SHəd]
VERB
  1. used to indicate obligation, duty, or correctness, typically when criticizing someone's actions:

Yep. Use of an accusation of homosexuality as a personal smear. That's homophobic, and vulgar and very rude and "nasty". And you pretend to be the aggrieved party. Troll.
Yup because you were being a trolling asshole. This is your life, Correll.

How exactly was I being a troll?

By pointing out that your sexual imagery did not reflect on us, but on you for using it?

That's not being a troll, that's calling you on your homophobic bullshit.
who the fuck is us .?
Jake is talking only to you.
using the imaginary us the same way you use the imaginary we is absolute chicken shit.

He was jumping back and forth from me personally to Trump supporters in general.

In using an accusation of homosexual behavior as a personal smear.
Answer the question.
Stop yammering.

I did you moron.

"Us" = Trump supporters.

That is who Jake was insulting with his homophobic smear.

Wow! Thanks for showing the true you. Now, you've been outed. :D
how am I outed ?
nothing I've said is false.

Outed as a rotten POS who wants to use illegals for cheap labor at the cost of American low skilled workers and taxpayers.

You are a traitor.
false accusations !
seems you're panties are in a bunch because you have no actual argument.

She's been posting more links with more supported information than anyone else in this thread.

You claim she has no argument is utterly ridiculous.

I think the POS has made it clear that he advocates for slave (sweat shop) labor.
nope! just pointing out the reality of the situation.
my attitude about it is not germane to the argument.

A good portion of our low skilled workers are, in fact, employed in these jobs. :D A company can't get away with hiring ONLY illegal immigrants. They have to show some proof that they have employees after all. Lol.

Most companies can't get away with hiring illegals
:lmao:

how am I outed ?

Outed as a rotten POS who wants to use illegals for cheap labor at the cost of American low skilled workers and taxpayers.

You are a traitor.

Yes, the reason that low skill Americans don't do those jobs is because the wages are artificially low due to the importation of illegals to do them

By pointing out that your sexual imagery did not reflect on us, but on you for using it?

who the fuck is us .?
using the imaginary us the same way you use the imaginary we is absolute chicken shit.

He was jumping back and forth from me personally to Trump supporters in general.

Answer the question.
Stop yammering.

I did you moron.

"Us" = Trump supporters.

obsession...
are you going to count the links or not?

how am I outed ?

You are a traitor.
false accusations !

She's been posting more links with more supported information than anyone else in this thread.

BullShit for every link she's posted I've posted two refuting it .
count them. slapdick.

Lol! You have not. You've posted "talking points" from your party. You are a partisan hack, only capable of parroting your party's talking points without giving it any though as to the "why." You are a douche.

Most companies can't get away with hiring illegals
:lmao:

how am I outed ?

You are a traitor.

Yes, the reason that low skill Americans don't do those jobs is because the wages are artificially low due to the importation of illegals to do them
false! the wages are low because the employers want as large a profit as possible .

who the fuck is us .?

Answer the question.
Stop yammering.

I did you moron.

"Us" = Trump supporters.

obsession...
are you going to count the links or not?

You posted a link from the Department of Labor statistics that gave statistics on "immigrant workers" - DOCUMENTED workers and not illegal immigrants. Also, those were comparative stats amongst immigrant workers without even mentioning American low skilled employees. Lol. That's why, I called you dumb after you posted it. You are really stupid, and you need to remember that other people will read these links and realize the dishonest crap you are trying to pull.

Why do you advocate illegal immigration? Do you even know?

who the fuck is us .?

Answer the question.
Stop yammering.
He is a whiner. I treated him as he treats me. When he is nice, I am nice. The imaginary "we" and "us" can be used appropriately.

1. I posted quotes proving that you are a liar.

2. You went back and forth between insulting Trump supporters generally, and me specifically. It is pathetic that this is confusing to anyone.

CAN be, not IS.

I was at a gay wedding with my girlfriend (her friends) in Key West around 1995. After the ceremony, were they married or not?

I believe they were married. Just because the US government didn't recognize the marriage as "legal" and, therefore, refused to grant them tax breaks and other rights, benefits and privileges doesn't mean they weren't married.

Exactly, why should government be involved in marriage. .....

To make the contract valid.

Begging the question, it's not a contract, it's a government program. ...

No, it's a contract.

It's nothing like any other contract...

Yes it is.

how am I outed ?

You are a traitor.

false! the wages are low because the employers want as large a profit as possible .

Look, you have obviously been backed into a corner, and all you have left is to scream and pout. It's not working. Nobody is buying it. Employers hire illegals because they can pay them less and they don't have to follow our laws about safety and working conditions.

how am I outed ?

You are a traitor.
false accusations !

count them. slapdick.

Lol! You have not. You've posted "talking points" from your party. You are a partisan hack, only capable of parroting your party's talking points without giving it any though as to the "why." You are a douche.
not the talking points ploy again!
classic indication of desperation.

how am I outed ?

You are a traitor.
false accusations !

I think the POS has made it clear that he advocates for slave (sweat shop) labor.
nope! just pointing out the reality of the situation.
my attitude about it is not germane to the argument.

You already admitted that you advocate for these things.

You are a traitor.
false accusations !

count them. slapdick.

The only one desperate here is you. :2up:

Why do you advocate for illegal and undocumented people to be in this country?

There is no rhyme or reason to back illegal immigration. It's not good for the illegal immigrants. It's not good for the American people. What are the "plus sides?" That you save money on your fruit and veggies or cleaning ladies?

how am I outed ?

You are a traitor.

Look, you have obviously been backed into a corner, and all you have left is to scream and pout. It's not working. Nobody is buying it. Employers hire illegals because they can pay them less and they don't have to follow our laws about safety and working conditions.
false! if I had been you would not being playing the false accusation card the your party's talking point card and the ultimate appeal to the masses and appeal from ignorance ploys .
fact is you lost before you stared.

false accusations !

count them. slapdick.

never said or implied I did .
and I'm not advocating just stating fact ,a concept that's appears to be beyond your capacity to understand.

how am I outed ?

You are a traitor.

false! if I had been you would not being playing the false accusation card the your party's talking point card and the ultimate appeal to the masses and appeal from ignorance ploys .
fact is you lost before you stared.

I don't have a "party." I make my own decisions by researching and using common sense. I've posted the facts which are:

1. Employers hire illegals because they can skirt the laws.
2. Illegals do not really help our economy at all. If they do at all, it is negligible.
3. They cost taxpayers more money when they get sick because they, most oftentimes, do not have employer provided health insurance coverage.
4. Employers who hire these illegals offer bad working conditions and take advantage of the illegal workers.
5. Americans have always done and still do these types of jobs. In fact, there are more American workers doing these jobs than illegals, because a company could not get away with hiring a majority or ALL illegals for their staff.

Now, which of the above do you say is false and explain why.

Also, why do you advocate for illegal immigration? What is your reason for being an illegal immigration supporter?

count them. slapdick.

never said or implied I did .
and I'm not advocating just stating fact ,a concept that's appears to be beyond your capacity to understand.

What fact is that? You haven't posted any facts at all. What are you arguing about? Do you even know?

There is no rhyme or reason to back illegal immigration. It's not good for the illegal immigrants. It's not good for the American people. What are the "plus sides?" That you save money on your fruit and veggies or cleaning ladies?
real life often has no rhyme or reason.

Forum List

Back