Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

Not false, plenty of Americans do these jobs. The problem is that employees in these industries would rather hire illegals because that allows them to skirt the laws since these workers are undocumented. :) That is not false. It is a well documented fact.
false and a rationalization.
fail

It's not false. Low skilled Americans have always done these kinds of jobs. Lol.
nope American stopped doing those jobs in the last century.

A good portion of our low skilled workers are, in fact, employed in these jobs. :D A company can't get away with hiring ONLY illegal immigrants. They have to show some proof that they have employees after all. Lol.

Most companies can't get away with hiring illegals
:lmao:

fail

It's not false. Low skilled Americans have always done these kinds of jobs. Lol.

A good portion of our low skilled workers are, in fact, employed in these jobs. :D A company can't get away with hiring ONLY illegal immigrants. They have to show some proof that they have employees after all. Lol.

Wow! Thanks for showing the true you. Now, you've been outed. :D

fail

Nope, plenty of Americans would do these jobs, just not for slave labor wages and conditions. Employers in certain industries exploit illegal immigrants because of their "illegal" status.
no they would not .
again you are yammering about what they would do if the conditions were better.
try living in reality the conditions are not likely to change anytime soon making your argument invalid.

If they were not hiring illegals (undocumented workers) then this wouldn't be a problem. Why do you advocate for slave labor pay and conditions?
but they are ,again you invalidate your own argument.

how am I outed ?
nothing I've said is false.

Nope, plenty of Americans would do these jobs, just not for slave labor wages and conditions. Employers in certain industries exploit illegal immigrants because of their "illegal" status.
no they would not .
try living in reality the conditions are not likely to change anytime soon making your argument invalid.

If they were not hiring illegals (undocumented workers) then this wouldn't be a problem. Why do you advocate for slave labor pay and conditions?

And that is why we are saying that needs to stop. Employers should not be hiring illegal immigrants, and they should be punished harshly for doing so. Agree or disagree?

how am I outed ?

Outed as a rotten POS who wants to use illegals for cheap labor at the cost of American low skilled workers and taxpayers.

You are a traitor.

no they would not .

And that is why we are saying that needs to stop. Employers should not be hiring illegal immigrants, and they should be punished harshly for doing so. Agree or disagree?
should is not a valid argument.

no they would not .

Oh, avoiding answering. I see. You are just a rotten and dishonest POS through and through. I wouldn't even refer to you as being a person.

how am I outed ?

Outed as a rotten POS who wants to use illegals for cheap labor at the cost of American low skilled workers and taxpayers.

You are a traitor.
false accusations !
seems you're panties are in a bunch because you have no actual argument.

no they would not .

Do you agree or disagree that employers should be punished for hiring illegal undocumented workers? Simple yes or no please.

how am I outed ?

You are a traitor.
false accusations !

My argument is based on facts. Employers hire illegal immigrants to skirt labor and safety laws. Correct?

no they would not .

alse Oh, avoiding answering. I see. You are just a rotten and dishonest POS through and through. I wouldn't even refer to you as being a person.
that is the answer . just not the one you want to hear.

how am I outed ?

You are a traitor.
false accusations !

She's been posting more links with more supported information than anyone else in this thread.

You claim she has no argument is utterly ridiculous.

no they would not .

Do you agree or disagree that employers should be punished for hiring illegal undocumented workers? Simple yes or no please.

alse Oh, avoiding answering. I see. You are just a rotten and dishonest POS through and through. I wouldn't even refer to you as being a person.
that is the answer . just not the one you want to hear.

No, the question was do you agree or disagree? It is a valid question.

how am I outed ?

You are a traitor.
false accusations !

She's been posting more links with more supported information than anyone else in this thread.

I think the POS has made it clear that he advocates for slave (sweat shop) labor.

how am I outed ?

You are a traitor.
false accusations !

BullShit for every link she's posted I've posted two refuting it .
count them. slapdick.

hmmmmm . . . where did I say walls will stop rockets?...
Your multiple posts of faith that a 15 BILLION/YEAR wall will fix all of our problems. Wimp out if you want

No one is saying that the Wall fixes all problems.

That is a left wing straw man. Don't fall for it.
Yet aren't you advocating building, mainaining and staffing a $10-15B wall before enacting the cheaper, more cost effective and overall more effective actions others, including myself, have described?

No, I advocate using all reasonable tools to address, reduce and solve the problem.

Teh Wall will be a valuable part of any such "comprehensive" program.

Forum List

Back