Could Trump lose Texas in the General Election?

Possible but not probable it's highly likely Trump will have the support of the Current Governor and LT Governor who both did very well with Hispanic voters in the 2014 election. That said I will not underestimate Trumps ability to piss people off more than he already has.

I basically agree with you. Any normal GOP candidate would take Texas without a second thought

I just get the feeling that Trump could screw it up....especially if they get out the Hispanic vote

I know it sounds bizarre, but I think Trump could lose Texas

1. He will not have the Bush/Cruz political machines behind him
2. The Hispanic vote is adamantly against him (Texas is 40% Hispanic)
3. He has alienated women (50% of the voters)
4. Texas has seen an influx of liberals from other states
5. He is an obnoxious Yankee
We hate Hillary much more.

Trump's biggest base is rednecks. Of course he'd win Texas. The South is too stupid to recognize a New York carpetbagger when they see one any more.

Normally, I would agree

I just don't see the Texas political machines getting behind Trump. Yes his build a big wall and make Mexico pay for it will draw support. But Trumps racist policies will also turn off Hispanics in big numbers

The biggest threat to Trump is if Romney's 4.5 million voters don't show up for the polls

Except that it is not racist to want to enforce immigration laws.

But lying about that is soooooo effective for you leftists that you will NEVER admit that Truth.

Agree...Trumps wall will be popular in Texas

But Hillary reminding Hispanics of Trumps plan to send out forces to round them up will enhance the Trump fear factor among Hispanics

Trump's biggest base is rednecks. Of course he'd win Texas. The South is too stupid to recognize a New York carpetbagger when they see one any more.

Normally, I would agree

I just don't see the Texas political machines getting behind Trump. Yes his build a big wall and make Mexico pay for it will draw support. But Trumps racist policies will also turn off Hispanics in big numbers

The biggest threat to Trump is if Romney's 4.5 million voters don't show up for the polls

But lying about that is soooooo effective for you leftists that you will NEVER admit that Truth.

But Hillary reminding Hispanics of Trumps plan to send out forces to round them up will enhance the Trump fear factor among Hispanics

Trump has no plans to "round" up Hispanic Citizens.

It is lies like that, repeated endlessly by a corrupt media, that is the greatest strength of the Democratic Party.

Doesn't it ever occur to you, that if you need to lie so much to achieve your agenda, that perhaps your agenda is not as positive for people as you would like to tell yourself it is?

And this is why leftists will never secure the border or deport anyone.

No, moron.....Its NOT because "illegals" are voting...Its because legal Hispanics are having a heck of a lot more children that the old white farts....presumably, like you.

Let's see, in 2014 Dems were going to win in Texas, Kentucky, Georgia, Kansas as I recall. We are well and truly into the silly season.

Sure.....we forgot to have dead people vote more in 2014. LOL (what an idiot !!!)

We're here chatting about Texas, and the demographics do NOT lie.

Normally, I would agree

It is lies like that, repeated endlessly by a corrupt media, that is the greatest strength of the Democratic Party.

Doesn't it ever occur to you, that if you need to lie so much to achieve your agenda, that perhaps your agenda is not as positive for people as you would like to tell yourself it is?

Actually, it was part of his platform when he declared himself. Rounding up Mexicans.
How else are you going to catch all the murderers and rapists that Mexicans are sending here?

Why do Hispanic citizens object to Trumps roundup? Because they know their brown skin will be an excuse to pull them over and demand papers. They know innocent Hispanics will be swept up in the roundup

Normally, I would agree

The racism isn't from wanting to enforce immigration laws. It's from the harsh and divisive language used by so many hardliners to degrade millions of people. What kind of reaction do you expect from those who are friends, family or sympathizers for the GOOD people who came over illegally. They want a common sense solution not a mass extermination. You do realize that to actually get something done there needs to be a middle ground solution, right? We need to weed out the noise from the fringe extremists on both sides so we can actually talk about realistic action items.

And this is why leftists will never secure the border or deport anyone.

No, moron.....Its NOT because "illegals" are voting...Its because legal Hispanics are having a heck of a lot more children that the old white farts....presumably, like you.

The legal hispanics are certainly a major component.

But the illegals are having just as many children and brought up in our culture of POlitical Correctness and lies, like the ones RW has been telling, they are allowing a party that cannot win the white vote to eventually achieve defacto One Party Statehood.

And that is why leftists will never secure the border or deport anyone.

YOu are against securing the border and mass deportations, correct?

Normally, I would agree

Actually, it was part of his platform when he declared himself. Rounding up Mexicans.
How else are you going to catch all the murderers and rapists that Mexicans are sending here?

Why do Hispanic citizens object to Trumps roundup? Because they know their brown skin will be an excuse to pull them over and demand papers. They know innocent Hispanics will be swept up in the roundup

There are lots of ways to find the illegals. Rounding up Hispanic citizens is not one of them.

Do you ever leave your house without your I.D.?

Normally, I would agree

There are lots of ways to find the illegals. Rounding up Hispanic citizens is not one of them.

Hard to tell the legal from the illegal isn't it?

Normally, I would agree

The racism isn't from wanting to enforce immigration laws. It's from the harsh and divisive language used by so many hardliners to degrade millions of people. What kind of reaction do you expect from those who are friends, family or sympathizers for the GOOD people who came over illegally. They want a common sense solution not a mass extermination. You do realize that to actually get something done there needs to be a middle ground solution, right? We need to weed out the noise from the fringe extremists on both sides so we can actually talk about realistic action items.

You claim there needs to be a MIddle Ground in the same paragraph that you misrepresent our positions as "mass extermination".

And the same paragraph that starts with a complaint of Trump's "harsh and divisive language".

Liberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.

I don't think so.

I don't think so.

When I go jogging, walk the dog or go for a bicycle ride

Point is...I don't have cops pulling me over to ask for ID because of the color of my skin

Normally, I would agree

You claim there needs to be a MIddle Ground in the same paragraph that you misrepresent our positions as "mass extermination".

And the same paragraph that starts with a complaint of Trump's "harsh and divisive language".

Enlighten me please... By mass extermination I am referring to mass deportation, is that not your position? I wasn't referring to Trump I was referring to the hardline extremists... Perhaps you should read a little more slowly to increase comprehension... As us Turnips do.

I don't think so.

Point is...I don't have cops pulling me over to ask for ID because of the color of my skin

And you've done nothing to support your claim that Hispanics will in Trump's America.

I got pulled over a while back. Cop asked for my I.D., I gave it to him.

I assume that 99.9 percent of the time, an American can do that.

I assume that most of the time, illegals cannot.

Normally, I would agree

Enlighten me please... By mass extermination I am referring to mass deportation, is that not your position? I wasn't referring to Trump I was referring to the hardline extremists... Perhaps you should read a little more slowly to increase comprehension... As us Turnips do.

Mass deportation is not mass extermination.

IN one millions of people are sent home.

IN the other millions of people are murdered.

That you are appearing to not understand that shows that you are either completely dishonest, or so radicalized that you cannot even see how "harsh and divisive" your language is.

Either way, you have demonstrated that a "middle ground" is impossible, and that you and yours are the irrational ones.

That's why they drive really, really slow.

I don't think so.

And you've done nothing to support your claim that Hispanics will in Trump's America.

White people don't mind when they get pulled over and asked for ID...It happens so rarely

Forum List

Back