"Could You REPOOT The Question?"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
images

Ummm...der.....ahhh...

WHAT’S WRONG WITH NANCY?
Pelosi trips over ‘soy beans,’ asks reporter to ‘repoot’ question

'As the noose seems to be tightening on her prospects to return to party power after the November elections, the House Minority Leader stumbled over words, suffered brain freezes and stared at reporters during a Thursday press conference.'

IN A COMPLETELY SEPERATE STORY....

images

Doctors Reveal Studies Show Trump-Hating
Dementia Is TERMINAL, As The Mind
Eventually breaks Down Under The Pressure
Of Extreme Irrational Hatred And Denial.

:p

WHAT'S WRONG WITH NANCY? Pelosi trips over 'soy beans,' asks reporter to 'repoot' question - The American Mirror

She is almost 80 years old.
Her cognitive skills have been in decline for at least the past 3-4 years.
You see videos of her just 5 years ago, and the difference is undeniable. She was sharp, quick and accurate to the questions presented.
Over the past few years, she sometimes slurs words, mispronounces words, misunderstands the question... forgets words etc. etc.
She is simply ageing. And unfortunately many people her age are more affected mentally than physically.

Yes, but alas in contrast, our sharp as 'whip' RINO majority leader (gobble neck) often leads us down a deleterious path... IMHO

images

Ummm...der.....ahhh...

WHAT’S WRONG WITH NANCY?

'As the noose seems to be tightening on her prospects to return to party power after the November elections, the House Minority Leader stumbled over words, suffered brain freezes and stared at reporters during a Thursday press conference.'

images

WHAT'S WRONG WITH NANCY? Pelosi trips over 'soy beans,' asks reporter to 'repoot' question - The American Mirror
/----/ Pelosi/Weiner 2020 The Winning Ticket

Yes, but alas in contrast, our sharp as 'whip' RINO majority leader (gobble neck) often leads us down a deleterious path... IMHO
Along with having NO CHIN, McConnell has NO SPINE. He is a gutless coward who does not want to upset anyone at any time for fear of it somehow causing him to lose his cushy job in the Senate, making all those millions and the perks that come with the job. He prefers to FOLLOW because LEADERS are out front, in the spotlight, and therefore an easier target.

images

Ummm...der.....ahhh...

WHAT’S WRONG WITH NANCY?

images

Will Weinner be out of jail in time to run in 2020?

images

Ummm...der.....ahhh...

WHAT’S WRONG WITH NANCY?

images

Will Weinner be out of jail in time to run in 2020?
/----/ When has jail ever stopped a democRAT from running for office?
Convicted Virginia state legislator wins election while in jail - Reuters
https://www.reuters.com/.../convicted-virginia-state-legislator-wins-election-while-in-jail-...
Jan 13, 2015 - Convicted Virginia state legislator wins election while in jail. RICHMOND, Va. ... He was sentenced to six months in jail and resigned from office as a Democrat to run as an independent in the special election to fill his seat.

The old hag should have retired long ago.

Her ego rules her though. She likes being a Congresswoman and the power that goes with it.

Just another DC swamp rat.

You see videos of her just 5 years ago, and the difference is undeniable. She was sharp, quick and accurate to the questions presented.
Over the past few years, she sometimes slurs words, mispronounces words, misunderstands the question... forgets words etc. etc.
She is simply ageing. And unfortunately many people her age are more affected mentally than physically.
yea just not into mockng people, hate or not.

She is the same age as my mother.
And unfortunately my Mom has the same problems. She gets things mixed up more and more, struggles to maintain a thought process beyond so many seconds. It happens to the best of us.
Having said that.... my mother is not the most powerful leader of a political party.

images

Ummm...der.....ahhh...

WHAT’S WRONG WITH NANCY?

images

Repoot? Was she yelling from her vagina?

And unfortunately my Mom has the same problems. She gets things mixed up more and more, struggles to maintain a thought process beyond so many seconds. It happens to the best of us.
Having said that.... my mother is not the most powerful leader of a political party.
no i agree her time seems to be coming. but shes a person before politician and i hope she can find a graceful exit to her career.

no i agree her time seems to be coming. but shes a person before politician and i hope she can find a graceful exit to her career.

Probably not going to happen.
She will probably run again, I don't think she wants to quit.... at least don't see any signs of it.
For the good of her party, she should slowly fade out and let someone else step in.
But instead I am sure she will run again, made to look like a fool and then lose... and that is what everyone will remember her for.

Forum List

Back