Could you take your AR15, walk through a hostile BLM protest . . .

get harassed, kill a bunch of people, claim you thought you were going to die, claim self-defense and get off Scott free?

Pssst. Hey buddy!

Kyle was found not guilty yesterday. Did you miss the verdict or something?

I'll see if I can find a link for you, to bring you up to date.

You're welcome.

How many did he kill before he was attacked?

What I mean that a random person could do essentially the same thing that Kyle Rittenhouse did. Take a gun, walk through an angry crowd, get harassed, kill people, say he was afraid for his life, claim self defense and get off Scott free.

We could get a whole rash of these shootings.

What I mean that a random person could do essentially the same thing that Kyle Rittenhouse did. Take a gun, walk through an angry crowd, get harassed, kill people, say he was afraid for his life, claim self defense and get off Scott free.

and protestors could kill people with a gun strapped to their back, in cold blood, and claim self defense.

Because some congresspeople and news(?) sources have told them Kyle committed murder.

get harassed, kill a bunch of people, claim you thought you were going to die, claim self-defense and get off Scott free?

He was more than merely “harrassed”. The leftist BLM savages were chasing him, and threatening his life.

Stop demonizing this kid just because he’s a whitey.

Move over, Bad Orange Man -- it looks like you're destined to spend eternity sharing that RENT FREE space in America's heads. You two will probably be good company for one another.

He was more than merely “harrassed”. The leftist BLM savages were chasing him, and threatening his life.

Stop demonizing this kid just because he’s a whitey.
Not just because he's a whitey. Oh no. He's a whitey who fights back. The worst kind of evil. A whitey who refuses to bend over and take it up the ass from a bunch of ignorant savages.

You saying people in BLM so stupid and violent that they would attack an armed person? Thanks your comments prove that BLM is a terrorist organization and as such they should be in prison, shot, or deported.

There are six states and the District of Columbia where the open carrying of firearms is illegal – so an AR 15 likely won’t be used; but the principle remains the same: rightwing racists and bigots are at liberty to murder Americans of color engaged in lawful protest, claiming ‘self-defense.’

You don't actually know what went down the night of the Rittenhouse shootings, you only know what the MSM told you. Do not conflate what the politically motivated MSM sold you with what really happened. Until you look beyond the narrative that was engineered for you by the MSM, you are ignorant of the broader picture.

You left out one important aspect: Being "harassed" doesn't constitute grounds for self-defense. Rittenhouse didn't shoot anyone because he was "harassed." He shot them because he was "physically attacked."

Your inability to understand the difference is probably a good reason why you shouldn't own a gun.

Forum List

Back