Coulter slams .....THe GOP in her new book

She writes a book once every other month or so, along with many other "conservative" media stars. They make loads of cash selling them to adoring fans. Hannity and Beck are really big on that business model.

Can you blame someone for being upset with a party who (like the Dems) is completely incapable of thinking for itself and must follow the "party line" always, no exceptions? The GOP and Democratic parties - as I see it - have been in power much too long, and have been infiltrated by just about every special interest imaginable. We need something fresh and genuine, and more importantly - real.

She writes a book once every other month or so, along with many other "conservative" media stars. They make loads of cash selling them to adoring fans. Hannity and Beck are really big on that business model.

how many of obama's books did you buy?

There are people on both the right and the left that cash in on this business model. "Making money" is something that a lot of people tend to want to do.

There are people on both the right and the left that cash in on this business model. "Making money" is something that a lot of people tend to want to do.

conservatives making money = evil
liberals making money = cool
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Waitwaitwait.

Let me guess.

She wants the GOP to quadruple down on its batshit craziness. She wants to make the Kool Aid pitcher bigger.

Coulter is a far right commentator and author. She has no political power. If you don't like her opinions don't buy her books.

But I understand, all you libs have to do all day every day is find someone to demonize.

Waitwaitwait.

Let me guess.

She wants the GOP to quadruple down on its batshit craziness. She wants to make the Kool Aid pitcher bigger.

Coulter is a far right commentator and author. She has no political power. If you don't like her opinions don't buy her books.

But I understand, all you libs have to do all day every day is find someone to demonize.

I don't buy her books. Nor am I a liberal. I just happen to be one of the sane conservatives who detests the damage assholes like her do.

Strike two! Try again.

conservatives making money = evil
liberals making money = cool
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Agree, Red on that one. Trust me, if the Democrats didn't make people money they wouldn't be voted into office, period. It's all about money, and most of the time the funding the Republicans/Democrats get come from the same source, which should be an immediate red flag.

Waitwaitwait.

Let me guess.

I don't buy her books. Nor am I a liberal. I just happen to be one of the sane conservatives who detests the damage assholes like her do.

Strike two! Try again.

do you equally detest the damage done by libs like Sharpton, Rangel, Pelosi, Reid, and obama?

BTW, putting all opinions and ideas on the table is never a bad thing. Its what makes this country great.

I hope Republicans follow Coulters advice

A sure path to failure

I hope Republicans follow Coulters advice

A sure path to failure

Say it with me, Rightwinger

"SPLIT! SPLIT!! SPLIT!!"

Republicans would do better to follow my advice than Coulters in 2016

1. Empty out the Clown Car quickly- Don't let the radical fringe candidates linger in the primaries. They demand attention and finances that can be used better elsewhere. Democrats use them to label you the party of stupid

2. Let Hillary be Hillary- Stay away from the Whitewater, Lewinsky and Benghazi attacks that are going nowhere. Hillary is old news. Make her look old and unspectacular. Brand the GOP as the party of the future not the party nitpicking old news

3. Choose an electable candidate- Christie, Rubio, Ryan and maybe Bush. Give them room to establish their own platform

4. Avoid any contact with the TeaParty- Americans hate them and think they are nuts. This means Rand Paul and Ted Cruz

Forum List

Back