Counterintuitive strategy for Liberals and Democrats

Absolutely. The Dims run on lies all the time.

It's no lie, Millions of people who were going to be covered by Obamacare will be thrust into the open insurance market or denied coverage entirely

Guess who will get the blame?

No. It is a lie. With the demise of the UnConstitutional ObamaCare Act (which isn't even in force yet anyway), nobody will be changed in their circumstances. Nice try to slip one past us. FAIL.

To whatever extent this society then deems it wise or proper or necessary to address the whole issue, it can still be done. But it will have to be done PROPERLY.

Let's see?

People with preexisting conditions will be denied or forced to pay exorbitant private rates
People under 26 will not be allowed to be covered under their parents policies
Self employed and small businesses will no longer have access to insurance cooperatives

Guess who gets the blame Republicaans?

Libs and Dems:

President Obama is sending you into a Democrat Party death spiral.

Some of you will vehemently deny this.

Others of you will secretly -- privately -- fearfully -- contemplate it and even admit it.

In another thread the fake analysis of James Carville got aired. http://www.usmessageboard.com/5032820-post1.html

HE said something along the lines of suggesting that the SCOTUS' (probable) voiding of the ObamaCare law is actually a GOOD thing for the Democrats. :eusa_shhh:

I find that funny. But let's run with it.

If the action of the Supreme Court of the United States in (presumably) negating the signature legislative "achievement" of the entire Obama Administration is somehow a GOOD thing for you Democrats, then doesn't it stand to reason that sending President Obama to a massive electoral defeat in November looks to put you in a much better position than a win in November would do?

STAND UP for the Democrat Party.
usa-flag.gif
DEFEAT PRESIDENT OBAMA in NOVEMBER!

The instability of the Liability of cutting my foot off Hmm? Will cause other Liability I cannot afford to neglect. So no for now, can't help. Let’s see how this convention works out. And I want Palin for VP! As I am working on my "QUOTES SKILLS FIRST!" Can you help?

It's no lie, Millions of people who were going to be covered by Obamacare will be thrust into the open insurance market or denied coverage entirely

Guess who will get the blame?

No. It is a lie. With the demise of the UnConstitutional ObamaCare Act (which isn't even in force yet anyway), nobody will be changed in their circumstances. Nice try to slip one past us. FAIL.

To whatever extent this society then deems it wise or proper or necessary to address the whole issue, it can still be done. But it will have to be done PROPERLY.

Let's see?

People with preexisting conditions will be denied or forced to pay exorbitant private rates
Self employed and small businesses will no longer have access to insurance cooperatives

The law today is no different WITH the ObamaCare Act still in existence.

If it gets voided, as it should, the situation of all such people will be completely UNCHANGED.

Who do you imagine you're kidding?

And the Dims will get the blame for failure to even read the shit they passed before they passed it.

Libs and Dems:

Others of you will secretly -- privately -- fearfully -- contemplate it and even admit it.

In another thread the fake analysis of James Carville got aired. http://www.usmessageboard.com/5032820-post1.html

HE said something along the lines of suggesting that the SCOTUS' (probable) voiding of the ObamaCare law is actually a GOOD thing for the Democrats. :eusa_shhh:

If the action of the Supreme Court of the United States in (presumably) negating the signature legislative "achievement" of the entire Obama Administration is somehow a GOOD thing for you Democrats, then doesn't it stand to reason that sending President Obama to a massive electoral defeat in November looks to put you in a much better position than a win in November would do?

usa-flag.gif

The instability of the Liability of cutting my foot off Hmm? Will cause other Liability I cannot afford to neglect. So no for now, can't help. Let’s see how this convention works out. And I want Palin for VP! As I am working on my "QUOTES SKILLS FIRST!" Can you help?

Cutting YOUR foot off Gracie? Where does that appear in the narrative?

Libs and Dems:

usa-flag.gif

What he lacks in intellectual prowess, CitizenPain makes up for with incoherence.

He's DEFINTIELY an Obamaphile!

Let's see?

If it gets voided, as it should, the situation of all such people will be completely UNCHANGED.

And the Dims will get the blame for failure to even read the shit they passed before they passed it.

The only lack of foresight here is the democrats not realizing just how the republicans would go to destroy their own ideas for no other reason than to beat Obama, any other reason given for this is just bullshit.

Let's see?

Sorry pal...

I am going to have to call bullshit on that one

But keep trying....the righties will believe you

Let's see?

Sorry pal...

I am indifferent to your dishonest "call."

If ObamaCare is already in effect, that would come as news to the schmucks who "passed" it.

Of course, judging by the Pelousy comment, that's not out of the question.

The lefties already know I nailed that one. Even you do. You're just being dishonest.

(There are SOME provisions that ARE already supposedly in effect -- that is until you read some of the fine print. But, nevertheless, as you know, the majority of that crap act is NOT yet effective -- by its own terms.)

Sorry pal...

If ObamaCare is already in effect, that would come as news to the schmucks who "passed" it.

The lefties already know I nailed that one. Even you do. You're just being dishonest.

(There are SOME provisions that ARE already supposedly in effect -- that is until you read some of the fine print. But, nevertheless, as you know, the majority of that crap act is NOT yet effective -- by its own terms.)

Doesn't matter, the GOP is going to be made to look like the slick defense lawyer who got the guilty as sin mobster off on a technicality.

Sorry pal...

Doesn't matter, the GOP is going to be made to look like the slick defense lawyer who got the guilty as sin mobster off on a technicality.
But all the while Obama had it ALL...as did the Democrats...Both Houses...the Whitehouse...but it's STILL the fault of the Reublicans?

Really?

Libs and Dems:

usa-flag.gif

Carville is just spinning.

Libs and Dems:

usa-flag.gif

Carville is just spinning.

Ya think?

But all the while Obama had it ALL...as did the Democrats...Both Houses...the Whitehouse...but it's STILL the fault of the Reublicans?

Really?

I blame the law on a handful of conservadems and "moderate" republicans who bargained in bad faith to water down the law and then voted against it anyway, If it fails I blame no one but the republicans and the lobbyists who stopped at nothing for a political win no matter the consequences.

Sorry pal...

You wishful thinking doesn't really substitute for -- anything of value.

Kagan must have done Obama's homework, nothing else explains Obama's complete cluelessness on the Constitution

Libs and Dems:

usa-flag.gif

What he lacks in intellectual prowess, CitizenPain makes up for with incoherence.

He's DEFINTIELY an Obamaphile!

What! Me and intellectual prowess? FUCK NO!,
"CitizenPain makes up for with incoherence."
Can I get my user name changed to this? I :bow3: to you as to using it.
As for my incoherence, may I say no, I was clear here.

Your post here, and you tell me in many others what needs to be done time and time again, to vote for anyone but Pres. Obama.

Now read my post again.
And watch the Phile QUOTES please, I’m EZ

Last edited:

Forum List

Back