Country artists

I wish wish wish this man would have not gotten messed up again. I have all his albums including the gospel ones. One of the purest country voices ever! One of my favorites but for me I can't choose just one

I use to make fun of country music , then started loving it.
...but I like mostly new country.
George Strait isnt new though...I always sing along with this when it comes on.:dance:

I use to make fun of country music , then started loving it.
...but I like mostly new country.
George Strait isnt new though...I always sing along with this when it comes on.:dance:

Oh that is a lot newer than this...and this isn't even his first album but again with George I can't choose a ultimate favorite lol

I love love love Chris Young and voted for him every week on Nashville Star some years ago but his PR people or record label has forced his down to the roots country voice into a pop setting and it doesn't fit him. They did the same to Reba. Things that are good shouldn't be messed with. This is not a song that was released on radio...but it should have been

This is a remake but Keith Harling has such a great voice. The only song most people know by him is Papa Bear but the whole album is fabulous

I love love love Chris Young and voted for him every week on Nashville Star some years ago but his PR people or record label has forced his down to the roots country voice into a pop setting and it doesn't fit him. They did the same to Reba. Things that are good shouldn't be messed with. This is not a song that was released on radio...but it should have been

Thats a keeper, Ive never heard it before. Some country music is so "heartbreakingly" sad..

This is a far cry from Little Red Wagon by Miranda Lambert but sharing this so those who didn't follow her on Nashville Star when she was first seen nationally at age 19 sounded like. Really like Buddy Jewel also but he didn't get a lot of PR from the show...nor did anyone for that matter

Thats a keeper, Ive never heard it before. Some country music is so "heartbreakingly" sad..

If I remember correctly he wrote that and wrote most if not all of his first few albums. Voices is one of my favorites of his also but he could sing the phone book and I would like it

You are probably a very nice person but you are completely obsessed. I have 29 CDs of George Strait but I don't worship the guy. Do you even know music from other people?
If you are talking to me here, I know plenty of music from other people because I have been listening to country music for 30+ years now. You however talk about having almost 30 albums from somebody. Well that right there is why there is no reason for you to go on and on and on about them like I do with my favorite. Your favorite got attention from enough people in order to have the ability to make and release so many albums. My favorite only has three out there and sadly my favorite has not gotten the attention that your favorite has been given over the years. Therefore, I do what I can to get my favorite out there so that at least more people have heard of him. Whether they are interested in him or not is all up to them.

God bless you and James and your favorite and my other favorites always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Oh and I have heard it said that consistency is very important. :) :) :)

You are probably a very nice person but you are completely obsessed. I have 29 CDs of George Strait but I don't worship the guy. Do you even know music from other people?
If you are talking to me here, I know plenty of music from other people because I have been listening to country music for 30+ years now. You however talk about having almost 30 albums from somebody. Well that right there is why there is no reason for you to go on and on and on about them like I do with my favorite. Your favorite got attention from enough people in order to have the ability to make and release so many albums. My favorite only has three out there and sadly my favorite has not gotten the attention that your favorite has been given over the years. Therefore, I do what I can to get my favorite out there so that at least more people have heard of him. Whether they are interested in him or not is all up to them.

God bless you and James and your favorite and my other favorites always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Oh and I have heard it said that consistency is very important. :) :) :)
I am not ignorant to artists that do not get the attention that others do. George is one of my favorites but not the only one. I think people like Neal McCoy, George Canyon, Brad Cotter, Keith Harling, Buddy Jewel, Rick Trevino, Matthews Wright and King, Sons of the Desert and the list could go on and on got more PR but they just didn't. The problem is that James Otto sounds too much like a lot of others and his sound is mass produced and his voice not distinctive. When you hear Johnny Cash or Willie Nelson everyone knows the voice. Country doesn't have that tag anymore. Someone like Jamey Johnson is different. James Otto and Billy Currington and a few others have very similar sounds and voices. Nothing really separates them from the pack

^^^ Still when you think that someone is that good and should have a musical presence like everyone else on the radio, but they are only constantly being ignored for the most part, you get off of your derriere and do what you can to introduce others to them, at least I do anyway. :) :) :)

Here is my most favorite female singer. :) :) :)

God bless you and her and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a fan of Alison since 1994)

P.S. Today, I wrote to 175 radio stations asking that they play the new song from James as much as they can. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back