Couple a weeks ago I posted a sexual assault in Twin Falls. Feds are now threatening us

So now it's a crime to talk about muslim rapists in a negative way? What country is this again?
One where you can sue for libel and slander you dumb monkey.
Did you read it, dumbshit?

Ann Corcoran, the author of the Refugee Resettlement Watch blog and the book “Refugee Resettlement and the Hijra to America,” said Olson’s statement is reminiscent of Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s warning the day after the San Bernardino jihad massacre in which Lynch said she would take “aggressive action” to prosecute “anti-Muslim” rhetoric that “edges toward violence.”

She's not talking about suing somebody, she's talking about PROSECUTING people. Learn how to read.
I agree with her. After 911, there were many attacks on Muslim people and even non-Muslim people who just happen to be brown. Some people get caught up in the hysteria and they don't have all the facts and they start calling out for violence. Many of these called out acts of violence were carried out after 9-11 and she doesn't want it happening again.
In Twin Falls Idaho ???
TF is a pretty tame and sane place
For Olson to tell us to remain calm creates a false narrative and borders on slander itself

Wanna show me where a threat was made?

“The spread of false information or inflammatory or threatening statements about the perpetrators or the crime itself reduces public safety and may violate federal law. We have seen time and again that the spread of falsehoods about refugees divides our communities. I urge all citizens and residents to allow Mr. Loebs and Chief Kingsbury and their teams to do their jobs.”
Read more at Explosive new twist in Idaho sex assault case

“The spread of false information or inflammatory or threatening statements about the perpetrators or the crime itself reduces public safety and may violate federal law. We have seen time and again that the spread of falsehoods about refugees divides our communities. I urge all citizens and residents to allow Mr. Loebs and Chief Kingsbury and their teams to do their jobs.”
Since when did may become a threat?

The United States Attorney’s Office further encourages community members in Twin Falls and throughout Idaho to remain calm and supportive, to pay close attention to the facts that have been released by law enforcement and the prosecuting attorney, and to avoid spreading false rumors and inaccuracies.

Oh my god, what kind of bitch says something like that?!

The United States Attorney’s Office further encourages community members in Twin Falls and throughout Idaho to remain calm and supportive, to pay close attention to the facts that have been released by law enforcement and the prosecuting attorney, and to avoid spreading false rumors and inaccuracies.

Oh my god, what kind of bitch says something like that?!
One that does not write for the National Enquirer.........

In Twin Falls Idaho ???
TF is a pretty tame and sane place
For Olson to tell us to remain calm creates a false narrative and borders on slander itself

Then what are you doing here? If your life is so divinely perfect that your biggest problem is the "false narrative" created by someone asking you to stay calm, then there is absolutely no way whatsoever that you've done the minimum 15,000 hours of required prayer thanking God for the unprecedented number of blessings he has bestowed on your lives, even while being in the middle of a land being overrun by filthy Muslims. Off to the temple with you.

if the federal government is prosecuting anyone who says anything bad about muslim migrants imported by Obama then how can anyone say that their isn't any truth to the accusation that these rapes were committed by muslim migrants imported by Obama? If you the rapes were committed by whitey himself then how can the feds make a case that the people are saying bad things about the muslim migrant community since the accused are supposedly not from that community in the first place?

The fear of being prosecuted MAY silence people. That is the goal itself of this statement.

So now it's a crime to talk about muslim rapists in a negative way? What country is this again?

Ann Corcoran, the author of the Refugee Resettlement Watch blog and the book “Refugee Resettlement and the Hijra to America,” said Olson’s statement is reminiscent of Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s warning the day after the San Bernardino jihad massacre in which Lynch said she would take “aggressive action” to prosecute “anti-Muslim” rhetoric that “edges toward violence.”

She's not talking about suing somebody, she's talking about PROSECUTING people. Learn how to read.
I agree with her. After 911, there were many attacks on Muslim people and even non-Muslim people who just happen to be brown. Some people get caught up in the hysteria and they don't have all the facts and they start calling out for violence. Many of these called out acts of violence were carried out after 9-11 and she doesn't want it happening again.

Lie. There were remarkably few such attacks after 9/11 (thanks in large part to President Bush).

There are more hate crimes toward Jews than Muslims. Have they addressed that?
Jews Most Targeted Victims Of Hate Crimes In America, Especially On College Campuses
FBI: Jews 4X More Likely to be Victims of Hate Crimes than Muslims, Less Likely to be Investigated
4 times more likely than Muslims

Yes I read it cave chimp. Who said she was going to sue anyone? Can you not get prosecuted for saying "I have a bomb" on a plane.?

Exactly...that's how lynchings happen and that's how mob violence can be stirred up. People need to let the justice system do it's thing - not spread false rumors.

Tuatara wrote: There are many people right here on this forum who are only posting crimes by Muslims and yet are ignoring everything else. Can you tell me they don't have an agenda.

People who post crime reports...

... tend to post crime in all categories...

... not just Muslim or black crime.

Regarding prosecution - hate crimes have a pretty high evidentiary bar to overcome, many reported "hate crimes" don't get prosecuted. For example - just because it's a white on black crime, that doesn't mean it's a "hate crime". According to Bureau of Justice Statistics the real level of hate crimes is much higher than the FBI reports, but even taking that into account, you can still get a good sense of the trends.

According to the FBI hate crimes throughout the country are down, except for Muslims, which has risen. So while Jews are still recipient of more hate crimes than any other religious groups - they are decreasing. The biggest group by far is racial. Second is a tie between sexual orientation and religious.

I'm curious, do you care about hate crimes or, do you think hate crimes against certain classes are ok or should be ignored...?

Tuatara wrote: There are many people right here on this forum who are only posting crimes by Muslims and yet are ignoring everything else. Can you tell me they don't have an agenda.

People who post crime reports...

... tend to post crime in all categories...

... not just Muslim or black crime.

I disagree...there members here who "specialize" in only posting specific categories, indeed, they have to dig quite deep to get them sometimes. Typically, black on white crimes, crimes committed by Muslims are the most popular but we have at least one who specializes in trannie crimes. Just look at the threads.

You probably agree with stoning women for being raped as well.

The fear of being prosecuted MAY silence people. That is the goal itself of this statement.
Whatever works to keep the low information dummies silent and keep order.

Obviously TF needs more such youths to fully appreciate the fruits of diversity they bring. that way all the kids will feel unsafe in their own schools like they do in Sweden and parts of France and Germany........time for excuses to end. These kids are taught hate in the home on purpose with full intent of taking advantage of liberal guilt and insanity to advance islamic supremacy.....to condition the young in proper response ie bow down

Forum List

Back