Couple a weeks ago I posted a sexual assault in Twin Falls. Feds are now threatening us

The false story created quite the hysteria among the "let's look for any negative story we can find on just Muslims" clan.

Olson cautioned people with
“The spread of false information or inflammatory or threatening statements about the perpetrators or the crime itself reduces public safety and may violate federal law. We have seen time and again that the spread of falsehoods about refugees divides our communities. I urge all citizens and residents to allow Mr. Loebs and Chief Kingsbury and their teams to do their jobs.”

When people are concerned with rapes. They care about the rape victims. When people are only concerned about rapes committed by Muslims. They only care about their over zealous bigotry and racism.

Hello,

Well, I'm not sure I completely agree. People tend to look for causal relationships. The recent influx in Europe has caused a vast wave of rapes which is threatening to disrupt the liberal make up of society. When the see a gang rape of a child by Muslims in their neighbourhood, why should they not be concerned?

garion13a5
You are sort of missing the whole point here. When the story was first reported most of the facts were wrong. They were not from Syria, there was no knife used and the only person to touch the girl was the 7 year old boy. Before anyone had these facts there was a swarm of people throughout the social media calling for the heads of these individuals. In fact the first responder on these forums said, as I quote "Get a Rope.....or 3 ropes." There has been more hoopla made out of this than any other rape that has been perpetrated in the last while. Why is that? Simple, the accused are Muslim. Their are websites out there only dedicated to sniffing out news that only show Muslim perpetrators and many here on these forums and on other social media sites rehash these findings, even before they get all their facts in. They have an agenda. I find it typical that you mention the vast wave of rapes committed in Europe. I have seen posters here put up headlines, some were true some were not. It didn't matter to them, it only matters that they only present rape headlines perpetrated by Muslims. I searched the forums about the recent gang rape on a 16 year old girl in Brazil. Nothing posted here or the rape dilemma in that country where 420 women are raped every 72 hours. If the rapes in Brazil were done by Muslims this would be Conservative America's biggest issue.

When you only single out one group for a crime that all people of every race, colour and religion are guilty of, you are simply a bigot or a racist. It's the definition.
The difference is that their religion condones it, where other religions do not.

The false story created quite the hysteria among the "let's look for any negative story we can find on just Muslims" clan.

“The spread of false information or inflammatory or threatening statements about the perpetrators or the crime itself reduces public safety and may violate federal law. We have seen time and again that the spread of falsehoods about refugees divides our communities. I urge all citizens and residents to allow Mr. Loebs and Chief Kingsbury and their teams to do their jobs.”

When people are concerned with rapes. They care about the rape victims. When people are only concerned about rapes committed by Muslims. They only care about their over zealous bigotry and racism.

Hello,

Well, I'm not sure I completely agree. People tend to look for causal relationships. The recent influx in Europe has caused a vast wave of rapes which is threatening to disrupt the liberal make up of society. When the see a gang rape of a child by Muslims in their neighbourhood, why should they not be concerned?

garion13a5
You are sort of missing the whole point here. When the story was first reported most of the facts were wrong. They were not from Syria, there was no knife used and the only person to touch the girl was the 7 year old boy. Before anyone had these facts there was a swarm of people throughout the social media calling for the heads of these individuals. In fact the first responder on these forums said, as I quote "Get a Rope.....or 3 ropes." There has been more hoopla made out of this than any other rape that has been perpetrated in the last while. Why is that? Simple, the accused are Muslim. Their are websites out there only dedicated to sniffing out news that only show Muslim perpetrators and many here on these forums and on other social media sites rehash these findings, even before they get all their facts in. They have an agenda. I find it typical that you mention the vast wave of rapes committed in Europe. I have seen posters here put up headlines, some were true some were not. It didn't matter to them, it only matters that they only present rape headlines perpetrated by Muslims. I searched the forums about the recent gang rape on a 16 year old girl in Brazil. Nothing posted here or the rape dilemma in that country where 420 women are raped every 72 hours. If the rapes in Brazil were done by Muslims this would be Conservative America's biggest issue.

When you only single out one group for a crime that all people of every race, colour and religion are guilty of, you are simply a bigot or a racist. It's the definition.
The difference is that their religion condones it, where other religions do not.
Ladies & Gentleman, we have hypocrites among us

“BOISE – The United States Attorney’s Office extends its support to the five-year-old victim of assault, and her family, at the Fawnbrook Apartments in Twin Falls.

“The United States Attorney’s Office further encourages community members in Twin Falls and throughout Idaho to remain calm and supportive, to pay close attention to the facts that have been released by law enforcement and the prosecuting attorney, and to avoid spreading false rumors and inaccuracies.

“Grant Loebs is an experienced prosecutor, and Chief Craig Kingsbury is an experienced law enforcement officer. They are moving fairly and thoughtfully in this case,” said Wendy J. Olson, U.S. Attorney for Idaho. “As Mr. Loebs and Chief Kingsbury informed the public, the subjects in this case are juveniles, ages 14, 10 and 7. The criminal justice system, whether at the state or federal level, requires that juveniles be afforded a specific process with significant restrictions on the information that can be released. The fact that the subjects are juveniles in no way lessens the harm to or impact on the victim and her family.”

Read more at Explosive new twist in Idaho sex assault case

So the Fed has nothing to add, and won't deny they're Muslims. Thanks for the update.

Tuatara wrote: When people are only concerned about rapes committed by Muslims. They only care about their over zealous bigotry and racism.

I seriously doubt that fits everyone...

... who is concerned about the rapes in Germany...

... committed by refugees.
There are many people right here on this forum who are only posting crimes by Muslims and yet are ignoring everything else. Can you tell me they don't have an agenda.

So you're claiming you report crimes no matter who the perpetrators are, and identify them?

Most of my crime reports are assaults on police officers...

... if it just so happens that most perps are minorities or muslims...

... then that's where the chips lay.

Most of my crime reports are assaults on police officers...

... if it just so happens that most perps are minorities or muslims...

... then that's where the chips lay.
Cops typically dont hunt white people. Why would cops report that whites were assaulting them? Remember assault can be anything like a suspect hitting their face against a cops fist and breaking the cops knuckle like I hear happens a lot.

So now it's a crime to talk about muslim rapists in a negative way? What country is this again?
One where you can sue for libel and slander you dumb monkey.
Did you read it, dumbshit?

Ann Corcoran, the author of the Refugee Resettlement Watch blog and the book “Refugee Resettlement and the Hijra to America,” said Olson’s statement is reminiscent of Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s warning the day after the San Bernardino jihad massacre in which Lynch said she would take “aggressive action” to prosecute “anti-Muslim” rhetoric that “edges toward violence.”

She's not talking about suing somebody, she's talking about PROSECUTING people. Learn how to read.
I agree with her. After 911, there were many attacks on Muslim people and even non-Muslim people who just happen to be brown. Some people get caught up in the hysteria and they don't have all the facts and they start calling out for violence. Many of these called out acts of violence were carried out after 9-11 and she doesn't want it happening again.

Lie. There were remarkably few such attacks after 9/11 (thanks in large part to President Bush).

Tuatara wrote: When people are only concerned about rapes committed by Muslims. They only care about their over zealous bigotry and racism.

I seriously doubt that fits everyone...

... who is concerned about the rapes in Germany...

... committed by refugees.
There are many people right here on this forum who are only posting crimes by Muslims and yet are ignoring everything else. Can you tell me they don't have an agenda.

So you're claiming you report crimes no matter who the perpetrators are, and identify them?
I really don't understand your question. Maybe you need to reword it.

Hello,

garion13a5

Nice attempt at diversion but you just proved me right. The Old Testament is not followed by anyone, hasn't been for 2,000 years. The Quran, however is still strictly adhered to, and stoning women who are raped is still being practiced in Islamic countries under Sharia Law, as is killing infidels.

Hello,

garion13a5

Actually you're missing the point that a sexual assault took place and 2 boys went to jail

Hello,

garion13a5

Nice attempt at diversion but you just proved me right. The Old Testament is not followed by anyone, hasn't been for 2,000 years.
Yet millions of Christians will reference it with their hatred of gays. Also young earth Creationists reference the Old Testament all the time. If no one uses as you believe, why hasn't any church officially denounced the Old Testament.
The Quran, however is still strictly adhered to, and stoning women who are raped is still being practiced in Islamic countries under Sharia Law, as is killing infidels.
This is only practiced by a slim margin. It only means that Muslims as a whole follow their holy book more than Christians. Which is a good thing. Could you imagine if all religious people actually followed their holy books.

Hello,

garion13a5

Nice attempt at diversion but you just proved me right. The Old Testament is not followed by anyone, hasn't been for 2,000 years. The Quran, however is still strictly adhered to, and stoning women who are raped is still being practiced in Islamic countries under Sharia Law, as is killing infidels.

The OT is still followed :lol:

Hello,

garion13a5

Actually you're missing the point that a sexual assault took place and 2 boys went to jail

And were just as quickly released on their own cognizance.

Hello,

garion13a5

Give me an example. When was the last time Christians stoned somebody? Burnt offering? Put someone to death for blasphemy?

So now it's a crime to talk about muslim rapists in a negative way? What country is this again?
One where you can sue for libel and slander you dumb monkey.

Too true, but you can't be arrested for libel or slander, you retarded gorilla.

Also, the last thing those refugees want is a libel/slander case because then the burden would shift and they would have to prove that the did not rape anyone and thus claiming they did was libel/slander.

Give me an example. When was the last time Christians stoned somebody? Burnt offering? Put someone to death for blasphemy?

Neither do most Muslims.

Nice try though.

Neither do most Muslims.

Nice try though.

In other words, you're full of shit when you claim the OT is still followed. And when you say "most muslims", how many would that be? There are a 1.6 billion of them. If only 10% adhere to Sharia, that's 160 million. Still want to have this debate? :lol:

Neither do most Muslims.

Nice try though.

In other words, you're full of shit when you claim the OT is still followed. And when you say "most muslims", how many would that be? There are a 1.6 billion of them. If only 10% adhere to Sharia, that's 160 million. Still want to have this debate? :lol:

10% is a drop in the bucket. Meanwhile Uganda is agitating to string up gays again. Based on the OT.

Neither do most Muslims.

Nice try though.

You really ought travel the world. Yes in fact world wide most Muslims DO support killing gays. We could argue the reasons they support that, but not the fact that they do.

It's a completely different culture over there that most Americans can't possibly fathom.

Neither do most Muslims.

Nice try though.

10% is a drop in the bucket. Meanwhile Uganda is agitating to string up gays again. Based on the OT.
So, you're fine with 160 million radical Islamists stoning women and murdering those who don't follow their 7th century pedophile prophet? Yeah, let's bring another half million of them into our country, idiot.

Forum List

Back