Couple considering divorce to pay for childs healthcare

Does it really matter if the parents were careless or planned badly, or were just victims of circumstance? We need to deal with reality because the child is here now.

And the treatment is available. They are not eligible for medicaid. They need to sell their house and figure it out.

There are not many eligible for Medicaid in the drudge state of TX.

I have helped dozens of people through a divorce so that a sick spouse or child could qualify for benefits. You do whatever you have to do.
Seems like bullshit to me. Gaming the system, if you will.
At least using a go fund me would have been voluntary and not forced upon people.

People do what they need to do.

These people DIDNT do what they needed to do. Thats why they need everyone else to bail them out.
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

What are they suppose to do???
Not have kids when you are broke, perhaps?

How about the person who gets dx with MS or Stage IV cancer? What is your suggestion for them??

At least using a go fund me would have been voluntary and not forced upon people.

These people DIDNT do what they needed to do. Thats why they need everyone else to bail them out.
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

How about the person who gets dx with MS or Stage IV cancer? What is your suggestion for them??
Either hope they have a job or do like my buddies dad did and die from cancer.
He had integrity. He didnt beg to be subsidized by force.

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

I hope you lose everything and get diagnosed with MS, and have a long decline and find yourself living in the streets without clean clothes and just a wheelchair. Someone as ignorant as you deserves all the best of the worst.

I have helped dozens of people through a divorce so that a sick spouse or child could qualify for benefits. You do whatever you have to do.

They are right for not wanting go fund me account. They are not wanting donations, just help from the local and fed gov for healthcare. I hope more of these stories come out. There are many.

No, they are not right. If I need money, do I come and shove a gun in your face, and demand you pay for it? No? If I need money, do I hire someone else to shove a gun in your face, and make you pay for it? No? If I need money to I vote for someone who will send people to shove a gun in your face, and make you pay for it? ... depends on if I'm a democrat.

And don't say that isn't what you do, because if I refuse to pay the price to your programs you vote for, people with guns show up and drag me to prison.

There is nothing wrong with saying you need help from charity, and having people voluntarily who have the means to help, help you.

There is something wrong, in demanding with the force of the government gun, other people take care of your bills.

And here's the irony you will refuse to believe. If government wasn't subsidizing the health care this child needs, the cost of care for children like them would drop in price, from free-market competition.

What the hell is our government for?? You I remember are pro life and does anyone notice its mainly slobs, men on this board, who are pro life. What hypocrites.

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

I hope you lose everything and get diagnosed with MS, and have a long decline and find yourself living in the streets without clean clothes and just a wheelchair. Someone as ignorant as you deserves all the best of the worst.
Typical leftist. WISHING horrible things on people.
You should be ashamed of yourself. And then your poser ass wants to act like you give a damn about other people :lol:

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

And the nasty bitch spouts her venom again, Why doesn't he get a part time job making some extra cash.

Medicaid divorces are fairly common, usually it is the elderly that get them to protect assets for the spouse in better health.

Publicizing it for the sympathy is what this bullshit family is about.

BTW penelope, i have insurance. I also have prepared for bad things to happen
Me and my family will be fine. I know that upsets you :/

But....... But....... But Obamacare, better known as "The Affordable Care Act", solved all of that.
WTF???
The ACA was sabotaged by the GOP and big partisan insurance. The real scoop is that this is one of those abort-me-not babies that the pro-lifers want to force to be born...buuuttt... they also want nothing to do with helping pay for it. Lovely, right?

They are right for not wanting go fund me account. They are not wanting donations, just help from the local and fed gov for healthcare. I hope more of these stories come out. There are many.

No, they are not right. If I need money, do I come and shove a gun in your face, and demand you pay for it? No? If I need money, do I hire someone else to shove a gun in your face, and make you pay for it? No? If I need money to I vote for someone who will send people to shove a gun in your face, and make you pay for it? ... depends on if I'm a democrat.

And don't say that isn't what you do, because if I refuse to pay the price to your programs you vote for, people with guns show up and drag me to prison.

There is nothing wrong with saying you need help from charity, and having people voluntarily who have the means to help, help you.

There is something wrong, in demanding with the force of the government gun, other people take care of your bills.

And here's the irony you will refuse to believe. If government wasn't subsidizing the health care this child needs, the cost of care for children like them would drop in price, from free-market competition.

What the hell is our government for?? You I remember are pro life and does anyone notice its mainly slobs, men on this board, who are pro life. What hypocrites.

Not to take care of your nasty ass. hey if the two gay leaches my wife befriended can qualify for Medicaid and SSDI for anxiety and depression while sitting in their inherited house, smoking pot, drinking their daily case of Bud light, and sharing ones oxycodone script. I know this girl is more deserving.

Not everybody is as intelligent or as responsible as you. I don't think they should die for that in a country where that's not necessary at all.
It isnt necessary. Im not the most intelligent or responsible. Im just not lazy and selfish, and dont expect handouts.

Not everybody is as intelligent or as responsible as you. I don't think they should die for that in a country where that's not necessary at all.
It isnt necessary. Im not the most intelligent or responsible. Im just not lazy and selfish, and dont expect handouts.
Then you'll mow my lawn fer lemonade?
lemonade and a few bong hits.
Weed eating is extra.

Forum List

Back