Courts will do the TX abortion law what they did to Wisconsin's

The 'holier than thou' snobs like Ernie S. and others of the far right are getting what they have earned: irrelevance. :lol:

Let's see TRAYVON MARTIN , a grown ass man according to the race hustlers, leftists, is A CHILD which now means all girls under the age of 17 CANNOT have an abortion without the permission of a parent. CHILD ENDANGERMENT LAWS.

Oh the tangled webs we weave................

MORONS

I am a pro-lifer, but at some point there needs to be a compromise. 20 weeks, necessary funding to upgrade the facilities, keep them open. Right to choose preserved, right to life preserved?

What do you think?

If sooo many people support the right to an abortion, these places should have zero issue either upgrading or relocating to a facility that meets the requirements.

Raise funds, have a bake sale, sell carwashes. If so many people support it raising the required funds should be easy.

THat's an awesome idea.

While we are at it, let's MANDATE every gun owner get liability insurance (very expensive) child locks, gun safes and so on.

because, Gosh darn, if we are going to make abortion clinics do a bunch of upgrades for that small fraction that do it badly, we should make gun owners do upgrades because of Joker Holmes and his lot.

It is outrageous that abortion clinics have to meet the exact same standards applied to dentists and plastic surgeons on Texas, they should be able to do them in a dumpster with a rusty knife.

The 'holier than thou' snobs like Ernie S. and others of the far right are getting what they have earned: irrelevance. :lol:

Thats it, go with the old commie sentiment of "the dustbin of history."

Nobody is more holier than thou than a liberal.

The right to bear arms is constitutional and shall not be infringed.

The right to an abortion is constitutional and shall not be infringed.

Watch what happens to the law when it hits federal court.

The constitution does not say the right to an abortion shall not be infringed. Even if it did, it is clear from the way the courts treat other rights that it really doesn't mean that.

By the way, did you find the part of the law that makes it legal for some women to have abortions, but not others? Or the part that would close down all but two of the abortion clinics in Texas?

You hanging with commies now, martybegan. Sounds like I struck a never.

Smarmy liberals and snotish reactionaries are the bane of America.

Striking a never is punishable by jail time, Never doesnt like it.

You were the one using the good old commie playbook with the irrelevance line, not me.

Striking a never is punishable by jail time, Never doesnt like it.

You were the one using the good old commie playbook with the irrelevance line, not me.

Exactly my point: you are never going to succeed with that nonsense. :lol: And Ernie S. will strike in the dark, the act of the irrelevant reactionary.

Last edited:
[

Trying to compare an elective medical procedure to our right to keep and bear arms shows how much of an ignorant twat you are.

A person who misuses a gun is punished when they misuse the gun. Punishing someone who never misuses a gun is prior restraint, and is thus unconsitutional.

There is no right to an abortion, no matter what 5 of 9 unelected lawyers say

Actually, it was 7 out of 9. 5 of them were appointed by Republicans. 4 of the 8 justices appointed by Repulicans since have upheld that right on numerous occassions.

There ARE no rights. There are only the privilages everyone else lets you have. Popular opinions turns against the gun nuts, you will be amazed how fast "rights" go away. Just ask the Japanese-Americans how fast rights can disappear.

The SCOTUS has found a "Right" to abortion. It's just as dubious as the right to gun ownership.

A person who botches an abortion is subject to malpractice suits and crimnal proceedings. Preemptively punishing someone who misuses a medical license is prior retraint, which is unconstitutional.

[

Trying to compare an elective medical procedure to our right to keep and bear arms shows how much of an ignorant twat you are.

A person who misuses a gun is punished when they misuse the gun. Punishing someone who never misuses a gun is prior restraint, and is thus unconsitutional.

There is no right to an abortion, no matter what 5 of 9 unelected lawyers say

Actually, it was 7 out of 9. 5 of them were appointed by Republicans. 4 of the 8 justices appointed by Repulicans since have upheld that right on numerous occassions.

There ARE no rights. There are only the privilages everyone else lets you have. Popular opinions turns against the gun nuts, you will be amazed how fast "rights" go away. Just ask the Japanese-Americans how fast rights can disappear.

The SCOTUS has found a "Right" to abortion. It's just as dubious as the right to gun ownership.

A person who botches an abortion is subject to malpractice suits and crimnal proceedings. Preemptively punishing someone who misuses a medical license is prior retraint, which is unconstitutional.

How is imposing standards punishing? And where is the consitutional right to be a doctor and practice being a doctor as you see fit?

"How is imposing standards punishing?" When standards do not significantly improve procedures and safety yet deliberately violate equal access for millions of women because clinics are forced toclose.

"And where is the consitutional right to be a doctor and practice being a doctor as you see fit?" This question does not pertain to the discussion.

"How is imposing standards punishing?" When standards do not significantly improve procedures and safety yet deliberately violate equal access for millions of women because clinics are forced toclose.

"And where is the consitutional right to be a doctor and practice being a doctor as you see fit?" This question does not pertain to the discussion.

Do you think it is unfair to impose those standards on plastic surgeons that have ambulatory surgery centers?

Do you think it is unfair to impose those standards on plastic surgeons that have ambulatory surgery centers?

A failed derivative analogy: we are talking about abortion providers.

It does pertain to Joe's attempted "point."

So you can 100% say that the standards being set for the clinics in NO WAY improve the safety of the procedures at the clinics?

A failed derivative analogy: we are talking about abortion providers.

They are applying the exact same standards to abortion clinics that every single ambulatory surgery center in the state is required to meet. Unless you are prepared to prove that an abortion is not a medical procedure you have got nothing except a totally stupid argument that requiring doctors to use clean instruments during an abortion is against the law.

Last edited:
Since Marty and QWB are no more knowledgeable about the medical safety procedures than I am, I will accept the assurances posted elsewhere on the Board and online that the required upgrades are negligible in improvement and are far outweighed by the denying of millions of Texas women to access to clinics.

These points have been settled, guys, and it is on these points the federal courts will say "no" to the legislation.

Since Marty and QWB are no more knowledgeable about the medical safety procedures than I am, I will accept the assurances posted elsewhere on the Board and online that the required upgrades are negligible in improvement and are far outweighed by the denying of millions of Texas women to access to clinics.

These points have been settled, guys, and it is on these points the federal courts will say "no" to the legislation.

I love it when people say a point has been "settled" purely because they can't counter it effectively.

"Its an idea I dont like and I dont have a good answer for it, so down the memory hole it goes"

Forum List

Back