Covering up massive election fraud

Coved was a big part of the steal, and trump did fuck up, but not as Michael robinson's mistress claims. Covid was a "weaponized" flu, and it was shockingly contagious. But it was a dud. It did not kill more than a normal flu. That is what the early data told us.

One cruise ship
3500 people
27 develop typical flu symptoms
1 age 70 dies

There was never any evidence that Covid should have been treated any differently than a normal flu season, because that is what it was. It left the US last May. In the fall, flu was diagnosed at 3% of normal. Why? Because 97% were lied to and told they had Covid.

Thousands of pro athletes, including "college" football, were told they had Covid. None of them, NONE, ever required any special treatment and all recovered.

We need an mass trial of everyone who lied about Covid, as Covid has cost us 10 trillion and counting, and it should not have cost us any more than a normal flu season, which is all it really was....

The nut jobs who vote for Trump

Hard to believe this shit
What is hard to believe is that there was no fraud. Your lie is dying. Maybe you can blame it on Covid, your other Big Lie.

Coved was a big part of the steal, and trump did fuck up, but not as Michael robinson's mistress claims. Covid was a "weaponized" flu, and it was shockingly contagious. But it was a dud. It did not kill more than a normal flu. That is what the early data told us.

One cruise ship
3500 people
27 develop typical flu symptoms
1 age 70 dies

There was never any evidence that Covid should have been treated any differently than a normal flu season, because that is what it was. It left the US last May. In the fall, flu was diagnosed at 3% of normal. Why? Because 97% were lied to and told they had Covid.

Thousands of pro athletes, including "college" football, were told they had Covid. None of them, NONE, ever required any special treatment and all recovered.

We need an mass trial of everyone who lied about Covid, as Covid has cost us 10 trillion and counting, and it should not have cost us any more than a normal flu season, which is all it really was....

The nut jobs who vote for Trump

Hard to believe this shit
What is hard to believe is that there was no fraud. Your lie is dying. Maybe you can blame it on Covid, your other Big Lie.
Still not playing

You are always parroting, never playing.

Trump was an unpopular President who badly botched his leadership during COVID

He was badly beaten in the election of 2020
How did he botch it up? Exactly what?

Let me count the ways

At the crucial early days of the virus he denied the threat as no worse than the common flu
He told America, Don’t worry, I have this under control
He pitted one state against another in the battle for critical resources
He refused to wear a mask and mocked those who did
He refused to socially distance and mocked those who did
He told America COVID would magically disappear by summer
He undermined the efforts of Governors taking tough actions and told people to rebel against them
He endorsed wild cures for COVID
He withdrew funding from WHO
He tried to cancel Obamacare coverage in the midst of the worst pandemic in a hundred years

Cost him his Presdency
Point by point. In the critical days of Covid of December of impeachment one, libturds were so focused on hatred and impeachment that Cotton warned of this. Libturds ignored this because no one knew what the fuck it was. But you selfish selfish bastards kept hounding this GD man 24/fucking

Remember Pelosi defying trump in China Town God fucking Dammit. Remember Murdering Diblasio said go out and party after trump closed down travel??....Just to spite him and you come up with this lies and vull shit

You were impeahing the mother fucker when we could have done more god fucking damned you, you libturdd are responsible with that stupid gdmf impeachment

All true you can't remember

That is point 1 only now...You just got creamed to death

But i tell you. I wish Trump did not shut down travel at all. He should have waited until Pelosi screamed at him

I wish this vax was still at least 4 yrs away and he did nothing...I really really wish we had no vax

Let me count the ways

At the crucial early days of the virus he denied the threat as no worse than the common flu
He undermined the efforts of Governors taking tough actions and told people to rebel against them
He tried to cancel Obamacare coverage in the midst of the worst pandemic in a hundred years

Cost him his Presdency
Point by point. In the critical days of Covid of December of impeachment one, libturds were so focused on hatred and impeachment that Cotton warned of this. Libturds ignored this because no one knew what the fuck it was. But you selfish selfish bastards kept hounding this GD man 24/fucking

Remember Pelosi defying trump in China Town God fucking Dammit. Remember Murdering Diblasio said go out and party after trump closed down travel??....Just to spite him and you come up with this lies and vull shit

You were impeahing the mother fucker when we could have done more god fucking damned you, you libturdd are responsible with that stupid gdmf impeachment

But i tell you. I wish Trump did not shut down travel at all. He should have waited until Pelosi screamed at him

I wish this vax was still at least 4 yrs away and he did nothing...I really really wish we had no vax

In times of crisis......America wants a leader
FDR after Pearl Harbor
George Bush after 9-11

Americans are tough, we are willing to sacrifice for the good of all
Trump treated COVID as an annoyance. Just ignore it, it is no big deal, it will go away like a miracle.
He did not want to make sacrifices, he did not want anyone else to have to do so.
All Trump cared about was the bottom line. What is COVID costing and how will it affect his re-election chances.
That drove all his decisions.

Made him an inept leader

Last edited:
Trump held a lead until the evening several swing state centers like Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit etc.
inexplicably closed down and stopped the counting.
Magically just after that Trump lost his lead and never got it back.

Nothing shady and unprecedented about that. :rolleyes:
When they started counting the early, absentee, and mail in voting...yes he lost because Democrats often voted early, absentee, and used mail in voting.

It takes a lot of immoral and crooked people to fix an election like this. It also takes a totally corrupt media. Unfortunately, our Democrat party has an abundant supply of immoral, corrupt and crooked people. Never again.

As if the republicans are as white as the driven snow.
Why didn't the voter fraud show up at trumps original win? You never said a word. Not one mention that the republicans rigged the ballot. Suddenly when he gets trounced out come the unsupported accusations of fraud.
How convenient.

Nothing will come of the az inquiry. Its a witch hunt but if you get a warm inner glow for having it, hook in.

There was no stolen election and both pence and Cheney agreed on that.
All the challenges by Trump were dismissed because of no evidence. Doesn't that tell you something?

But what is factual, and you guys don't want it mentioned is, the disgraceful attempt by Trump to intimidate the governor to illegal find enough votes to give him a win. Its one tape and so does every is the refusal.
So when you belch your bile about my I g cheating democrats, don't forget to check your dirty laundry.

Biden has been democratically elect and this paranoia based in lies and hats should stop immediately after the AZ thing. You have nothing and never will.

Let me count the ways

Cost him his Presdency

FDR after Pearl Harbor
George Bush after 9-11

Trump treated COVID as an annoyance. Just ignore it, it is no big deal, it will go away like a miracle.
He did not want to make sacrifices, he did not want anyone else to have to do so.
All Trump cared about was the bottom line. What is COVID costing and how will it affect his re-election chances.

Made him an inept leader

There you are you treasonous little slime.

W the "leader" of what...

Allowing/enabling Israel to murder 4000 Americans
Lying to America about who did it
Selling out our troops to fight and die for the only country you care about

Israel...

Right winger loves W

Enough said.....

You are always parroting, never playing.
I love the idea of republicans fundraising off the drumbeat of election fraud, but the reality is that the very premise behind it requires the democrats to have skills beyond all reason. That they could pull off such a massive yet undetectable fraud.

You would have us believe that the democrats have the capability to pull off the biggest top secret operation in history, and even months afterwards, not a single witness or co-conspirator to it can be found.

"Democrats" we're not the only ones involved.

"Democrats" do not own dominion resources, Zionists do.

Chris Wray, pence, McConnell, coney Barrett, kavanaugh, Raffensberger, murkowski, they are not "democrats," but like "right winger" they love W, O, and Biden, but not trump.....

This is all about covering up the truth about 911.

Let me count the ways

Cost him his Presdency

FDR after Pearl Harbor
George Bush after 9-11

Made him an inept leader

There you are you treasonous little slime.

W the "leader" of what...

Allowing/enabling Israel to murder 4000 Americans
Lying to America about who did it
Selling out our troops to fight and die for the only country you care about

Israel...

Right winger loves W

Enough said.....
You goofy
Not entering your fantasy alternate reality

"Democrats" we're not the only ones involved.

"Democrats" do not own dominion resources, Zionists do.

Chris Wray, pence, McConnell, coney Barrett, kavanaugh, Raffensberger, murkowski, they are not "democrats," but like "right winger" they love W, O, and Biden, but not trump.....

This is all about covering up the truth about 911.
It’s da Joos!

And you really do not care which party wins, as long as it is a Zionist traitor like Joe.....

"Have US based Mossad assets take out a president -homO - deemed unfriendly to Israel, so that the current VP - traitor Joe, who would lie about it like LBJ did - could forcefully dictate us foreign policy to help Israel (the country which just committed the act of war against the us) obliterate its enemies (which clearly includes 911 TRUTHERS and many other americans)"

Let me count the ways

Cost him his Presdency
the coronavirus came from china. how can you blame president trump for something that came from china?

Let me count the ways

Cost him his Presdency
the coronavirus came from china. how can you blame president trump for something that came from china?
Trump was faced with a massive threat of pandemic regardless of where it came from.
His actions (see above) ran contrary to medical advise. He made it worse. His actions are still affecting the recovery ac is followers refuse to be vaccinated. Cost him the election

Forum List

Back