"covfefe" explained.

Donald Trump walks into a bar with a covfefe under his arm
The Bartender yells....Hey! Where did you get that disgusting pig?
Trump says....It's not a disgusting pig, it is a covfefe

The Bartender replies....I was talking to the covfefe

Last edited:
chrump.jpg

the old bastard was on an early morning tweet trip ..

Trump targets ‘negative press covfefe’ in garbled midnight tweet that becomes worldwide joke

"WORLDWIDE JOKE "

no shit sherlock ...

He was a worldwide joke long before that tweet.
and now he is president. thanks. ain't america grand?

The only reason Trump won was because of covfefe

If the voters had known about covfefe before the election, Trump could not have won

Last edited:
The President tweeted covfefe?
The OP's hypothesis doesn't fly using a keyboard. I was a typist for years. Coverage isn't anywhere near to covfefe in reach. But is the Tweet "keyboard" set up the same way? Letters in the same place? The center row was set up to use the most frequently used letters. On a phone, where you're using your thumbs, wouldn't it make sense to put those letters on the bottom row? Just asking. Never tweeted.

How's your typewriter doing?

I call it a "Keyboard + printer all-in-one" :D
Mine's fine. How's yours?

When you claim to be smarter than the average bear, yet don't proofread your statement before releasing it, it makes you look bad.
or not. why do you care exactly?
Because the orange sociopath is pretending to be president and keeps embarrassing himself, loon.
yeah and obummer said there were 57 states, but that's acceptable right? you all are just too funny. for sure!!!!

Obama was mocked about it for nine years

How long do we get to mock Trump?

the orange sociopath is the gift that keeps on giving. we get to mock him eternally.

Careful!

I'm going to be scanning EVERY post for typos and will call 911 and send the men in the white coats with their big nets after you 'cause you're obviously insane. Think of me not as the spelling Nazi, rather one who cares ever so much for you and wants to save you from yourself!

When you claim to be smarter than the average bear, yet don't proofread your statement before releasing it, it makes you look bad.
Because the orange sociopath is pretending to be president and keeps embarrassing himself, loon.
yeah and obummer said there were 57 states, but that's acceptable right? you all are just too funny. for sure!!!!

the orange sociopath is the gift that keeps on giving. we get to mock him eternally.
and he gets to be president. I'd say he has the win. and continues to win cause you can't stop talking about him. you're obsessed with the man.

200.gif

But his tweets are so much better than Ford's slapstick:

and he gets to be president. I'd say he has the win. and continues to win cause you can't stop talking about him. you're obsessed with the man.

*snip moron's meme*

meh... you morons didn't say that for eight years when we had an actual president who actually won with 52% of the vote, not by getting 3 million fewer votes than his opponent.

poor trump loons.

but thanks for yet another moronic rightwingnut meme.

rather than looking for memes, go to school. get educated. develop an actual working vocabulary that is better than a five year olds'

buh bye. :cuckoo:

*snip moron's meme*

meh... you morons didn't say that for eight years when we had an actual president who actually won with 52% of the vote, not by getting 3 million fewer votes than his opponent.

poor trump loons.

but thanks for yet another moronic rightwingnut meme.

rather than looking for memes, go to school. get educated. develop an actual working vocabulary that is better than a five year olds'

buh bye. :cuckoo:
the irony, you still haven't figured out how the presidential election process works and you tell me to go back to school. simple minds like yours are ones no one pays attention to. good luck with your losing.

Sometimes logic must be applied to explain something apparently nonsensical. We have all gone to a keyboard and mistyped something. Most of us are not under a national microscope so when we write or speak or write incorrectly few notice it. But when a public figure does it national news is made. Let's take a look at this: Using simple logic we can deduce that the writer probably meant to type negative "coverage" not negative "covfefe". Let's look at the placement of the incorrect letters on the keyboard. The :F" is located diagonally right next to the "E". The "E is located right next to the "R". The "A" is sequestered but the "G" is diagonally right next to the "V". So someone typed too fast and sent with no proofreading. Someone likely tired late at night. Now it's a big deal to those who don't do too much analysis. Remember "Bigly"? This was actually said as "big league". The press is really big on steering little minds.
Nice try, but the more logical explanation is that our President is a retard.

Every huckster is.

He didn't even complete his sentence!

Coming soon! Exclusive coverage from the 1980's showing Donald Trump grabbing a woman's covfefe!

Forum List

Back