"covfefe" explained.

covfefe - Trump's password to the secret Russian chat room he has with Putin. And Putin is like "Oh great, now I have to change all my online passwords just to be sure moose and squirrel can't vatch vought we orr sayingk." "How's Melania's covfefe? You grab soon?"

To me innocent, non-consequential mistakes like these are comforting. They bring the powerful down to my level.
Trump does not make mistakes

Mistakes are for losers, believe me

Sometimes logic must be applied to explain something apparently nonsensical. We have all gone to a keyboard and mistyped something. Most of us are not under a national microscope so when we write or speak or write incorrectly few notice it. But when a public figure does it national news is made. Let's take a look at this: Using simple logic we can deduce that the writer probably meant to type negative "coverage" not negative "covfefe". Let's look at the placement of the incorrect letters on the keyboard. The :F" is located diagonally right next to the "E". The "E is located right next to the "R". The "A" is sequestered but the "G" is diagonally right next to the "V". So someone typed too fast and sent with no proofreading. Someone likely tired late at night. Now it's a big deal to those who don't do too much analysis. Remember "Bigly"? This was actually said as "big league". The press is really big on steering little minds.

This is probably accurate. It's not the typo that is the issue. It is the hubris of the orange assclown that can't even admit to the smallest of mistakes. A mental dysfunction of his small mind, coupled with the bottomless pettiness that exists within what little soul he possesses.

Sometimes logic must be applied to explain something apparently nonsensical. We have all gone to a keyboard and mistyped something. Most of us are not under a national microscope so when we write or speak or write incorrectly few notice it. But when a public figure does it national news is made. Let's take a look at this: Using simple logic we can deduce that the writer probably meant to type negative "coverage" not negative "covfefe". Let's look at the placement of the incorrect letters on the keyboard. The :F" is located diagonally right next to the "E". The "E is located right next to the "R". The "A" is sequestered but the "G" is diagonally right next to the "V". So someone typed too fast and sent with no proofreading. Someone likely tired late at night. Now it's a big deal to those who don't do too much analysis. Remember "Bigly"? This was actually said as "big league". The press is really big on steering little minds.

Brilliant!

Of course no one but you thought of that.

Now explain the incomplete, nonsensical sentence.

he messed up. My gawd people

IF THAT SORRY SOB WOULD GROW THE FUCK UP AND ACT PRESIDENTIAL HE JUST MIGHT GET A LITTLE RESPECT.

piss on him, he's a lost cause
He could drown saving an infant in rapid water and you guys would make fun of him for drowning. Give me a break
Conversely, he could drown the infant in rapid water and you guys would defend him.
I don't like trump. Nice attempt though

That's an awfully big typo, and reading about Spicer and the conservative talking heads trying to defend it was farcical.

Because the orange sociopath is pretending to be president and keeps embarrassing himself, loon.
yeah and obummer said there were 57 states, but that's acceptable right? you all are just too funny. for sure!!!!

Obama was mocked about it for nine years

How long do we get to mock Trump?

the orange sociopath is the gift that keeps on giving. we get to mock him eternally.
and he gets to be president. I'd say he has the win. and continues to win cause you can't stop talking about him. you're obsessed with the man.

*snip moron's meme*

meh... you morons didn't say that for eight years when we had an actual president who actually won with 52% of the vote, not by getting 3 million fewer votes than his opponent.

poor trump loons.

but thanks for yet another moronic rightwingnut meme.

rather than looking for memes, go to school. get educated. develop an actual working vocabulary that is better than a five year olds'

buh bye. :cuckoo:
The popular vote doesn't matter, go back to grade school. Plus we don't even know how many were illegal votes. BUT the joke is on you because the left is getting increasingly bizarre, unable to cope with their new reality. Trump won not so much for being Trump but as a complete rejection of Obama's proxy third term in office.

He's undoing a lot of damage and undoing libs in the process. Maybe that's the definition of covfefe.

meincovfefe.jpg

yeah and obummer said there were 57 states, but that's acceptable right? you all are just too funny. for sure!!!!

Obama was mocked about it for nine years

How long do we get to mock Trump?

the orange sociopath is the gift that keeps on giving. we get to mock him eternally.
and he gets to be president. I'd say he has the win. and continues to win cause you can't stop talking about him. you're obsessed with the man.

*snip moron's meme*

meh... you morons didn't say that for eight years when we had an actual president who actually won with 52% of the vote, not by getting 3 million fewer votes than his opponent.

poor trump loons.

but thanks for yet another moronic rightwingnut meme.

rather than looking for memes, go to school. get educated. develop an actual working vocabulary that is better than a five year olds'

buh bye. :cuckoo:
The popular vote doesn't matter, go back to grade school. Plus we don't even know how many were illegal votes. BUT the joke is on you because the left is getting increasingly bizarre, unable to cope with their new reality. Trump won not so much for being Trump but as a complete rejection of Obama's proxy third term in office.

He's undoing a lot of damage and undoing libs in the process. Maybe that's the definition of covfefe.

To a normal person it would matter since he's supposed to represent "the people". Isn't that what you loons keep saying?

Forum List

Back