Covid-19 Deaths under Biden Surpass Deaths during Trump Administration

Covid wasn't bad when biden took over, now his death count is worse then Trump's. Not surprised Biden has been a failure his entire life.
Read The Washington Post I posted.

Those you are counting as Biden's failure for covid deaths are mainly those who have been refusing to wear a mask or be vaccinated.

Saying something one read or heard, like Biden has been a failure all his life, does not make it true, does it?

I don't want to step on anyone's toes here, so if this topic has been posted before, and I am sure it has, some of our leftist friends in here either didn't see it, or are ignoring the fact...

In a different thread Faun and I were talking about this, and he contorted himself like some in the MSM are doing to magically come up with a 35K buffer, arguing that the pandemic killed more under Trump. That's not true....As NR points out, 1000 people a day are dying, and on Jan 19, 2021 Biden made a big show holding a vigil infront of the national mall for the fallen to Covid, which on that day was 400K. As of today more than 801K have perished....That number with simple math means that under Biden's watch more have died under Biden than under Trump...Plus Trump gave Biden 3 vaccines....

When will you leftists admit that Biden is a disaster for this country, and you made a mistake....?
Mandates are Tyranny, remember?
Can’t force you morons to save your own lives.

Covid wasn't bad when biden took over, now his death count is worse then Trump's. Not surprised Biden has been a failure his entire life.
Since most of the deaths now are unvaccinated which means more likely a trump supporter, it means less voters for Trumpism in the future. Darwin's natural selection at work.

I don't want to step on anyone's toes here, so if this topic has been posted before, and I am sure it has, some of our leftist friends in here either didn't see it, or are ignoring the fact...

In a different thread Faun and I were talking about this, and he contorted himself like some in the MSM are doing to magically come up with a 35K buffer, arguing that the pandemic killed more under Trump. That's not true....As NR points out, 1000 people a day are dying, and on Jan 19, 2021 Biden made a big show holding a vigil infront of the national mall for the fallen to Covid, which on that day was 400K. As of today more than 801K have perished....That number with simple math means that under Biden's watch more have died under Biden than under Trump...Plus Trump gave Biden 3 vaccines....

When will you leftists admit that Biden is a disaster for this country, and you made a mistake....?
I guess we finally figured out why Republicans are so opposed to vaccines.

To make Biden look bad.

Those you are counting as Biden's failure for covid deaths are mainly those who have been refusing to wear a mask or be vaccinated.

Saying something one read or heard, like Biden has been a failure all his life, does not make it true, does it?
His record proves it, even Obama said never underestimate how bad he can screw up.

Makes no sense as under Trump there were much fewer vaccinated then under Biden, so your post would support that more should have died under Trump.

Biden has done nothing to go to groups that oppose shots and convince them its a good idea.

When is the last time, Brandon has gone to fundamentalist church or a biker bar to tell the people the benefits of the vax?
The administration urges vaccinations daily.
Trump himself did as well. He was booed.
Can’t persuade stupid.

Last edited:

1640979729793.png

Uncle Jojo showed us he did not value human life by the way he left helpless civilians in Afghanistan.

Uncle Jojo showed us he did not value human life by the way he left helpless civilians in Afghanistan.
That has nothing to do with this thread.
He left people, Afhagans, who had dual citizenship and were not ready to leave. Not many. The administration has been working on bringing all of those who want to leave now.

We HAVE a treatment

Thank you President Trump.

Veggie Joe had nothing to do with that. In fact, the idiot didn’t even know they existed when he took office despite already GETTINGTHEJAB.
Apparently no one can fix the stupid that now controls the right in America. These folks don’t seem very thankful.

This article speaks for itself:

The best comparison to my mind, though, is not the raw numbers — which depend upon how bad things are, when waves occur, emerging variants, etc. — but how we compare to the rest of the world. Just as the best comparisons for Trump’s numbers worldwide were per capita and relative, so, too, are Biden’s.
What we can say: Under Biden, we have accounted for a significantly smaller share of worldwide deaths than under Trump.

The 425,000 deaths we saw in Trump’s 10-plus months accounted for nearly 20 percent of all worldwide deaths, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.

Since Biden took over, the world as a whole has seen more deaths in his 10 months (3.07 million) than the preceding 10 months (2.14 million), but the United States has seen fewer. In Biden’s 10-plus months, the United States has accounted for less than 12 percent of worldwide deaths, which is down from 19.9 percent under Trump. That’s a decline of more than 40 percent in our proportion of the worldwide death rate.

Again, no comparisons are perfect. But if you look at how the virus has spread in similar countries between the two 10-month periods, the United States is generally doing better than it was, relatively speaking. Before Jan. 20, Europe accounted for more than 30 percent of coronavirus deaths; after that date, Europe has accounted for 25.2 percent of deaths. That’s a smaller drop — about 16.5 percent — than we have seen in the United States, even as Europe’s continentwide vaccination rate is similar.

Within Europe, you can cherry-pick your comparisons, but let’s focus on a couple of countries. The United Kingdom, with its very high vaccination rates, has gone from 4.4 percent of worldwide deaths pre-Jan. 20 to 1.7 percent afterward — a bigger relative drop than the United States. Germany has gone from 2.3 percent to 1.7 percent, a smaller drop than the United States.

The question from there is how you factor in the vaccines and other variables. We have a superior health system to most countries and widely available vaccines, which should put us in a better position even as the worldwide death rate has increased during Biden’s tenure. But the most pronounced vaccine reluctance comes from those who have little regard for Biden’s public health advice. On the one hand, Biden as president is responsible for persuading Americans to get vaccinated; on the other hand, those people who are very disproportionately accounting for coronavirus deaths right now — the unvaccinated — are in large number those who won’t listen to him.

(full article online)

Ofcourse the Post is going to spin it...Look, On Jan 20, 2021, when Biden took over there were 400K deaths, during Biden's term so far there are 401K deaths, no matter how you try to spin it...Facts.

Variant of the same disease is still the same disease...

The terrible thing is that all the dipshits who whined that nobody was going to make them get a shot are now scrambling to get a shot.

Yeah uh....about that.....no.

Forum List

Back